Does Anyone Negotiate Prices With These Vendors?

Point well taken, but I will keep guessing - from a purely mystery loving sort of way.

Don't forget there are groomers at PetSmart up to the task!

Heh, when I first started ordering from the Serbs, I tried to negotiate a deal with Pink to price match Dusko. For whatever reasons Pink didn't

like this and politely asked me to order elsewhere. I don't think she was mad, just more of a reputation type thing in her mind. It wasn't a big deal to me, either. I just continued to order from D. Same product so why care?

I had a source actually do that for me . I requested a certain brand & he didn't have that brand but he knew another supplier, The price he wanted was way to high & he worked to get the price down lower for me.

Somehow I just have to negotiate with vendors or else I feel I'm really getting ripped off. I can handle it when they say no but at least I have the satisfaction of  giving it a shot. Of course you want it to be a civil type negotiation and you have to know how to negotiate in the first place.No room for getting your ego bruised! Feelings.....nothing more than feelings...........!

I agree most want  our business in the future which is what the vendor said to me.

I don't know if this has been brought up yet but if one sy vendor has it yet it is not listed in the others just ask and more likely than not they will have it , as they are all connected(closely connected) so if you are used to ordering from 1 yet another site has an interesting product, ask and you shall receive.

I've successfully negotiated prices with several vendors on here. Also I have been able to get half orders from a couple vendors along with free shipping and sometimes I've negotiated free upgrades to overnight shipping with 2ND Day purchase. Never hurts to try - I'm fairly new to this but since day one I've tried negotiating with every vendor. I usually get the free shipping but sometimes have managed to receive discounts straight up - nothing big but every penny counts. 

I just finished negotiating prices with one of the best vendors on this board... Most of the time being polite and straight up with what u want and carry through with your purchase is all it takes to keep you in the loop.

I have - not with IOPS (one experience - outstanding order) but if you're a repeat and know how to use the gift of words but always do them well - it doesn't ask for a "discount" 

Reactions: VCH
Tamara2121 said:
I talked with some mexican store and they accepted to negotiate , they lowered the price to as low as 75% of initial price , I paid them since 6 days now and I haven;t had my stuff , I don't even know if they are legit
So what good is that if you don't get your stuff. You get what you pay for. 

I too have never negotiated but I have had price reduction offers from my favorite vendor when my desired product was not in stock.  It was a healthy reduction and I was quite happy.  I have also had shipping upgrades and extras thrown in for being a loyal customer.  The vendors don't have to negotiate....We are a captive market and there is always somebody to step in our place should we decide to become difficult.  I also think based on the current news prices will probably start to go up and some already have. Yes it kinda sucks but it beats having to do really dumb things on a local level to get what we want.

@Tamara2121 I hate to say it but you probably got scammed.  99% of most internet sites are scams and will never send the product you desire.  Fortunately you have this awesome forum with great mods and great members.  Do a bunch of reading....then do some more and place an order.  If at all possible, donate to the site and the keys to the gate of the promise land will be handed over!! Good Luck and Happy Hunting.....This place is full of knowledgeable, friendly and great people that are willing to help but you have to be willing to do the reading :)  

I have a email vendor that I can talk down....... but he's so cheap allready it's kinda a insult were talking 15 cents fer 500mg pain o somas 12 cents for the regular pain o somas 

Never.

If the prices are too steep, I'll just keep looking for other vendor. I'm lucky, because I found a great vendor, with absolutely reasonable prices :)

I've had some success but only with larger orders, and vendors that I've been fairly loyal to. So all in all, hit & miss.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back