Customs

remydenae

Ok so I had a order get seized last month for the first time ...never got a letter or anything..its been over a month now so..that place resent a second order through the same customs and it's only been few days I am already scared..if the seize this order too am i in a lot of trouble??  I need advice plse ...

If you haven't received a notice of seizure, it may not have been seized?  Don't worry too much. What's your general location? 

Hi i am waiting for a package myself where are you located  ? I think ptfc s right your parcel  may not have been seized still may come through I've read some people got theirs after six weeks of waiting so fingers crossed 

I've had the pleasure of receiving a package that went through customs and arrived to me with all the pretty "US CUSTOMS" tape all over it. Nothing else came from it. I agree with other posts - don't worry too much.

SF customs has been giving me some grief lately.  "Inbound into customs" is where letters go to die I guess....if you consider sitting there over a month dying. Luckily I was refunded another letter as that was unacceptable, but that one too sat inbound into customs for a week and I had given up when what do you know, there it was heading for destination and finally made it.  Just a regular letter from a foreign country.   Also, I don't usually get international letters through SF.  All's well that ends well I guess!

I have been unlucky enough to have had an order seized and then the reship as well. All that came of it was two identical lover letters. It took well over a month for me to receive one of the love letters, so anything could happen. You may still get the delivery or the letter, but nothing to worry about if it's the letter.

Unless maybe you ordered thousands of pills?

No the package of trams was 400 pills..but don't ..did u say that you had 2 packages seized too?? That's the part that is bothering me ..even when they reshipped the package that dumb order is still sitting  and I am just waiting but no letters..just scared because out of all those packages they go through why  my 2 ..that's the part that worries me ..I had a another package go through just fine a week ago thank goodness I had a back up vendor that one was fine arrived no proble.m...so is it normal to get 2 of them. Seized back to back??? Thanks for any feedback

No the package of trams was 400 pills..but don't ..did u say that you had 2 packages seized too?? That's the part that is bothering me ..even when they reshipped the package that dumb order is still sitting  and I am just waiting but no letters..just scared because out of all those packages they go through why  my 2 ..that's the part that worries me ..I had a another package go through just fine a week ago thank goodness I had a back up vendor that one was fine arrived no proble.m...so is it normal to get 2 of them. Seized back to back??? Thanks for any feedback
It's not just "my two", they will check many packages on a daily basis. Wait and see, don't give up yet. 

I lost a package to customs & never heard anything (a couple years ago now). I think they had seized everything from the seller who closed up shop at the same time, so maybe there were too many receivers to bother with. I was pleasantly suprised when I got the order 6 months later after seller opened up shop at a different address.

I lost a package to customs & never heard anything (a couple years ago now). I think they had seized everything from the seller who closed up shop at the same time, so maybe there were too many receivers to bother with. I was pleasantly suprised when I got the order 6 months later after seller opened up shop at a different address.
That's awesome!!

Customs is being slow A.F. recently. I have one "Origin post preparing shipment" since FEBRUARY 3. Lol. And one that went inbound customs March 22 . In this meantime I had two other orders from same general origin country sail through inbound/outbound in record time. Very unpredictable.

my very first order off this forum was seized because of sf bcp. It was a starlight order and i live in the pacnw. SO i did what jim told me to do was get a remailer that has po box addresses in the east coast. I did that so now my international packages go through jamicia customs in ny never a L L since.

Just Fyi inbound to customs is NOT a death knell. It has happened to me twice and then said 'processed by customs'. One poster above implied that that status means seizure

Edit:

I had package that just stopped tracking like 5 months ago. Never even got to US as far as tracking  says. Never showed but no LL

Last edited:
I have a pkg thats 'inbound to customs' for the 5th day now. Should I be concerned? Thanks

I've received a few LL over the years... basically they inform you that your package is being held and to come on down to a local office to claim it! Good luck with that! Take the loss.

Just wondering, does anybody know how customs inspect...do they scan/Xray parcels when doing an inspection?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing, they do nothing 99% of the time. 

On occasion they open them and if it contains medicines they refer it to the FDA who then sends you a letter.  Sometimes they open them and send you your drugs anyway, it'll just have green "INSPECTED BY US CUSTOMS" tape on the package.  You have to imagine the volume of packages that are coming into the country through a very few points of entry, especially small parcels.  They just don't care that much and have bigger fish to fry. 

Personally I like Registered Mail that requires a signature, I've never had one get gotten as it requires extra work and collaboration with a USPS postmaster even for customs to open them.

Its not like the airport where everything goes through the Xray machine and a guy is looking at all of it.

Last edited:
Just wondering, does anybody know how customs inspect...do they scan/Xray parcels when doing an inspection?
There is an episode of Drugs Inc on it but they can't deal with the volume coming in and who knows, some of those on the show might have been staged.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back