DBG BULLETIN BOARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed nobody has posted for a while. I just wanted to say Thanks for all the new vendors! It seems no matter how hard mods try to keep vendor threads clean from chatter, it inevitably happens.

We all probably get personal email from our vendor friends about delays in mags, other personal issues but they don’t belong on the vendor thread. That’s up to them. I know a lot of Us2us subscriptions are late, back logged etc. patience please!

I can’t imagine how hard these ppl work. Just my 2 cents. Thanks 

For any vendors who might be reading this please check rule 6 of the forum rules. I have noticed lately that vendors are trying to advertise themselves on other threads. I don't want posts in the "who has it" answered by a bunch of vendors saying "me me".

We may have been lenient about vendors who participated in other threads by posting general info or personal remarks, but we do not want to see "shilling" so if you notice posts of this nature please let us know so they can be removed. 

@2earls and to all the moderators and members who work so hard to make this place welcoming, functioning and non-judgemental, thank you.    you have seemingly endless patience and generosity of spirit, which i admire and believe it is what makes those of us who find you and who need you happy to be here.  

from my heart - i wish you all well.

With all the issues we have been facing recently I thought I would say a few words about the importance of being reasonable when working with your vendors. 

All vendors are different when it comes to what their policies are regarding reships. What we have always proposed when situations arise where neither the vendor nor the customer are at fault is that the losses be shared.

We are lucky that most of our vendors are agreeable to this idea. If the carrier loses a delivery or a scammer takes a donation they are not obliged to do anything. We are all aware of the inherent risks in what we are doing and the fact that vendors are willing to do more than they have to because our community is important to them is not something to take advantage of. 

When I heard that a vendor offered to help offset the loss of one our members by giving them their next order at half price I wasn't happy to hear what happened. After making this agreement the customer said "look, I don't want to pay for my half, just send me the free half" it blew my mind.

This is the type of thing that affects all of us. Do you think that vendor will offer that to the next customer who needs it? If your vendor offers a compromise be smart and accept it. Actually try to be grateful and accept it, and keep in mind they could just do nothing.

Hello @2earls  I hope you and hubby are feeling better. i just noticed this thread was started by @CatInTheHat, is she around now? i heard she went through what I did. if you ever see her tell her hello and @Maybesomeday.oh I have good news. My Illegal cultivation Felony is getting expunged because It was my only felony. I shouldn't have grown in Ohio and moved where I am now! Jail freaking sucks. And I got caught giving a fake urine she was watching me and the bottle popped out. Got two extra weeks for that one. Well it did get me clean I swear benzos are my downfall! PS if you have been in jail/prison and if you like breaks I will throw up! love you my dear Heavenlee

What happened? so @2searls or her husband get covid?  My god, she is such an outstanding  mod and is so overworked. I hope everyone in the community recognizes that.

My prayers got out to both, peace be with you

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stas56 her husband got it at work. I am not sure if she got it from him but they are both guaranteed in two separate areas of the house. And you are correct, she is the best. I have known her for years. Her hubby's parents lived 2 minutes away. we don't live there anymore  but I wish I did. My city is so crowded mostly dispos. but I am forever grateful to her and a few others to clean up my act.  i was a mess 5 years ago but now only benzos. This community does and helps its members. I hope you stay and you will meet the best people I know. Lots of love and wear a mask! Heavenlee

Dear members,

The bad thing about paranoia is it can spread like wildfire. Some vendors decided to spread rumors without any discussion with us and we can't have this if it's not even true and therefore they are no longer with us.

Hello everyone. I hope you are all coping in this new Covid reality and if you are on the west coast like us, I hope you are safe from the wildfires. This has been the most trying year in so many ways. The pandemic continues to have a negative impact on our interests here affecting shipping and availability.

It's time for me to ask all of you to take a few minutes out of your busy lives and review the orders you receive. If this place has helped you then please give back by helping us keep an informative forum with varied points of view.

While I'm at it, please keep vendor threads clear of anything other than reviews of orders received and questions and answers pertaining to that vendor. This makes it easy for other members to get the information they are looking for. There are many other areas to post about other things and if you want to chat back and forth with another member send them a pm.

When this works correctly we can read one page and have a pretty good idea how that vendor is doing, so thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Stay safe and here's to better days ahead!

Hi members,

I wanted to remind everyone of the importance of keeping our transactions as safe as we possibly can. It's easy to forget when we are posting reviews that while we want and need information, there are some things that don't need to be talked about in the open.

My partner has pointed out that there is a lot of posting about what specific carrier is being used and what routes deliveries are coming by and this is definitely not something that should be included in a review. 

If we notice these things in a post we will edit them out, but please help by not posting TMI in the first place. Thanks and stay safe!

Hello members,

I hope you all had a happy Halloween.

I want to post somewhere besides the chat box where hopefully people will see this. I have caught a nasty bug, not Covid, but fever, aches, a weird intense pain in my back... well you get the idea - it stinks.

Wish I could mass pm everyone waiting for a reply and I promise as soon as typing this doesn't give me a headache I will answer every message. Hope this is my one and done for the season. 

Thanks @2earls and hi everyone!!  I'm DoomKitty, the new mod (in training!).  Just wanted to officially say hi and let you know to feel free to PM me with any questions or issues you are having and I'll do my best to help.   Just bear with me as I'm new to moderating, and learning lots as I go.

I feel like i should change my name and avatar now to something less sinister now that I'm a mod 😹😹😹

Last edited by a moderator:
This post is for newer members in particular, but applies to everyone. We have experienced a lot issues with posting etiquette lately so here are some guidelines. 

If you are posting on a vendor thread you should only be posting a review of an order received or a question about the vendor. 

By question I mean something like "has anyone tried the XYZ?" Or "how long do they take to ship?" And only once you have read to make sure these things haven't been asked and answered already. Do not ask "has anyone heard from so and so today?" or "anyone else waiting for a TN tonight". These kinds of questions just clog the thread with a lot of useless chit chat and make it harder to find the reviews. Vendor threads are not the place to seek reassurances. Try not to panic if you don't get an email from a vendor as fast as you would like- they will get back to you.

If you have a serious concern such as not hearing anything for a week then pm Doomkitty, Biskobro, or myself and let us know. We are constantly removing posts that members regret because they didn't exercise a little patience. 

Find the appropriate thread for your questions instead of hijacking a vendor thread into a discussion on shipping or whatever. When we do it right you can really see how a vendor is performing quite easily. 

As always thank you 😊 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back