DBG BULLETIN BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello members

I would like to make a request that I do every once in awhile and that is for everyone to review the orders they receive.

Time has taught us that some members will only post if there is a problem when good reviews are just as important. Even if you feel like a "broken record", it's still valuable to other members.

We rely on reviews to be as helpful and informative as we can be. Please take a few minutes to leave one.

Thank you

Hi everyone, may I ask that members, new or old DO NOT post unauthorised vendors on the site, all vendors listed are considered reliable and reputable. I am seeing an increase in members posting, "has anyone used xyz pharmacy" and it's just a no no. You may go through staff with possible sources of course. Thank you!!!! ?

Yes, it's getting to that time of year folks. Get your orders in timeously, plan ahead and everything will be okay ? ☺

Yes, it's getting to that time of year folks. Get your orders in timeously, plan ahead and everything will be okay ? ☺
I will when I get the cash! Thanks @PTFC and only just realised that there was a "DBG BULLETIN BOARD!" 

My gosh, those caps are unpredictable.

I will when I get the cash! Thanks @PTFC and only just realised that there was a "DBG BULLETIN BOARD!" 

My gosh, those caps are unpredictable.
Hey @ElectroNymph!! Yes we do, it was set up up to convey potentially important info to members by staff, but I don't think it works very well! ?

Hey @ElectroNymph!! Yes we do, it was set up up to convey potentially important info to members by staff, but I don't think it works very well! ?
I'm a member of staff... In my head, anyway.

Go and hunt foxes! See? ?

But yes, I am hoping to make an order from D, late next week. x

I'm a member of staff... In my head, anyway.

Go and hunt foxes! See?
1f609.png

But yes, I am hoping to make an order from D, late next week. x
You are actually! Members are the lifeblood of this place! We're all here together, and mostly help one another, I think this is a wonderful community! ☺

You are actually! Members are the lifeblood of this place! We're all here together, and mostly help one another, I think this is a wonderful community! ☺
Very true @PTFC , especially me, coz I'm great. ??

Last edited by a moderator:
It's that time of year again and I want to urge everyone to be a bit more patient than usual. There are always delays this time of year so give your orders extra time to arrive before going into panic mode. Things should  return to normal after New Year's or before.

I wish you all the merriest of holidays and a healthy and pain free New Year :780_sparkling_heart:

I have not been able to view my notifications this week so if you have put an @2earls in your post, I am not ignoring you, I just cannot view them. I'm going to try from a different device and see if that makes a difference if Admin can't find the problem. 

Thanks for your patience 

Could I ask members to STOP posting topics in the vendor sections, especially the International list. If the vendor you mention isn't listed on this site, don't post it, simple as. Go through staff first.

Dear members and friends,

I have been struggling with a few health issues that have caused me to be absent lately. Mostly just sleeping and trying to rest my way back to normal. I'm hopeful that I will be back online daily next week and I will try my best to catch up with all your messages and reading your posts.

I must be getting better because I am starting to miss everyone!

all best wishes to you with your health 2earls. your work on the forum is most appreciated as is your kindness and generosity of spirit

please look after yourself

best wishes

j

Take care, 2earls.  You are an asset to this forum/community.  And, if there is anything members can do for you, please let us know. 

Do you like casseroles?  🤣

Sending strength and hugs...

Dear members and friends,

I have been struggling with a few health issues that have caused me to be absent lately. Mostly just sleeping and trying to rest my way back to normal. I'm hopeful that I will be back online daily next week and I will try my best to catch up with all your messages and reading your posts.

I must be getting better because I am starting to miss everyone!
Love ya my @2earls!

@boomerang thanks for the well wishes. Unfortunately I cannot pm you because that is only available for sponsors now. I wrote a post in the welcome section that attempts to simplify the bitcoin process or if it's not too private you can just ask me in a post. Since this is a bulletin board, maybe post it somewhere else? With the same @2earls and I will find it.

Hello members and friends,

I have a personal request. I receive a lot of messages and my inbox tends to fill up. If we already have a conversation going, it would be a big help to me if you would continue to use that thread instead of creating a new one. 

I usually start with the oldest ones when replying so it won't make a difference in how quickly I answer. Of course if it is some type of emergency then it's a good idea to indicate this in the title so I will skip ahead.

Sincerely wish I could answer everyone every day and welcome each new member as well. If anyone has a minute to write a response to an introduction it would be nice to make us seem as welcoming as we would like to be. 

Thank you very much and please keep those reviews flowing! 

2earls

What up @2earls,

ive been absent for about half the year. Been dealing with some personal things but glad to be back and missed y’all. You and @PTFC were so helpful with me last year being new to the site and guiding me in the right direction and teaching me the right way to search the pages. Just wanted to say thanks and glad to be back. Hope you are getting back to normal.  The site has updated nicely I may add. Looking forward to reading the funny shit y’all post in the future. Take care,

MJB! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back