D1cl@z on amaz0n

• Thread starter Thread starter hardhatharry
  • Start date Start date
I should of hopped on this train when I first saw this posting...unless I'm blind & not seeing it listed, or the name it's listed under has changed? 

There is Clon solution on electronicBay now and a GHB pro-drug on amaz0n ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please elaborate? I purchased what you are referring to because I saw it mentioned on here. What info do you have regarding toxicity? Is it brand specific or just regarding the prodrug itself?

I recently found c10n0z0l@m solution on eBay, listed as a benzo test kit. $29.95 with free shipping, .5mg/mL in a 30mL bottle. It arrived yesterday, my rat was very pleasantly surprised. Longer half life than x@n@x, with the improved stability of kl0n1p1n. Definitely legit, I ordered a second bottle already.

I recently found c10n0z0l@m solution on eBay, listed as a benzo test kit. $29.95 with free shipping, .5mg/mL in a 30mL bottle. It arrived yesterday, my rat was very pleasantly surprised. Longer half life than x@n@x, with the improved stability of kl0n1p1n. Definitely legit, I ordered a second bottle already.
Watch out, that stuff can get out of hand quickly and blackouts are common, personally I cannot just have a bottle of it lying around.  If I did I probably wouldn't remember a few weeks, would have pissed off a friend, etc

Can you please elaborate? I purchased what you are referring to because I saw it mentioned on here. What info do you have regarding toxicity? Is it brand specific or just regarding the prodrug itself?
Just the product itself, GHB is the safe one but it's illegal since people don't know how to dose potent substance. Most of the toxicity is because it's a prodrug and the risks associated with that.

From my research, if treated just like g but with accepting that it will take longer to kick in so ou must wait longer to dose more then it is fine?

i think preople run into problems whem they make ot convert in vitro too mich at once, which leads to an ill feeling as it pushes a lot of g into your system without your realizing it. I think only a ml at a time and time waiting til it’s definitely converted before taking more allows enough time.

always want everyone to be safe as possible but maybe this one isnt as toxic as some speculate because dosing really needs to be staggered?

i would like to read anyone’s experiences here if willing to ahare.

Just the product itself, GHB is the safe one but it's illegal since people don't know how to dose potent substance. Most of the toxicity is because it's a prodrug and the risks associated with that.
I have enough experience with gee and geeBelle. First time with 1,4.

From what I’ve read, only difference is to be wary of the time it takes to make the conversion in vitro and stagger doses if you are going for more so that it dosent tax your system converting it all at once.  Does this sound right?

I just ordered my first test kit this week so I should be getting it tomorrow. Unless the snow slows the mail down. 😕 I hope not. I'm super excited to research with it. 

I picked one up as well and have no complaints

Last edited by a moderator:
I was referring to the test kit, but I did grab what you are referencing as well. Have no problems with either.

test kit is exactly like what i had a while back from someone i cant recall, ethanol solution which isn’t my preference but still worthy and cost effecient. If you order you will get a link to their site which has more options but not the greatest of pricing for some thing(imho).

the other, no complaints so long as you take it a ml at a time and realize that the only way it will make you feel shitty is if you try to jee out hard and do a bunch at once. Stagger and build up to it and its smooth sailing. Have more on the way actually.

@myalias @Pixieplur629 I have no benzo tolerance, but used to go on binges in my 20s w benzos and beer like an idiot. I'm older and wiser now, so no booze for me....How much of the eBay stuff do you think I should start with?  Thanks I got some on the way myself!

Last edited:
Cl@m is pretty strong in general and people talk about blackout at as low as 1mg with no tolerance. I personally haven’t had a problem because i keep my doses very low with this one. You will get a plastic dropper that will have a 1ml line on it(and i think a half ml as well). My advice is to start at .25 - .5 but keep in mind that it isnt really a recreational b$nz0 and treating it as such will bite you in the ass.

if you are looking for something that is more “pleasurable” and less likely to get you in trouble, maybe look for something along the likes of br0mazel@m.  

Since you have some on the way i would suggest that you follow what i said about starting small, and limit yourself to a mg max. The problem people have had is doing some, feeling that they aren’t feeling it enough(common with benzos in general), and taking more without realizing they are impaired. This isn’t me saying it is a worthless material, but there is a reason why it is cheaper. It also raises your bernzo tolerance more than others. Just be informed and be safe.

Yep thanks @myalias.... I have a rule to not take more than 2 milligrams of Klonop!n or Xa&ax or 20-30milligrams of Valium in one setting. I don't drive. I stock up on food and cigs before I dose. I try and dose around 4pm, if I have to work the next morning. When I do benzos I only take them 1-3 days a week, and never two days in a row. I am on Suboxone and am using benzos and Soma to help me taper down quicker than the docs recommend. I haven't used benzos in awhile because the docs said he would be drug testing me. I have mainly been smoking lots of green, taking Soma, and my Suboxone.

I have some X$nax too on stand by for when I start the tail end of my taper. I am hoping if I use Soma's and alternate days w benzos (never mixing them - hopefully I won't ), so I will not get a benzos addiction. 

I have been reading a lot about my eBay purchase. Seems some peeps love it and some do not, like many things.

@myalias

Which product was being described in this thread as liquid Va$ium, the eBay or Amazon product? And is the Amazon product gone completely now?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back