Does anyone remember Argentina meds

Sounds absolutely crazy now but back around then there were bz's not only from India but from of all places Pakistan too. This was a little past 9/11 too.

Found an old special price list from CAM for bars. These were the days

[SIZE=20pt]NEW OFFER:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=20pt]Zolpidem, COMPANY    [/SIZE]Generic Ambien
[SIZE=20pt]Zolpidem (bago) #900PILLS   [/SIZE]10mg = 450 DLS
[SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]ALPRAZOLAM;ALPLAX GADOR 2 MG[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]3000TABLETS      [/SIZE]1600 DLS     COMPANY GADOR
[SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]We have stock.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]THE  [/SIZE]TRANQUNAL offer:ALPRAZOLAM 2 MG COMPANY  BAGO =GENERIC XANAX 2
[SIZE=16pt]  [/SIZE]1)4000 TRANQUINAL= 1600 DLS
[SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]2)5000 TRANQUINAL= 2000 DLS
[SIZE=16pt]ONLY UNTIL THE MAYORIST STOCK FINISHES.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]WE'LL WARN TO YOU WHEN THE STOCK FINALIZES.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]ASK ABOUT PRICE LIST. THANKS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]
Attentivly     

It's been a good 15 years since I've seen a Gador.  Back when you had to roll the dice and use WU.  Anyways,just was curious of they still existed and sure enough ....

Screenshot_20211215-100313.png

Wow a trip down memory lane. They used to be called CAM. There were several others from the area too. 

India was the place but so was Pakistan. 

I went bonkers on Topix  well because it was bonkers. Topix was where I first learned about Greendot Money Cards.

I'm afraid I burnt a few too many brain cells.

I got to know Rafa from the old DBG, he used to work for an outfit called of all things DHL Pills and DHL actually sued them. Rafael actually got taken down by the DEA in Costa Rica.   We stayed in touch for a while.  He got out of the biz for awhile but got back into it.

I still wonder how he's doing if he's still alive even. Sigh...
Omgoodness, yes TOPIX!!! Especially the "chronic pain" thread (once the specific medication threads got collapsed).  It went to Chronic Pain, and All About Pain issues, thent the "New BS Thread" I think.    TOPIX is where I had learned about GreenDot.  And some guys including Big Pauly I think, LOL....

I was around on the old board myself. Not that this board isn't great , it is for sure , but that place Atlantis lol. That where I met and started use Jim from starlite. I do remember the good old gador xanax bars as well. I use to order them from pharma city USA . Ah , the good old days . 

Argentina had the best alprazolam especially the 2mg. Pillsforall sold Gador brand 2mg bars for $1.29 each after a 15 % discount for being a db member, and paid with a credit card. Finally, there were so many pills coming in from Argentina that they started concentrating ICE staff on mail from there. Within 6 months 90% of orders intercepted and that was the end of sources from So America. Cheap Scripts still operated till the pandemic mailing out of Peru. We also followed Argentina with So Africa. So, by now we have had our Pakistan and India pharmacies, the Argentina and So America, Eastern Europe, and the UK. Of course don’t forget that until 2008 you could order brand name drugs from American pharmacies. I’m glad some of us are still around.

I remember back in, I think it was like 2010 and I had a guy from Costa Rica.  I don't remember his name and I even if I had left some e-mail un-deleted from him, I dropped that e-mail address a long time ago.  That guy was the best.  His prices were extremely reasonable and his generic mxrphxine were these little white blank pills that looked like they were pressed in a basement, but they were the real deal.  His O#y was name brand though and the real deal.  Man, I'm getting so nostalgic just thinking about it.  I don't know what happened to him.  He just fell off the face of the earth one day.  He even had this cheap little website at one point.  The best sources are like dying stars, they burn brightly, but never for long.

I just remembered, the Peru guy.  Am I allowed to say his name?  I'll just censor it not to break any rules.  Dxniel with PxruM#ds.  He was great.  Then, I remember there was like a major hurricane that struck the area or something and there were mudslides and stuff then I think his wife took over for a short second, but D never returned.  I'd hate to say it, but I think he the hurricane took him out, that or an illness if I remember correctly.  Best prices, good quality generics.  You could get a boatload of generic benzos for a handful of change.  The guy would even throw in extras.  His generic Kpins were just a little weaker than Roche's but for the price, if a 2mg feels like 1.5mg, it didn't matter.  Good times.  Very good times.

RIP D

I remember back in, I think it was like 2010 and I had a guy from Costa Rica.  I don't remember his name and I even if I had left some e-mail un-deleted from him, I dropped that e-mail address a long time ago.  That guy was the best.  His prices were extremely reasonable and his generic mxrphxine were these little white blank pills that looked like they were pressed in a basement, but they were the real deal.  His O#y was name brand though and the real deal.  Man, I'm getting so nostalgic just thinking about it.  I don't know what happened to him.  He just fell off the face of the earth one day.  He even had this cheap little website at one point.  The best sources are like dying stars, they burn brightly, but never for long.
The Costa Rican guy was Rafa and yes the meds were good but then his government shut him down. That's when the Argentinians entered the picture until they too got shut down finally.

I was around on the old board myself. Not that this board isn't great , it is for sure , but that place Atlantis lol. That where I met and started use Jim from starlite. I do remember the good old gador xanax bars as well. I use to order them from pharma city USA . Ah , the good old days . 
This thread surely brings back some memories, I only chose to quote this post as Starlite were mentioned and still have a website up!!

A different email address - which still uses the name "Jim" - they took a real sales beating when there were no planes in/out of their numerous delivery points

- interestingly the new email now sends replies again, "Jim" must have had more lives than any cat ......... 🤣

Ah yes dem were the days. Pharmacity was prolly the most no fuss no worry vendor I dealt with. Then came todofarmicia. Good memories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back