Do you know about Phenibut or just new to me.

Ive tried it a couple of times and it didn't do one thing for me. Now, I used a conservative dose, 750 mg, as I've been told tolerance builds quickly with doses exceeding one gram.  Actually, I'm kind of glad it was ineffective for me as there are horrific stories of WD syndrome out there.  

I've heard this also Rodger,also heard of people using it to taper off other benzoes...

I have a good tolerance to most benzos . I bought some of these from a reputable supplier and I will warn you, do not do what I did. i didn't feel the effects so i just kept popping them throughout the day and it turned out pretty bad ,cant fully describe it but I was not right for a good day and a half later. I have since tried them again but this time with a lot of respect towards there power. Just looking out for everyone be careful with this RC.

.they say it is very similar to the prescription drug   baclo...fen. working on the gaba B receptors

It seems safe at proper doses i just over did it , not unlike most things . lol

take care and be safe

I have a good tolerance to most benzos . I bought some of these from a reputable supplier and I will warn you, do not do what I did. i didn't feel the effects so i just kept popping them throughout the day and it turned out pretty bad ,cant fully describe it but I was not right for a good day and a half later. I have since tried them again but this time with a lot of respect towards there power. Just looking out for everyone be careful with this RC.

.they say it is very similar to the prescription drug   baclo...fen. working on the gaba B receptors

take care and be safe
when you have a Ben Tolerance,  the dose I took was 3000mg. At high doses it does effect the Gaba A and B receptors. Liftmode.com has 250 mg tabs at qty 60 for 10 bucks. I was wrecked. 

There is a thread on this under Herbs That Have Drug-like Effects. The last post there is pretty scary (and strangely, very funny).

take care and be safe
when you have a Ben Tolerance,  the dose I took was 3000mg. At high doses it does effect the Gaba A and B receptors. Liftmode.com has 250 mg tabs at qty 60 for 10 bucks. I was wrecked. 

take care and be safe
I am glad to hear it just wasn't me, but i was wrecked too and fried, I couldn't complete sentences , felt a strange tingling in my arms. Very odd but i overdid it on the first try, I can tell you that will never happen again! The funny thing is was during the time i was using through the evening i felt great, until I eventually passed out. It was the morning when all the crazy feelings and such happened

my dose during the day was like into the 7000mg range seemed like candy to me . lol but all kidding aside be careful friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know all about phenibut.  Have used it numerous times in the past.  I never dosed more than 1.5-2G per day though (usually just a single dose of 1.5-2G before lunch on an empty stomach).  Usually takes a solid 2-3 hours to kick in and has a very long half-life.  I never encountered the horrible withdrawals that I've heard so many speak of, but maybe that's because I always kept my dosage in check and never used it for more than 2-3 weeks at a time with a 2-3 week break in between usage.

It's legal and readily available.  I always ordered the 90ct 500mg capsules (SNS Phenibut XT) and they definitely work (for me, at least).  I've used them to slowly taper off of benzos in the past with good success.

Took it once, thinking is was generic pheno. Was quite disappointed.  Should have looked it up,but hey!  It was a free sample!  Duh.

just want to add that that was a couple of years ago.

Last edited:
Tried it a few times and got nothing.1-1.5g doses.A friend tried it and loved it.Think my Gaba receptors or whatever it affects are worn out after all these years :)

I currently use it. 1g 1 hour before bed and sleep like a baby. Tho I never use it for more than 30days at a time and no more than 3 days on 4 days off.

Definitely agree great for insomnia. Great for sleep.

very addictive though, once a week or less.

Just trying for first time, maybe I haven't taken enough, but it just gets me tired and a bit relaxed. No noticeable effects.

I am glad to hear it just wasn't me, but i was wrecked too and fried, I couldn't complete sentences , felt a strange tingling in my arms. Very odd but i overdid it on the first try, I can tell you that will never happen again! The funny thing is was during the time i was using through the evening i felt great, until I eventually passed out. It was the morning when all the crazy feelings and such happened

my dose during the day was like into the 7000mg range seemed like candy to me . lol but all kidding aside be careful friends.
Wow the first part of your story sounds similar to my experience with Phenibut. I think I dosed too much at first and was a little out of it for a while. I was typing posts on my keyboard and I remember not being able to complete sentences either. Also I fell asleep in my chair for 3 hours or  something close to that with my finger on the keyboard, when I woke up I saw a whole bunch of Z's in my post. I don' think I ever took 7000mgs though, I stopped around 3 or 4 grams, which was too high for a first dose. I thought I was tough enough to handle it but was wrong about that. I finally did sleep it off, and I have used it again since then, but this time I don't take more than 2 grams and usually after I take it I fall asleep pretty quickly. So maybe there is something to it if you have trouble sleeping, or insomnia. I think maybe it takes a while to get used to this stuff and to figure out how to use the proper dosage, and to use it responsibly, but if you follow the instructions you shouldn't have a problem. I only take it before bed now and it does help me fall asleep. I think I would recommend giving this product a try but just don't take too much in the beginning. I think 1 gram would probably be the best does to start with, but after a while you can up it to 2 grams a day. But I did more research on this supplement and also read that it's probably a good idea to take it for 3 days a week and then take 4 days off to avoid building a heavy tolerance. Also I read that unlike benzo's they don't effect the gaba-b receptors, they effect the gaba-a receptors, and so if you stop taking it you're not at risk for a seizure. Also this stuff is super cheep. 100 grams costs like $40 or so. and It's also a legal supplement. I don't think it's correct to call it an RC. It doesn't come with that "not for human consumption" disclaimer. 

@Kurt Codean does it help you stay asleep as well as fall asleep easily? I've been looking for an answer to my sleep problems without having to take benzos on a regular basis. Might this be the answer?

@Kurt Codean does it help you stay asleep as well as fall asleep easily? I've been looking for an answer to my sleep problems without having to take benzos on a regular basis. Might this be the answer?
yes it might be. I've only been using if for less than a week so I don't know how it will go down the long term regarding tolerance and withdrawals. It may actually be safer than benzos since it acts of different receptors. I'm not going to lie though, I've still been taking benzos in conjunction with this stuff and I think it may actually potentiate the effects of the benzos. I've using benzos for pretty long time so my tolerance for that stuff is so High i barely feel them. So I really can't say for sure if it potentiates benzos because i have trouble feeling them for the longest time. Maybe the potentiating effect was all in my mind. 

Anyway I don't see how trying this could hurt, unless you take a ridiculous amount  right off the bat. That's what i did at first because i guess I thought i was capable of handling it. But i think to start it's recommend to take no more than 1 gram, and then maybe work your way up to two grams after a few days. But they also say to take it for 3 or 4 days and then stop for the rest of the week, so you don't build a tolerance. Like I said before this stuff is really cheap, and I think if you look it up on google you will find a place called liftmode. only reason I would recommend them is because they package it in a nice plastic canister not a creepy plastic bag that some RC places (even though this isn't an RC it's a supplement) use. sorry I hope this isn't violating the rules of the forum but i think it is worth mentioning. Also it comes with orange plastic spoon which is supposed to measure out 500mgs, so that helps when dosing.

I find that when I take it it really does help me fall asleep, but make sure that you take it before bed and are in be shortly after you take it. Otherwise you might wake up in different areas of your house where you wouldn't normally go to sleep. i did feel a little numbness in my arms when I woke up, but I think that's because i wasn't in bed properly. But I feel like the longer I take this stuff the better it feels and works for sleeping. I guess you get used to the dosing and don't get any paranoid feelings if you do it right. 

Take care,
KC

Oh yeah i forgot to mention,if you do try it,don't use it with alcohol, or baclofen (a muscle relaxant). According to the research I've done it could be dangerous to combine Phenibut with those two substances.

KC

PS, I believe the different kinds they have such as the capsules, the HCL and the FAA have to do with the quickness of absorption. The FAA has the quickest absorption rate, followed by the HCL, and then the capsules. I chose the FAA version due to the fastest absorption rate. Also this stuff is  really cheap. I bought 100 grams for $47.83 which included priority shipping. I received it in 3 days. Also it works on the Gaba-b receptors. not the Gaba-a receptors which benzodiazepines effect. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Slightly off topic, but baclofen which an analogue of phenibut   but with the benefit of bring safer (its prescribed to kids) will definitely help you stay asleep. They both bind to gaba b receptors. I've found it works great although I altetnate with a benzo a couple days a week to decrease dependence risk. 

Baclofen is also one of the few drugs that doesn't build tolerance--people on longterm use can take the same dose for decades--but you will develop dependence with regular use. Something along the lines of alcohol.

Slightly off topic, but baclofen which an analogue of phenibut   but with the benefit of bring safer (its prescribed to kids) will definitely help you stay asleep. They both bind to gaba b receptors. I've found it works great although I altetnate with a benzo a couple days a week to decrease dependence risk. 

Baclofen is also one of the few drugs that doesn't build tolerance--people on longterm use can take the same dose for decades--but you will develop dependence with regular use. Something along the lines of alcohol.
Hey  I don't think you are off topic. I never heard of Baclofen(just realized i spelled it wrong in my earlier post) until I read your post in the other thread about Phenibut in the thread about herbs that feel like drugs. I guess you were right about taking those together, and about mixing them with alcohol. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back