DBG BULLETIN BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBG

Hey guys I want to try something....

i just want to keep this thread for basic forum FYI stuff.  I don't want the thread to get too long so if you could just leave the posting to staff, that would be awesome. 

Thanks.....

Today, I would just like to mention this:

We try very hard to keep this forum as professional as possible.  In GENERAL.  There are many goofy discussions here, and that is all well and good.  If there is ever a problem that you need to address with someone, please act like an adult.  You can certainly disagree with someone but keep it professional.  No one wants to hear anyone arguing or being petty or childish.  We absolutely will not tolerate that type of crap.  Everyone has a bad day now and again but especially if you are new, please watch yourselves.  If we don't know you and we see you flaming or starting trouble, we have to assume that that is who you are.  If you are a volatile poster, this is NOT the place for you.  There is enough shit going on in the world..we dont want to add to it.  It is simply NOT necessary. 

Please remember that this is not an equal opportunity forum.  It is a private forum, and if you are unpleasant (or worse) to have here, we will not want you here.  It is really not a whole lot to ask.  it is simply how we like our forum.

Thanks!

Cat

Last edited:
Hi everyone!  Hope you all are feeling really well today!  (And every day). 

I just wanted to thank Admin and 2earls for the work the have done procuring new vendors...especially in SY where they are most needed.  It takes a lot of extra time to do the research, post in the trial area, and review the feedback, not to mention, psychoanalyze the people leavingthe feedback and comments....lol! Seriously you two, thank you for your voluntary and thorough due diligence...it is much appreciated.  Love you both.......a LOT!

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I just want to remind all members to please take the time to post reviews. It only takes a moment and it is what keeps this forum going. I know we can become complacent once we have our good vendors, but others are depending on our reviews to make a decision.

Thanks members and thanks to you Ms. Cat for your many contributions to the forum.

Thank you 2e.......you know that means a lot to me my soul sista. I am gonna call you shortly.   So much to tell.

to all members,

you may have noticed I have not been with you as usual for a little while. Simply, I just want to say hi, and that I am back full time and missed all of you.  It is great to be back.  I had to take a break for a little while for personal reasons. Feel free to  message me as you will get a timely response now. I do have many messages to go through but I will be doing that this evening. 

Yay!

xoxo

K guys.........

posting off topic in a vendor thread is a no no, and anyone who can read knows this.  

HOWEVER,

if your post starts with "this is off topic but" or your post says "I know this is off topic but......./mods please remove if this is not okay" it isNOT okay.

these disclaimers do NOT excuse you  and also show us that you even THOUGHT about it first, but decided that the rules do not apply to you because of your "disclaimer" so you posted anyway.

no more disclaimers, just put your post WHERE IT BELONGS.  

Hey guys,

be sure, when you start a topic, make sure the title aptly describes the content of your post.  Titles like "i don't know where to find this" or "something I have to ask someone"  does not describe the content.  Make it easy on us who read your topic.  You will get way more info the better you describe what you want i the title.

also, please be careful of duplicate threads.  If you are thinking about starting a new thread, make sure there is not a similar one already i existence. The forum is growing so fast....checking for duplicate topics/threads will keep the site much neater. 

Thanks, much love to you all!  Xoo

cat

Hi members,

I would like to remind everyone that if you are the lucky recipient of a COD order, that just like a vendor is expected to ship, you are expected to pay. And pay in a timely manner. If you value your relationship with our forum and our vendors, please treat them as you wish to be treated. I'm posting this as I am receiving increased complaints from vendors regarding non-payment. This option is about to disappear for everyone because of a few.

?Hello members,

I'm sure that you have all noticed the banner about voting for member of the month. I just wanted to take a moment to urge everyone to cast a vote. If anyone has been helpful or welcoming, or even just your buddy; give em a shout out. Don't vote for PTFC or me though, we don't want look like we rigged the voting! Thanks for participating

?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll reiterate the same,  we have many helpful active members with a vast wealth of experience, a little recognition for some would further endorse how great our community is!

I'd like to ask new members in particular to take some time to read the rules and do a bit of research and further reading on the board before posting topics and asking questions that answers to are easily found on the board.  Thanks 

Thanks to anyone who has voted for Member of the Month. I want to remind everyone that staff and vendors are not eligible. This is a chance  to give a shout out to our awesome members, so if you like their posts, have received a helping hand, or just made a friend; give them your vote!

I've been doing a lot of research, (reading) and I feel like a turkey trying to sore with eagles! I'm new here, and have already learned a lot! Thank you all for the wealth of information.

When I joined here, anyone asking for handouts in their first posts got eaten alive. In the interest of being a kinder, more welcoming place, myself and others constantly post directions I would have been thrilled to read as a newbie.

Yet we still get the daily "pm/email me a source for XYZ". Read the rules, #7 in particular. Everything is at your fingertips. All it takes is a slight effort to read. We are happy to  be of assistance, but not if your first post is asking someone to break the rules.

Nikolas said:
Yes but what would be of most interest to start reading ? I mean except from rules what would be the best direction on forums to start with ?
Anything you are interested in would be my answer! There is a search function that is very useful if you are looking for something in particular, otherwise, browse at your leisure, look at the vendors you can see, maybe contact them? The world is your oyster! (almost)

Nikolas said:
May I ask then my query...if someone is looking for something in particular...is it possible to ask members with vast experience ? Or better give a good donation and became sponsor ? 
I personally think becoming a sponsor is worthwhile for the extra vendors one gets access to and it supports this site at the same time which is a valuable resource as it is, what's a few dollars compared to the amount spent on product! It depends what you are looking for though. I'll PM you in the meantime. 

ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!

This is a reminder that no selling or trading of meds is allowed on this forum.

This activity will result in being banned from the forum. We must maintain a zero tolerance for the safety of the forum.

Do not post that you have meds for sale and do not use the pm feature to do the same.

Thank you for your cooperation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back