DEA trying to make kratom alkaloids schedule 1

Oh no i hope that dont happen kr@tom has been a life saver for alot of people after the fall of trams .

As someone who enjoys quality kratom,especially the Maeng Da strain,I am not taking chances.In other words,I take this as "a buy it now or never" ,sorta like the DEA is giving you a ultimatum @30 days to stock up.

I need help. I plan to use kratom to help withdrawals from 0xseecodone.

I want 2 types of kratom from what I read. I need the cleanest and most normal type. I don't know anything about kratom and will be asking in other threads/etc and possibly create a thread if I don't get response here because I am worried I wont be able to order in time.

To me, kratom is like amphetamine salts(Adderall prescription) its a commodity. You don't take it all the time, you take it when you need its help. Like Adderall I am prescribed, I only take it when I need it for  road concentration, driving long trucks, and my studies.

I would like to use kratom as a utility and commodity for a long time. Please can anyone link me to the "low-down" on kratom, the condensed version of the different types and best supplier?

I would be very greatful!

I want 2 types of kratom from what I read. I need the cleanest and most normal type. I don't know anything about kratom and will be asking in other threads/etc and possibly create a thread if I don't get response here because I am worried I wont be able to order in time.

To me, kratom is like amphetamine salts(Adderall prescription) its a commodity. You don't take it all the time, you take it when you need its help. Like Adderall I am prescribed, I only take it when I need it for  road concentration, driving long trucks, and my studies.

I would like to use kratom as a utility and commodity for a long time. Please can anyone link me to the "low-down" on kratom, the condensed version of the different types and best supplier?

Pm me u have 

Pm me i been testing kratom for almost two years 

i trie3d a kratom a few times at a low dose and it does make me feel focused, but i tend to stay away from this product because one year it made my liver enzymes high, well who knows what my liver enzymes will be this :/

i trie3d a kratom a few times at a low dose and it does make me feel focused, but i tend to stay away from this product because one year it made my liver enzymes high, well who knows what my liver enzymes will be this :/
hey mate what strain was it that you were using when your enzymes were high? and the vendor if you can recall.

While it will probably take some time (I don't buy the end of September date given in this article), this is bad news if you use kratom:

http://www.painnewsnetwork.org/stories/2016/8/30/dea-to-ban-all-sales-of-kratom
I do buy it because emergency scheduling happens pretty fast.

I do buy it because emergency scheduling happens pretty fast.
I too believe the DEA will keep their promise of September 30th being D-Day for emergency classification of Kratom as a public health threat equivalent to heroin.  Equivalent to HEROIN!  Absolutely gobsmacking, is it not?  There are only two government agencies whom I believe when they say they're coming and thus I adjust accordingly to avoid their attention:  The IRS and the goddamn DEA.

Have checked three days in a row now and my personal favorite Kratom vendor has nothing on their website, their Facebook page or their DBG vendor page here acknowledging the impending crisis.  An unexpected approach to be sure, as several other Kratom dealers are screaming from the rooftops about getting 100,000 sigs on a petition to the Whitehouse, getting help from the American Kratom Association and various other methods of protest.  YouTube videos are growing by the hour from regular users and sellers about how this absurd DEA action is going to cause genuine harm and suffering to countless Americans.

Our mapley-delicious neighbors up north have shared their deepest condolences with American Kratom users as a whole.  I even saw an invite from one lovely Canuck who'd offered all of America a place to stay if we needed to move north either for Kratom or against Trump.  Heh.  I farking love Canada and her peeps.

It is set for rescheduling, they won't change their minds.  Ridiculous move.

It is set for rescheduling, they won't change their minds.  Ridiculous move.
Very well said!  Not only has the DEA made it extremely difficult to get pain medication but now they're moving on to Kratom as well.  Obviously the DEA must like to see people suffer!  So very frustrating to say the least.

Reactions: bud
I don't think they'll get emergency scheduling if there's enough outcry against it. As a sop to those who protest against it they'll slow down the process but the eventual conclusion will be the same. It will partly depend on whether any doctors or researchers come out against the move, since schedule 1 will shut down research on it. I just saw a paper come out this month from Sloan Kettering researchers on kratom that presented positive findings regarding its use in place of opioids. The American Kratom Association should be contacting people like the authors on this to protest the move. I'm still stocking up, though.

Here's a link to the article abstract if you're interested:

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.jmedchem.6b00748

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they'll get emergency scheduling if there's enough outcry against it. As a sop to those who protest against it they'll slow down the process but the eventual conclusion will be the same. It will partly depend on whether any doctors or researchers come out against the move, since schedule 1 will shut down research on it. I just saw a paper come out this month from Sloan Kettering researchers on kratom that presented positive findings regarding its use in place of opioids. The American Kratom Association should be contacting people like the authors on this to protest the move. I'm still stocking up, though.

Here's a link to the article abstract if you're interested:

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.jmedchem.6b00748
Accurate post. If these doctors don't come forward before September 30th, its lights out.

Come on State's rights folks and hopefully the Kratom industry will stand behind its plant and keep a few States focused on the issues at hand. There are plenty of things that need cleaning up and this "ain't" one of them. This is absurd.

Come on State's rights folks and hopefully the Kratom industry will stand behind its plant and keep a few States focused on the issues at hand. There are plenty of things that need cleaning up and this "ain't" one of them. This is absurd.
The individual states of Wisconsin, Vermont, Tennessee and Indiana have already legislated Kratom as an illegal substance, forcing residents into the extra expense of hiring a reshipper to receive said plant since quite a few Kratom dealers won't ship directly to those states anymore for obvious reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
The individual states of Wisconsin, Vermont, Tennessee and Indiana have already legislated Kratom as an illegal substance, forcing residents into the extra expense of hiring a reshipper to receive said plant since quite a few Kratom dealers won't ship directly to those states anymore for obvious reasons.
Are we talking about reshipping services, or a friend helping out here? Always wondered how 3rd party shipping worked I hear about it a lot.

Are we talking about reshipping services, or a friend helping out here? Always wondered how 3rd party shipping worked I hear about it a lot.
Actual reshipping services which for a fee will provide a mail address in, say, NYC, and for an extra fee for re-packing and re-shipping, will ship from that NYC address to whatever address the account holder instructs them to use.

Actual reshipping services which for a fee will provide a mail address in, say, NYC, and for an extra fee for re-packing and re-shipping, will ship from that NYC address to whatever address the account holder instructs them to use.
PM'd if you would please.

Alabama is another one I believe.  Maybe some states will hold their ground like Colarado does. All of these laws raise serious implications and miscarriage of justice issues in my opinion. Too much big brother has never been the way to go.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back