• Adderall makes me feel goed

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Adderall does not make me feel goed anything just helps with ADD

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Adderall makes me feel goed and helps with my ADD

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters
G

Do you have a ADHD tip, an experience or story to tell that may help others.

Last edited:
Adderall's effects are similar to other central nervous stimulants. While Adderall's exact mechanism is unknown, it is is believed to work by blocking the reuptake of dopamine and norepinephrine and increasing their release from the presynaptic neuron into the extraneuronal space. The increased amount of dopamine and norepinephrine in the extraneuronal space causes the brain to experience a more intense level of concentration. This simply means that these neurotransmitters are being released but not reabsorbed, creating an abundance of them and causing an increased ability to focus for extended periods of time, and a heightened interest in performing focus-based tasks.

I've never tried Adderall for my diagnosed ADD. When I was younger I was using a lot of street equivalent of Adrl and it was making me feel "normal". I dodn't know why then (I wasn't diagnosed for ADD yet). Rit makes me working ok and helps me with my life in general. I think for people with ADD/ADHD stimulants work different in prescribed ammounts than everyone else.

But yeah, stimulants make me feel good, normal I mean ;)

For me Adderall effected me differently based on when I took it. If I didn't have alot of stress then it made me super happy and hyper (obviously because of the amphetamine in it)and more confident. If I had alot of stress and I took it I basically went into a full blown panice attack because of the "jump" it gives you. I know that anxiety can be a side effect from it, so I guess if it's an issue you already have it wouldn't be wise to take it for buzz purposes. That's just me though, I suppose we all react differently to different meds.

ADDERALL WILL MAKE EVERYONE FEEL DIFFERENT. IT IS MADE FOR PEOPLE WITH ADHD AND ADD IF YOU DON'T HAVE ADHD THEN YOU WILL PROBLEY GET A HIGH, BUT PEOPLE WITH ADHD AND ADD IT JUST DOES WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO FOR THEM PEOPLE.

HERE IS SOME INFO ON ADDERALL

I THINK ALL SHOULD READ>>>>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adderall

Last edited:
I Like Adderall XR, but I am a bigger fan and currently prescribed Concerta (long-acting methylphenidate). Basically a big dose of good Ritalin with a constant and consistent release throughout the day. If I had it when I was in high school and college I would be the one writing you all prescriptions now.

I've never tried Adderall for my diagnosed ADD. When I was younger I was using a lot of street equivalent of Adrl and it was making me feel "normal". I dodn't know why then (I wasn't diagnosed for ADD yet). Rit makes me working ok and helps me with my life in general. I think for people with ADD/ADHD stimulants work different in prescribed ammounts than everyone else.

But yeah, stimulants make me feel good, normal I mean
wink.gif
I know exactly what you mean. When I was younger they diagnosed me with everything BUT ADD.. I found, quite by accident (sinus problems, overdid it with the sudafed) if I took extra (about double the normal dosage) of pseudoephedrine HCL, I felt like a different person and very good. Not high but just "normal" I then later found that Ephedrine HCL or Ephedra, did an even better job. But I still had no idea why. The only downside to them is they made me feel dizzy and a little nauseated, and I had trouble with blurred vision. I told doctor after doctor after doctor, that something besides just plain chronic depression and anxiety had to be wrong with me or why else would only stimulants make me feel any better. I hadn't made the ADD connection to it yet but 7 years ago my GP diagnosed me with adult ADD creating comorbid chronic Depresion/Anxiety. She put me on Adderall, then switched to plain Dextroamphetamine HCL and added a small amount of ritalin to help me wake up and get my day started. I feel like a new person (except for the years of scars created by all the mis-diagoses). Does it make me feel good - it did in the beginning - oh yeah! but now I just feel like the "fog has lifted and I can see again"

I Like Adderall XR, but I am a bigger fan and currently prescribed Concerta (long-acting methylphenidate). Basically a big dose of good Ritalin with a constant and consistent release throughout the day. If I had it when I was in high school and college I would be the one writing you all prescriptions now.
Are there any online pharms that sell concerta? A friend recently recommended it to me over adderall and ritalin

Hello

Does anyone know what they prescribe for ADHD in the UK?

Best

MVT

It does, but it is not sufficient in itself.

I mean that only taking adderall and not doing anything won't make me feel good.

However, if I pop adderall and do stuff I like, then I'll feel real good :)

Adderall and Amber bock! Along with another weak fav of mine has mad a memory I WILL never forget great time!

Having just experienced Adderall I would have to say....Yes it makes me feel great.

Best

MVT

I was never tested for ADHD as a kid (I'm too old I suppose??)

Anyway, the baby doc gave my folks some green liquid med which they called the 'sleepy drug', I don't know what it was except it had phenobarbital in it. It has since been pulled off the market since giving barbs to 3 years olds isn't a good idea.

I was told I was a "high energy kid" but my grades were always really good. Not up to par grades re a symptom when diagnosing ADHD.

But in my mid 20's I always used to say "I feel like I've had a stroke, I can't remember anything ".

Then the severe fatigue started to set in. I pushed thorough it for years until a doc suggested I try Ritalin thinking I had chronic fatigue.

It didn't help with focus or energy for more than 4 hours.

Then they tried Provigil (waste of $350), 2 different doses of extended release Adderall, then when those didn't work, I was put on 60mg of regular Adderall at 4-5:00 am then 30mg again by 2:00pm.

The am dose worked for a few months but the afternoon dose was a waste. I literally took it and would go back to sleep.

I asked my doc to change to another med but he must be getting a kick back from Adderall & said "they all act the same way on the brain"?? Not sure I believe that but good luck finding a pdoc to dole out Adderall left & right.

Now I still fill the scripts but only take it if I have to get up early to be somewhere or get something done.

NONE of those meds every made me euphoric (like a percocet would) and I've gained weight on the stupid drug. Even after I stopped it, I didn't lose one single pound. I will say I can go a whole day without eating but that's not good for anyone.

The doc thinks there is a medical issue causing my symptoms, we just haven't found it yet.

I feel like the Walgreens of amphetamines (sp?) because I have so many half used prescriptions I saved in case I can't afford to see the pdoc anymore-lol.

The weird thing is the doc knows this & has no problem with it since I've never run out early or asked for more than prescribed. If I say I want to try higher or lower dose he talks with me & OK's it. I also return unfilled RX's to him to log & destroy so maybe he knows I'm not digging this drug?

Also told him I was gonna stop taking it daily & use as needed & he said that's fine too.

So I don't know if adult ADD is for real or not (some studies say it's a controversal diagnosis) it depends on the doc you see & his/her opinion of it.

I've tried all the amphetamine ADD meds and none have controlled the symptoms or helped much with energy. I would say they all act the same way, how they effect the individual depends on whether or not you have ADHD/ADD as mentioned.

Hope my story helps answer any questions, message me if you want more info. I have tons of sites bookmarked on ADD and ADHD including the checklists.

Adderall is one med I've never had the desire nor need to use. From what I've read, it's considered a stimulant and for that reason alone I keep well away from that class of drugs for I hate the "wired" feeling.

Pain Killers on the other hand, namely Tramadol, really agreed with my body and mind. Thus, again, I stay away from those opiate derived meds due to how lovely they made my feel.

Just a benzo guy now and dam well proud of it /default_blink.png

Slammer

Adderall does not make you feel wired as other stimulants. Make me feel less wired then coffee. It is great for those long boring meetings and down time. I personally don't take it often, but it definitely has a purpose. It helps me "Just stay focus" .

Chef

Adderall does not make you feel wired as other stimulants. Make me feel less wired then coffee. It is great for those long boring meetings and down time. I personally don't take it often, but it definitely has a purpose. It helps me "Just stay focus" .

Chef
Well if it helps me "stay focused" I should visit the doctor and see if I can get a prescription for it.

As these days my mind is often wandering and I lose site when riding my tricycle down the street. Often crashing into the neighbours houses or getting caught up under their parked, and sometimes moving, cars.

Move over benzos. Adderall here I come.

Slammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Adderall is one med I've never had the desire nor need to use. From what I've read, it's considered a stimulant and for that reason alone I keep well away from that class of drugs for I hate the "wired" feeling.

Pain Killers on the other hand, namely Tramadol, really agreed with my body and mind. Thus, again, I stay away from those opiate derived meds due to how lovely they made my feel.

Just a benzo guy now and dam well proud of it /default_blink.png

Slammer
I totally hear ya Slammer, I hate that jittery, shaky, too much energy feeling. Tramadol never helped more than Advil. My vice was when I had surgery or broken bones and needed the opiates (not Tylenol 3 either). But I had a tolerance so high it would kill a horse.

I deal with aches and pains now unless it's an emergency.

I totally hear ya!

@Lillia I didn't know about the association with adrenaline release and panic attacks. Ii used to get those in college & almost had to quit my first job because they were so bad. My dad talked me into trying Prozac for just 6 months since I was very hesitant of Prozac back then.

It worked. I stayed on it 2 years & when I didn't know what a panic attack felt like anymore, I tapered off. I've never had one since but ii also can't tolerate any SSRI med side effects. With Prozac they started me on 3mg liquid & worked up to 10 mg. Tried it since and couldn't tolerate the side effects??

Weird huh?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back