Does Anyone Negotiate Prices With These Vendors?

subject5

Sorry if this topic has come up before.  I'm wondering if any members of DBG have actually had success negotiating price with any vendors?  if this is an old topic please let me know.  Im talking about actual stores not email vendors. Thanks 5

Sorry if this topic has come up before.  I'm wondering if any members of DBG have actually had success negotiating price with any vendors?  if this is an old topic please let me know.  Im talking about actual stores not email vendors. Thanks 5
The vast majority of vendors do not negotiate on price. You'll find some of the Mexican vendors will offer certain shipping concessions on larger volume orders, but are generally not negotiable on quoted pricing.

I don't this it's common, but I do think it can be done. But it depends on lots of factors - what you order, how much you order, and how you have it shipped.

I did convince one vendor to give me a "Black Friday" special, of my choosing- which I thought was pretty clever on my part /default_wink.png

But generally speaking, I don't think you'll get much traction with that unless it's someone you've developed a relationship with. And even then, it won't be all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thought I'll add is that given current circumstances, I don't think you'll get very far, nor engratiate yourself to vendors, by attempting to negotiate on HTF items like PK's. It's certainly a seller's market right now, so bear that in mind.

if its a pk you shouldn't even try, nobody is gonna price match or negotiate with supply vs demand being so lopsided if youre not willing to pay the price theres hundreds behind you that are. Im guessing youd at least need to be in 4 figure territory to even get a small disco on pks. Im sure long term, steady, high dollar customers can manage a little break but if you contact a vendor out of the blue and start negotiating youll probly piss them off more than anything 

awhile back there was this dumbass citystar who kept complaining about prices of domestic vendors then practically started begging for their email LMAO what a d-bag. Just FYI for anyone reading this, if you don't already know, domestics will always be a little higher for apparent reasons

One thought I'll add is that given current circumstances, I don't think you'll get very far, nor engratiate yourself to vendors, by attempting to negotiate on HTF items like PK's. It's certainly a seller's market right now, so bear that in mind.
Damn, you beat me to it!

That's very true. And I don't think they WILL negotiate on those items - simply because they don't have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes...I tell the SY vendors..."How much do you want me to send?"

Yes...I tell the SY vendors..."How much do you want me to send?"
Haha, very true.  I initially tried (thinking I was in the drivers seat) to negotiate price down a bit.  Lets just say I could hear the laughing across the www.

I'm sure there's a few members who get a better deal than the rest of it but, they probably have a close relationship with their vendor and aren't going to announce any such thing here

I'm sure there's a few members who get a better deal than the rest of it but, they probably have a close relationship with their vendor and aren't going to announce any such thing here
I never thought about negotiating for reasons aready mentioned, especially the being a dick if one assumes that's how it works.

The few extras I have received from vendors are always initiated by them, I have never asked or assumed I should get extra or a break because someone else has it for less.

maybe just maybe I could get a discount for my fabulous mustache.  I know if they saw it for real....

maybe just maybe I could get a discount for my fabulous mustache.  I know if they saw it for real....
If copious yet well groomed body hair equated to discounted meds, I'd have the market cornered on PK's.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back