do you guys ever feel skeptical,...

sidmsuri

well, after years of browsing this site, ****, ****, contacting a bunch of email sellers, and visiting just about every well known IOP, i think its about time to place my first order. I just have a few concerns. The largest of which is, I sometimes wonder if nearly everyone on these forums is being compensated financially by one of the scammers who in turn pay off the admins in order to keep the bad or "true" feedback out of the public eye and continue to rip more people off. For some reason I've always felt that way. But I guess ill just have to take a leap of faith. The other thing that I wanted some opinions on, is which IOP do YOU feel has the best quality meds? And also, which is the best value, in your opinion? Right now, Im leaning toward either starlite or pink... any imput is greatly appreciated! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummmm, that's a pretty bizarre conclusion. Sure, there are scams out there and it's wise to be skeptical, but the idea that the members here are all shills is a wild one. If I saw a lot of positive posts from one or two post count members, I might question their validity. To think that this many members, who have hundreds of posts and months or years here, are all shills? That's crazy! I know lots of our members personally and they are REAL people leaving REAL feedback. We write reviews to help each other know where to spend our hard earned money, not for monetary compensation. My first instinct was to just remove your post, but then I thought "I wonder if there are other people reading and wondering about something similar ". So I'll leave it for a short while and as far as who you should order from, we prefer you decide for yourself by reading the REAL reviews.

Sidmsuri - Rule of thumb: Don't ever trust a person who would use a skull for their icon thingy, trust me. Curiously, though... after reading this site for years why post here that you're leaning towards Pink? I don't recall Pink being in the vendor list on DBG, they are popular on the "other" site. If those are your only two considerations people here are going to say use Jim, if you don't know who Jim is then you haven't read enough, keep at it /default_smile.png (just giving you a hard time)

Don't take this the wrong way, I am not trying to be rude nor intend to be but if you've been reading for years it's not too hard to figure out who's who, who supports a particular forum etc. One forum has a vendor on blacklist yet a separate forum has that vendor listed as a A++++ sponsor. You also need to consider geography. Are you looking for a vendor south of the US border or perhaps something coming out of an area 5000 miles to my east. 

Really though... there isn't much of a "leap of faith" .. spend a few hours browsing the online sections and reading replies, you've been a member here for 3 years... it's pretty straight forward. 

Disclaimer: I am not a paid spokesperson and was not compensated for this post.... but damnit I should be.

Last edited:
LOL, Im not saying what I do think this guy is all about.

I and all the other people  ARE NOT PAID...though it would help me get the help I need...again LOL

If you are for real and you have spent so much time READING, then you would know this...

there is not always good reviews....you will get a few good weeks here and a few bad weeks...nothing stays the same...and if your real and truly reading you would know this...

so how is anyone giving shills...??

lol about skullssss

Last edited:
I trust everyone on this forum and I value their opinions, simple as that. I'm not a representative, I'm not a shill, I'm just an ordinary person with needs that this forum and its good members have more than met.

I can be sceptical when I want to be, but not once have I been let down by *any* of the valued and respected sources on this site.

I don't usually use bad words, but I'd say the topic author is a bit of a wally. Sorry. 

Ok, I have to ask... what is a "wally"?
Just a twit really, not an offensive word at all, so I won't lose sleep over using it. Someone who trips over a rock, lands in a pile of horse poo, then steps on a slug, that would qualify as a 'wally'. I think.

Disappointing, but a good idea to keep the OP 2earls. I looked at other forums before I plumped for this one. I'm with smoka here too, I trust almost everyone's reviews, I leave honest ones myself. Sure though,  this is all very easy to say from a remote mobile device/laptop etc. I have luckily never had an LL and the advice, reviews, members, staff and admin run this place amazingly well. I, amongst many many others, donated recently. I myself have no need to access SY forum, but it was still worth every penny, just for the fact that the resources here have saved me a fortune, LL'S and there is good advice everywhere. 

Spend some time on the site put in time read people's post and you will know this forum has tons of good people. By the looks of it you are pretty new and maybe you need to spend more time reading and reviewing stuff before you make assumptions. Just a thought!

Disappointing, but a good idea to keep the OP 2earls. I looked at other forums before I plumped for this one. I'm with smoka here too, I trust almost everyone's reviews, I leave honest ones myself. Sure though,  this is all very easy to say from a remote mobile device/laptop etc. I have luckily never had an LL and the advice, reviews, members, staff and admin run this place amazingly well. I, amongst many many others, donated recently. I myself have no need to access SY forum, but it was still worth every penny, just for the fact that the resources here have saved me a fortune, LL'S and there is good advice everywhere. 
Excellent point. I've browsed and signed up for a half dozen similar forums over the years. I was a member at one of the more popular forums for a few years but I rarely posted because the mods and senior members seemed like a*holes (I call it like I see it) and I do not have a lot of patience for attitude (I have enough of my own). When I discovered DBG not long ago I was blown away by how nice and helpful everyone is here... not one attitude. So as PTFC pointed out I decided this is a great place to camp out, chat, learn, advise and donate to support the board. The only attitude I got was when I called 2earls a dude /default_wink.png 

Many years I've spent in this "scene" and DBG has been the most consistent and genuine resource I've found.  Even here is not without it's faults and/or reasons for concern, but generally speaking IF you are reading the threads over any amount of time you should be able to see it's not all shills.  That would be a crazy amount of effort for the money involved.

I take offense to saying you can't trust this board, I have been on here for 16 years, and I've gotten plenty of love letters, but have only been ripped off once when my Mexican sy vendor went south on me. We can't do all the work for you, you are here to read the threads and see the feedback that members with good long standing reputations say about a place to order from. I guarantee you, if 2 earls, cat, sad minion, mrcoolguy, Fargo, the list goes on and on, but if they validate a place, I know for 100% positive they are telling me the truth. You don't go by a few newbie comments who probably are shills. You have to do some work, it's jus not going to be given to on a silver platter, we have a great tight community here, and I trust these people, they are my friends, I have gotten so close to a few off them that I can tell them anything. I would suggest donating 5 dollars to get into the VIP section, where I have known people for literally years, I know it says I've been a member for two years, but I was n here the first 14 years before it was shutdown, and this site now is ran the best I have ever seen it run before. When Heisenberg and Jewy left, the meanest and the cool clique was over, no more intimidation. It has honestly changed this board better than ever thanks to our mods, 2 earls and cat and admin. I'm sorry to be upset but this board has literally saved me thousands of dollars if I didn't have people I know and trust validate a place for me and give me the heads up! But you have to go threw the threads and read them entirely, because things do change on them, ones that were great at first went bad, so you have do some homework like the rest of us do. If a member that is a newbie says to order, heck no I won't go order because someone I don't know says it's cool. Yeh, there are shills on every board, we try to keep them out, but go look at that persons reputation and standing in our community, if they are high standing members or the mods I trust them with sending a $1000.00! Please look around before you speak of shilling, donate and go to vip section, I know these people when they say they ordered and received, I believe them. I know for a fact, the last three orders I made were all from threads from trusted members, two of my orders I received in less than 24 hours, and three more I received in two days! Do some research or donate! Don't pu down my board because these people are me friends and do not lie, I'm not trying to be mean, I am not a mean person, but I will defend this forum till the end!

well, after years of browsing this site, ****, ****, contacting a bunch of email sellers, and visiting just about every well known IOP, i think its about time to place my first order. I just have a few concerns. The largest of which is, I sometimes wonder if nearly everyone on these forums is being compensated financially by one of the scammers who in turn pay off the admins in order to keep the bad or "true" feedback out of the public eye and continue to rip more people off. For some reason I've always felt that way. But I guess ill just have to take a leap of faith. The other thing that I wanted some opinions on, is which IOP do YOU feel has the best quality meds? And also, which is the best value, in your opinion? Right now, Im leaning toward either starlite or pink... any imput is greatly appreciated! 
If your thinking that most of us poor schucks (as well as admin's) are being comp'd by the vendors, well maybe your looking in the wrong place (Just my opinion). I only order what I can afford to lose and I've probably ordered 50+ times from the SY sites alone and have never been scammed so I guess I'm pretty lucky. 

Sidmsuri - Rule of thumb: Don't ever trust a person who would use a skull for their icon thingy, trust me. Curiously, though... after reading this site for years why post here that you're leaning towards Pink? I don't recall Pink being in the vendor list on DBG, they are popular on the "other" site. If those are your only two considerations people here are going to say use Jim, if you don't know who Jim is then you haven't read enough, keep at it /default_smile.png (just giving you a hard time)

Don't take this the wrong way, I am not trying to be rude nor intend to be but if you've been reading for years it's not too hard to figure out who's who, who supports a particular forum etc. One forum has a vendor on blacklist yet a separate forum has that vendor listed as a A++++ sponsor. You also need to consider geography. Are you looking for a vendor south of the US border or perhaps something coming out of an area 5000 miles to my east. 

Really though... there isn't much of a "leap of faith" .. spend a few hours browsing the online sections and reading replies, you've been a member here for 3 years... it's pretty straight forward. 

Disclaimer: I am not a paid spokesperson and was not compensated for this post.... but damnit I should be.
Well said, especially the disclaimer /default_wink.png

......I would suggest donating 5 dollars to get into the VIP section, where I have known people for literally years....
just for the sake of clarifying to people who are newer, donations (in addition to helping to support the forum) will allow you access to the Mexican section. Unless something has changed recently, VIP access is granted upon reaching 500 posts or more.

I know you knew that Heavenlee, I just didn't want newer people to be confused. /default_wink.png

This person posted and that was it, im guessing he new he would make a stir since im betting that is what he was aiming at.. @@

Of he was testing the loyalty of all our fake members, I... I mean we, came through with flying colors.

hahahahaha! I love the disclaimer!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back