D1cl@z on amaz0n

• Thread starter Thread starter hardhatharry
  • Start date Start date
@myalias and now after rereading one of your posts you said you were talking about the benzo test kit, and that is what I bought off eBay. Is it found on Amazon also when searching for a benzo test kit also? Thanks !!!'

Last edited:
Dicl@z is the anal@ogue of vals, which i think was on amazon and would be considered the “liquid val” as you mentioned.  It os no longer available last i looked though. The ebay is cl@m, which is closest to kp$ns.

@Lemur88 

the guys that have the ebay product have other ones as well, i can find the website when i get home for you if you like. There are possibly better options though. If you need help i can potentially point you in some directions. At work currently but will check for responses periodically 

@myaliasok yes, whenever you get a chance, but I think I should maybe use an RC vendor on here, unless I'm blown away by his products. Sorry you have to work today 🤨

@myaliasalso, have you used Elite Ion? Since they're recommended in their forum, it seems that's my best resource.

@Lemur88 

i havent used them but they look like a good choice from what ive seen lately. 

I personally prefer pg vs alcohol if it is in solution, and the ebay one is alcohol solution. It is easy, and priced appropriately but thats about the only things going for it.  Check out elite, be sure to post your experience. I will likely give them a run in the near future as well

@myalias ok thanks, yes I do not drink alcohol, so that's good info. I will post a review when I try Elite Ion.

I recently found c10n0z0l@m solution on eBay, listed as a benzo test kit. $29.95 with free shipping, .5mg/mL in a 30mL bottle. It arrived yesterday, my rat was very pleasantly surprised. Longer half life than x@n@x, with the improved stability of kl0n1p1n. Definitely legit, I ordered a second bottle already.
I could only find something similar to what described,im certain its what are reffering to,but could only find one vendor with one. And it's 60usd for 30 ml and no shipping.free pick upin kansas.I'm like lake erie.if your able or allowed could u tell me what u sersched it unnder plesse?thanks

I found it and they ship to Canada but I dislike Researching with it for good reason. I wish they had some sort of D1CL@Z Solution on Ebay right now since even if they still had those on Amazon.com the website will not Ship to Canada unlike Ebay.com vs. the .ca version of both of those Websites which is a pain in the ass since the American amazon has more then the American Ebay Website they have a huge amount of more things to choose from compared to the Canadian Websites that are the exact same. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@porkandbeansboy 

the company that has that solution on eb@y has a website, and they have dicl@z solution there i believe. You should have gotten the name of the site when you ordered the cl@n

I tried to order it actually but they don't ship to Canada like everywhere nearly it seems probably since it has to go through U.S. customs like twice maybe? Why is it so difficult to get items to Canada I am so close to the boarder in Ontario also I don't get it lol. Perhaps it is for the best I heard Clonazolam will jack your tolerance up really high but I just ordered Diclazepam from therealrc.com it should arrive in 2 weeks once I know he has shipped it that is. 

Is it against the rules on his website or this or something for you to give me the name of it or for what ever reason if you can't give me the website name it is cool. 

@porkandbeansboy i put the web address in unsearchable terms so he doesn’t get unneeded attebtion but when others don’t follow that, it kind of negates the effort. I am just trying to make sure dude stays around as long as possible and no trouble comes his way. I very well could have kept it to myself but I wanted to share with the community. I would appreciate it if you would edit the address anywhere you placed it and in the future follow the style thst people use when they post about things they dont want searched

I don't know what your talking about exactly I just re-read the whole thread every post but I understand your caution and logic behind your tactics. 

Another vendor of diclaz poped up on ebay along with the old one originally on amazon,  anyone try yet ? ?   They have 100% reviews of about 25 sales as of yet. But prices are steep 30$ for 30mg in solution.

@Hsoj1915 I'm struggling to find the diclaz or clon on amazon atm. Any assistance would be appreciated! Thank you.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back