Coinzoom

edgo

Just wanted to inform people about Coinzoom which is the place I use for all my BTC transactions.   I've been thru Coinbase and Coinmama both of which banned me from use.

I have had 0 problems buying or sending BTC directly from Coinzoom wallet.

From the main page click on Portfolio.   You'll see a Deposit button in your default wallet.    Click and this is where you give your credit/debit card,  Back to the main Trade screen you will now be able to buy BTC with your $.   It will take 7 days for your deposit to clear.   Then you will be able to send BTC anywhere from your BTC wallet.

Just wanted to inform people about Coinzoom which is the place I use for all my BTC transactions.   I've been thru Coinbase and Coinmama both of which banned me from use.

I have had 0 problems buying or sending BTC directly from Coinzoom wallet.

From the main page click on Portfolio.   You'll see a Deposit button in your default wallet.    Click and this is where you give your credit/debit card,  Back to the main Trade screen you will now be able to buy BTC with your $.   It will take 7 days for your deposit to clear.   Then you will be able to send BTC anywhere from your BTC wallet.
What transactions are you performing that Coinbase and Coinmama banned you? This may be serious, as these are KYC outfits.

EDIT: Read what happened on another post, and this is what I feared. I don't understand why vendors are so lazy. It's really not hard to provide a unique payment address for every order so it's harder to flag any address as belonging to a vendor.

I think you should really consider Feather wallet (a Monero/XMR wallet). Buy BTC from Cash app, send to FixedFloat.com where you exchange it for Monero/XMR (FF will provide you with a BTC address to send your BTC from Cash to, and will ask for an XMR receiving address, which you can generate from your Feather wallet, where it will send your funds to).

I think being banned from 2 major KYC exchanges is concerning enough that you should go high fidelity with your OpSec. Dealing in XMR is the gold standard for privacy and OpSec.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info about Monero.   Maybe it will be useful for me someday.

As far as I can recall, all I did was do a send transaction from my Coinbase Coinmama accounts and I got banned.   This was a couple years ago.   I haven't had a single problem with Coinzoom sending from my BTC wallet there.   But, going on into the future, I'm going to send to my cold storage Electrum wallet and then do all my vendor transactions from there.   I think vendors these days use unique BTC addresses per order so its harder to flag them.

FixedFloat.com where you exchange it for Monero/XMR (FF will provide you with a BTC address to send your BTC from Cash to, and will ask for an XMR receiving address, which you can generate from your Feather wallet, where it will send your funds to).
Tried FixedFloat but I get an error message that says they do not exchange for US customers.  Anyone know of any other good BTC to XMR exchanges?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back