D1cl@z on amaz0n

• Thread starter Thread starter hardhatharry
  • Start date Start date
H

hardhatharry

Looks like AC has product on amaz0n again.  No clam or flubraz this time, but it's 30ml @ 4mg/no.   $35 w/ free shipping.  I got some clam from there a couple of konths ago through them and it was very legit.  I pulled the trigger on a bottle of this and will report results.

I found this on there and ordered it too as it was so cheap. Can you tell me a little about this as I’m 7nfamiliar with this specific product.

Its basically liquid v@lium.  It is only available in the US as far as I can tell.  I am still waiting for it to ship. I paid for expidited shipping, but it might not be here until Thursday.

Last edited:
Got it yesterday, it's legit, and its definitely stronger than what it is rated at.  Tested on my lab rate and he noted that the 8 mg of d1cl@zepam felt more like 15 mg of D1azep@am.  Much more euphoria.  This is a definite buy!

Last edited:
Got it yesterday, it's legit, and its definitely stronger than what it is rated at.  Tested on my lab rate and he noted that the 8 mg of d1cl@zepam felt more like 15 mg of D1azep@am.  Much more euphoria.  This is a definite buy!
Nice onre mate.Enjoy and have an enjoyable weekend..

What do you look up? Before it gets taken dowm?

Bastered! Won't ship to my address, What a Bummer, To put it midly.  O'Well any suggestions for European orf others that will ship to us unfortuats/

Hardatharry I would stock up for Xmas. 

Enjoy wishing you all the best ml by ml.😎

Last edited by a moderator:
Its listed as Dicla-zepam. Its $34.99 with free shipping.  It only took 3 business days to arrive and is super legit!

Last edited:
Its listed as Dicla-zepam. Its $34.99 with free shipping.  It only took 3 business days to arrive and is super legit!
I grabbed some too and it arrived yesterday. What is a proper dose? I am curious but a little nervous to overdo it so wa swondrr8ng how you measured it.

@Kevinax depends on your tolerance.  Treat it as di@zep@m.  12 mg had my rat feeling like 1mg of @lproz, but lasted three times as long.  I highly doubt it is 4mg/ml, he said it feels closer to 8mg/ml.  Absolute is known for giving incredible stuff on amazon to draw buyers to their sits, which seals stuff not as strong.

Got mine with free shipping and it was very good.   Like it best of all RCs I've tried, not too much on the blackout but very  relaxing.

Need to try Bromazoam next.

Got mine with free shipping and it was very good.   Like it best of all RCs I've tried, not too much on the blackout but very  relaxing.

Need to try Bromazoam next.
I just got some bromazolam pellets from a vendor and I think it may be my new favorite RC benzo. I think you'll really like it. Made everything seem much happier and my mood much more uplifting. 

I placed my order yesterday for a bottle of  25 pellet bottle etiz and a 50 pellet bottle bromazolam. Got a notification of it being shipped and a tracking number like 90 minutes after placing the order. The tracking number showed as received by the post office later in the evening so it's on the way now. Estimated delivery date is Saturday, so I'll keep you updated.

I just got some bromazolam pellets from a vendor and I think it may be my new favorite RC benzo. I think you'll really like it. Made everything seem much happier and my mood much more uplifting. 
PLUS 1 on that! I was so surprised by the high.  Honestly the shit could have come from Walgreens, I've done RX benzos hat felt less RC than this stuff.  Top notch gear, the Bromazolam.  I'd challenge it equal to a bar.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back