Do you know about Phenibut or just new to me.

I wouldn't say phenibut is a research chemical - well established in the former Soviet Union.

But, as other might have said, tolerance and addiction are serious here. once a week, 1g, that's the only way to keep it safe.

Quite beneficial for me, but not for all...

Backlofen is great advice. After several tries with phenibut, higher dodges just seem to make me tired. GREAT for insomnia.. But I'd rather use something less addictive. Cheap and legal, I'll keep phenibut around, however I'll use it sparingly.

the long half life is kinda cool, though. Anxiety levels are still down the next day

Phenibut, a Miracle drug

Hi, all, I've been using this supplement for over a week now, and after the first use where I used too much and got some undesirable effects, like Jitters, I would like to report that this stuff is the best anti-Insomnia stuff I have ever tried. It works without fail to put me to sleep, no matter what time of day it is. 2 grams is the dosage that works for me. Perhaps everyone needs to find the dosage that works for them, but I've been using 2 grams at a time off and on for the better part of a week now, and have had the most pleasant effects in combating insomnia. I fall asleep about 10 minutes after taking the FAA Powder orally, no matter if I'm sitting in my chair or laying down in bed . It's better than any benzodiazepine or other stress/anti anxiety medication I have tried. I recommend every try this stuff at least for a week and report back what they feel. To me it is the most cost effective Gaba-a agonist on the market. I hope this stuff stays legal. This is my new secret weapon to battling anxiety and Insomnia in particular. I hope this helps someone else having the same problems as me. Take care everyone. KC. PS, I haven't had any tolerance issues that others have reported. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah i forgot to mention,if you do try it,don't use it with alcohol, or baclofen (a muscle relaxant). According to the research I've done it could be dangerous 
You can use them together as long as you decrease hyour usual dose, as they potentiate each other. I've tried 660 mg phenibut with half my usual dose of baclofen & gotten a good effect. The baclofen does more torelax muscles & the phenibut to reduce anxiety. Just be careful.

I don't get baclofen but maybe i'll ask my doctor if if he can add that to my rx list, along with some pregabalin(lyrica), but i'm not sure if all of that will be necessary in combination with Phenibut, since they all seem to be cns depressants. 

Tried to up the dosage a bit and phenibut is great!

wouldnt use more than once a week, but it worked all day today. Really long lasting relief.

gave me a peaceful day after a stessful start. Great replacement for anti-anxiety Meds, but wouldn't use more than once per week.

Tried to up the dosage a bit and phenibut is great!

wouldnt use more than once a week, but it worked all day today. Really long lasting relief.

gave me a peaceful day after a stessful start. Great replacement for anti-anxiety Meds, but wouldn't use more than once per week.
Well you have a point there , sort of, I'm not sure if you have to limit it to once a week, but most bottles say not to take it more than twice a week, and if that then no more than 4 grams a week. I've been using this for over a week now since I got it and yesterday it seemed to stop working. So I guess I'm going to have to take a few days off of this stuff. I'll report back on if there are any withdrawal symptoms/tolerance issues when I try to take it again. I guess I overstepped the boundaries a bit and ignored that warning. Too bad it worked really well when it was on. I guess normal mathematics suggest I should take at least another 5-7 days off. I think I will try 5 and see how that goes. 

so far no intolerable side effects. I actually slept some of it off. The dosage I took last night seemed to stay in me throughout the night and dissipate this morning through slightly after noon. i still feel a bit groggy though. I'm actually thinking about taking another dose. hehe. No that would be crazy. 

Thanks for the info Curt cause I really, really enjoy this. Only problem is, don't re-dose late. I slept alike I never have before but re-dosed around 5:30PM.

Woke up feeling exactly how I felt the day before. My recommendation is to take it early and cut yourself off at some point. I first tries it around pad 11:30AM and felt peak anxiety relief about 3-5 hours later. It really needs to be taken early.

it lasts so long, I actually slept best the second night after that day! Absolutely amazing. Felt great all day and slept 8 straight hours 2 nights in a row.

yeah, I agree maybe it is best in short stints. I've still been using it almost daily though, and that stuff really helps with insomnia, but I had some really lucid night mares at some points while I slept. I don't know if that's because of Phenibut or lexapro.  I prefer to take it later in the day because if I take it too early it just makes me really tired. Also I read that it has positive effects on Protein synthesis and fat burning, which is good health wise. I feel like I've been hitting the gym for the past few weeks but I haven't. It might be a good work out supplement as well as an anti-anxiety tool. I agree at some point you should take a break from it. 

I'd bet it's the phenibut causing the dreams. Baclofen, which is similar, increases REM sleep. My own theory is that increased REM sleep & more vivid dreams help you to stay asleep. I know that if I wake up & start thinking about something related to my waking life I have a harder time falling back asleep. If I wake up and my mind is still on my dreams I can fall back asleep easily. Increased REM sleep also makes it more likely that you will wake feeling rested as opposed to a benzo which actually decreases REM sleep.

Yeah REM sleep is definitely the only sleep that counts. I think you need 2-3 cycles of it to really feel rested in the morning. I've had a few vivid dreams in the past but not like these recent ones. Actually it was only 2 or 3 nights but I remember them so lucidly but it was bad, and real life related too. I actually felt like I didn't know if I was awake or not while I was dreaming. That rarely happens to me. Also if you take too much of the Phenibut, it kind of makes you feel like drunken fool. It's definitely a very power sedative in my honest opinion. I've read about Balcofen since you brought it up. I never heard of that before. It sounds interesting, but at this point I think I'm getting tired of using sleeping aids. But might have to at some point in the future if I have trouble sleeping again. 

If you're looking for a non-chemical aid for sleep, the research I've seen suggests that cognitive-behavioral sleep training is as effective as a sleeping pill especially over the long-term. There are a number of places that offer it online, which seems to work as well as in-person therapy and if you get a referral from a doc you can even get insurance to pay for it.

does that involve pharmacuticles? if so which ones? I don't know how long does that take to work? I don't think I would want to enter any kind of therapy sessions. hehe. 

oh man I had another crazy lucid dream last night. I was walking in a familiar neighborhood and trying to walk into a bank. But I was having a smoke while walking and then I wanted to sit on a public bench were other people where, but for some reason I couldn't sit down. And I kept putting cigarette after cigarette in my mouth, and I was taking them out and putting them back into my pocket, but as soon as I did that there was another cigarette into my mouth. And I kept lighting them but they burnt right away. It was weird, and only got weirder after that. But it was also weird because I knew I was dreaming, and I kept telling myself during the dream that it was just a dream, but it didn't matter I couldn't sit down for some reason. I read a book once about lucid dreaming. It was like something about Astral Projection and that sort of thing, and it said how you can learn how to do anything you want during a dream and feel like it's real. This was sort of like that I kept falling asleep and went straight back into the dream, and each time it got worse. It was like I was having an anxiety attack while sleeping. That's some wild stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
does that involve pharmacuticles? if so which ones? I don't know how long does that take to work? I don't think I would want to enter any kind of therapy sessions. hehe. 
No drugs involved. The good thing about the online version, which I've looked at, is that you don't even talk to a person. It's more like an educational course to teach you to change your sleep habits. It kind of sucks at the beginning because they make it so you sleep less than you need in order to get you to the point where you can fall asleep quickly without any assistance. It's also much better at helping people who have trouble falling asleep than those who have trouble waking frequently.

oh man I had another crazy lucid dream last night. I was walking in a familiar neighborhood and trying to walk into a bank. But I was having a smoke while walking and then I wanted to sit on a public bench were other people where, but for some reason I couldn't sit down. And I kept putting cigarette after cigarette in my mouth, and I was taking them out and putting them back into my pocket, but as soon as I did that there was another cigarette into my mouth. And I kept lighting them but they burnt right away. It was weird, and only got weirder after that. But it was also weird because I knew I was dreaming, and I kept telling myself during the dream that it was just a dream, but it didn't matter I couldn't sit down for some reason. I read a book once about lucid dreaming. It was like something about Astral Projection and that sort of thing, and it said how you can learn how to do anything you want during a dream and feel like it's real. This was sort of like that I kept falling asleep and went straight back into the dream, and each time it got worse. It was like I was having an anxiety attack while sleeping. That's some wild stuff.
That's what the Ancient Kemet(Egyptians) used to do,not with Drugs but they used to use their 3rd eye(Pineal Gland in the front of your head)which we cannot use now as we are programmed from birth & miseducation later plus chemicals that are man made.But as I was saying they used to Astroplane from place to place in to the stars so as to line up Pyramids etc.Also with the 3rd eye totally open as theirs was they could command animals to lay down or move away also telekinesis as to why they always used Animals to portray certain aspects of life.Theres more but I won't go on too much but I think you may have got a flash of the eye fighting back from the aforementioned things that are and have blocked it.Through "dreams".What is reality but a perception of a seen experience.      As with time.

What is time but an imaginary concept enforced by physical creations anyhow!  

Rivali  

That's what the Ancient Kemet(Egyptians) used to do,not with Drugs but they used to use their 3rd eye(Pineal Gland in the front of your head)which we cannot use now as we are programmed from birth & miseducation later plus chemicals that are man made.But as I was saying they used to Astroplane from place to place in to the stars so as to line up Pyramids etc.Also with the 3rd eye totally open as theirs was they could command animals to lay down or move away also telekinesis as to why they always used Animals to portray certain aspects of life.Theres more but I won't go on too much but I think you may have got a flash of the eye fighting back from the aforementioned things that are and have blocked it.Through "dreams".What is reality but a perception of a seen experience.      As with time.

What is time but an imaginary concept enforced by physical creations anyhow!  

Rivali  
Yeah the book I read on astral projection a long time ago talked about how you could travel to other planets or galaxies during your sleep, or in your dream state, and it would feel totally lucid and real, just as real life is. It didn't really get into the history of it all, but the person who wrote it basically tried to explain how you can achieve this talent. I guess it could best be described as an out of body experienced. You could also learn to control your dreams and enact any fantasy you wanted. I imagine that this type of thing would require some serious meditation and practice to a degree. I guess by practice I mean trying to lengthen the time you remember your dreams after you awake, Also you need to train yourself to realize that when you are in a dream you are dreaming. So you can experience a lucid dream. It may sound far fetched but I think the phenomenon does exist. What this can be useful though is anyone's guess because, I think all of this happens within your own subconscious so it's not like whatever you are experience is actually real. It may be useful for personal insight into your own personality. 

I brought 25 grams of Phenibut HLC off eBay and dosed around 3 grams, mixed in juice and knocked it back fast, effects take ages I read and I felt pretty much nothing though I did find myself talking A LOT more than I would usually, I also order PEA but that's another story.

Phenibut can be very subtle--you may not feel much of anything but at the same time you'll notice you're behaving w/o anxiety in situations that would normally cause it. It definitely won't hit you like a benz.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back