Do you know about Phenibut or just new to me.

I used to be into phenibut but I think I was starting to abuse it. For the most part I don't think I was behaving normally while on it. I'm looking for a good RC vendor that sells stuff like etizolam or clonazolam besides Thought matter (which seems to be always out of stock) and Shy molecule. Any hints?

dabbled with it. really it wasn't like a benzo to me and I have used every single benzo for various reasons over the last 10-15 years.

It was weird. Not sure what benzo I would even compare it to......

mandraxx said:
I've been taking anti-anxiety meds for over 20 years now, and it seems the only one that works, when I get it, is xanax.  I think I may have worn out my use of benzos, and I have taken drug holidays, but they seem to do nothing to alleviate any of the problems, that is, anxiety and tolerance.

I just heard about this phenibut, it sounds like powerful stuff maybe it'll work for me.  I understand that it is powerful, so I won't f*** with it that much.  I also have heard that etizalom helps for those with benzo dependency.  My goal is three-fold: 1) to find a working gaba agonist 2) to taper off my current benzo 3) reduce anxiety and panic attacks in general.
Serious benzo dependency has no choice but to use a valium taper really...I'd recommend looking into that.

For your anxiety and panic, I don't advocate these, but have you tried SSRIs? Something to consider after you cut down on the benzos...

Tapering off a long term Valium habit was very interesting. I was using 20-30mg every night for 2 years sometimes 40mg maybe. I was younger when I tapered. I went pretty manic and did some "risky" behaviors and other socially questionable stuff after I finished the taper. I was in a "very good" mood, too good I later realized and I asked my friends why they didn't speak up, and I came to  resent them a little bit for not saying anything...I realized good friends will have the courage to speak up, and I realize I had no real friends whether because they were too ignorant or just too weak of character. I know what I look for in people now and what is valuable. Its tough to make friends, mostly everyone is a user, has problems, or is looking to take from you rather than give. If they perceive you are in a teeny tiny slightly better situation than them, their colors show. So many users and ugly people in the world with serious personality flaws and character flaws...sigh...

anyway no anxiety problems surprisingly and not much insomnia...glad I never have to go through that again. I hate the fog and grog of valium.

Right now I use Xanax 0.5mg before bed, and 0.25mg in the evening the next day. Total of 0.75mg ED. I realize its going to be difficult and dangerous to stop since I have been using it for years. I will switch to a valium taper if I have to. Just remember you never cold turkey benzos.

Ideally when my pain management is finished is when I will begin to address the benzo dependency.

mandraxx said:
jackwade, congrats on your taper, and good luck with your future xanax taper.  Xanax is tough, in the short-run, I think because of the short half-life.  But since you're taking smaller doses, you should be OK.

I haven't tried a valium taper in a while, so maybe in a month or so I'll give it a try.  I'm familiar with the dosage equivalency chart so I can do it on my own.

Also ditto on people who are users and who are true friends.  When I was using, one of my friends tried to call my father at business just because I didn't lend her money.  Luckily, I know secretaries there so she never reached him.  Goes to show ya just may never know.
Thank you. And jeez can't say I am surprised. I'm real careful with personal info and friendliness with "good time" buddies no matter how long I've known them. If there isn't a bond there I'm good at keeping people at arms-length, maybe too good at it but that's life. We are what our environment makes us in many ways, its all nature and adaptations.

So I guess you aren't using any more. Cheers to that. The natural highs and lows have much more to offer and I've never forgot that during my pain management debacle.

Phenibut is interesting. Its been about a decade since I studied and used it. I only sampled its effects and decided it wasn't for me. I found it to be very strange. I have used benzos A to Z and I haven't any benzos id really compare it to, but maybe you will fare differently.

Last edited by a moderator:
@mandraxx glad your doing better. It is not easy getting off the benzos. I'm struggling now. Valium don't seem to help my taper too much, but I know it will help me from getting seizures n shizz. But really, glad you turned your life around.

Valium will work but it takes time; I kicked a 12 year benzo habit but I tapered down for nearly 2 years with diazepam.

I've heard this also Rodger,also heard of people using it to taper off other benzoes...
Do you think this would work to taper off of rc stimulates?  I have a friend who wants to get off of them, but every time he tries to, the withdrawal is more than he can do so starts up on them again.  If so, is there a dosage someone could recommend for him to start with.

Do you think this would work to taper off of rc stimulates?  I have a friend who wants to get off of them, but every time he tries to, the withdrawal is more than he can do so starts up on them again.  If so, is there a dosage someone could recommend for him to start with.
@tomfam18 I really wouldn't like to say especially as a taper from RC stims?.I've only ever heard of it being used as a taper for Benzoes and even then I no expert as to doses ect.I would love to be able to give you a posative answer but the thing with RCs is no one really knows what harm they do to users?.

Peace 

Bliss.....

I had some PhenNotInMyButt (<--my attempt at humor which is not so lol) sitting in my container that I keep my raw powders for couple months and decided to cap some of them.  2 grams to me feels like something fishy is about to happen, but never does get fishy'er.   It helps reduce my anxiety.  I've used 1 dose of 2g consecutively and stopped without any issues, but I may have stopped right before w/d symptoms would be present.  So along with other "stuff", please use respect and caution.

I have toms of experience.

It eliminated my craving for alcohol. I no longer even enjoy drinking when I am on phenibut. However if you have a couple beers on it you will love the buzz, however you drink more and it sucks.

I began to find stimulants no longer enjoyable at 1 point they just made me feel wierd! After some phen i tried a stim and was like oh shit this makes stims great.

The general feel of phenibut you may not notice, i found myself just feeling really good that day then noticed my confidence and social anxiety was gone, began to strike up convo with strangers talk to girls and it was unlike me. Phenibut relaxes me to the point I could take a nap and get great rest.

Here is the deal though. Either you notice it working or you just dont feel anything. If you feel nothing then its just not for you....

It's a subtle one... As a GABA analog/GABA receptor agonist you'd expect more, but I don't "feel it" like I would a benzo unless I take too much- phenibut drunk is weird. Sudden/ momentary losses of muscle control are one side effect. But below that threshold it potentiates opiates and stimulants, reduces anxiety, enhances creativity, wonderdrug you barely notice. Wife kicked a years long benzo habit with just Phenibut, but she stopped phenibut cold Turkey and had a months long experience full of delusions and exacerbated fears, still isn't right. Careful with this one.

Just took some today.  Have tried it 4 times.  Took 5 hours to work the first time and it lasted roughly 2 hours.  Second time same thing.  3rd time nothing because I took it the day after dose 2.  Today it took 8 hours to hit and it lasted 1 hour.  I'm over it.  They say it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.  The buzz.  The 'after glow'.  People philosophize over this stuff.  I think it's way overrated even when it does last.  I mean, particularly if you take benzos or other pharmaceuticals, this ain't really 'all that'.

Just took a 500 mg dose. I haven't tried phenitbut in over 2 years, had horrible wd like almost everyone else in this thread has experienced. Hard lesson to learn. Honestly phenibut is "okay" for me. Good for light to moderate anxiety and really helps with my muscle aches and pains. Helps me to wind down enough to have a solid 8 hours of rest (extremely rare these days) Just be careful and dont take more than 2/3days a week. 

Hey everyone...

I just saw this thread and figured I would post before I head back to work...

I have extensive experience with Phenibut, Fl-phenibut, picamilon, etc. and at all types of doses. If anyone has questions, I will be back on here in a few hours to answer!

I had high hopes for phenibut but I didn't like it. Maybe it's just my weird receptors but it just made me feel off and uncomfortable. Just edgy and annoying and no benefits at all. Some benzos also make me feel a little like this, like pyrazolam. I think it's one of those that is different for different people. 

It’s my favorite drug, weird I know. I’m addicted to it but I’m ok with that, it helps with my depression and anxiety while keeping me functional. 

I like phenibut. Occasionally take 200-500mg hcl orally (usually without food) with a little caffeine for a night out without booze. Currently looking into research in the FAA re: mucus membrane absorption because variety is spice

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  3. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  4. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  7. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  8. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  10. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  11. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  12. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  13. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  15. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  16. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  17. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  18. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  19. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  20. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
Back