does constantly checking TN's, make the package "hot?"

BIME

Did you get your parcel?

I would not collect it as it's far to hot in my opinion.
I realized I replied concerning another shipment. This one did get seized & the seller closed up shop, but they also were good at reshipping from their new company. I still haven't gotten a LL & I wonder if it's because everything from this shipper got grabbed.

I track from start to finish. What was interesting is one time I tracked before it was hardly in the system and it's declination was meds for personal use. I was kinda blown away and to think that's what it has said for year's? Boy I do miss the days of COD but the older I've gotten the more cautious I've become. Make you carriers your best friend and show them respect is the best play you can make IMHO. Finally I think tk'ing the pack is kinda jynx. I have one that usually takes around 12 -16 days and since I've been checking it often it's been over 20. But it's finally making its way to me. Good thing I've learned to plan ahead. Something I never did in my younger days.

Humboldtguy

If people are a little worried about things like this .Is it not worth having Tor browser so you can just pop on and do a track ?

I track everything but never really thought about it ,when it was the old PK days id think hmm i wonder if they can link back threw tracking ,but at the same time they were the days when the PK vendors would put the goods in a old sheet and have a black glue type stamp on it ..The delivery drivers used to just give a proper funny look as if to say whats in this shitty parcel lol .

I can tell you that tracking does not alert to anything. I've had a coworker obsessively refresh track all day for days waiting for a Amazon orders and other random thing he didn't want his wife to find. With that said I'm sure if you were having something sent that was extremely illegal I'm sure they could match tracking with your IP but I bet it's extremely rare.

I alway check tn's. Nothing better than seeing your package finally start moving after days of nothing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=inherit]Nothing better than seeing your package finally start moving after days of nothing. [/SIZE]
Oh my gosh I can relate. I have one I am currently waiting for that was moving along what appeared to be going quick and then it sat in one place for 12 days. Then it finally moved and now it sits for another 4 days so for. I've been waiting for over 20 days now and where it currently sits it's normally a week to get to me from that location. I think if this is gonna be the new normal then I might have to reorder at different times now. I think 20 days is the longest I've waited from the particular place. I think the holidays was the fastest I've ever gotten a package with a 9 day turnaround from that specific place.

I can tell I am going to have to learn patience in regards to shipping.  Wow.  Is 20+ days normal?

@jabone99 Depends on who/where you ordered.  A lot of the email vendors across the pond take that long and longer.  If it is an Sy vendor then no and you probably have a problem.   Who did you order from?

When I first started buying online I think I checked tracking about 100+ times a day. Now I just leave it unless it's taking longer than usual as it just adds unwarranted stress and by going by what most of us buy, more stress is the last thing we need!

It won't change much in a day so I'd check once a day at about 7pm if you must check. That's usually when you will see updates. 

When I first started buying online I think I checked tracking about 100+ times a day. Now I just leave it unless it's taking longer than usual as it just adds unwarranted stress and by going by what most of us buy, more stress is the last thing we need!

It won't change much in a day so I'd check once a day at about 7pm if you must check. That's usually when you will see updates. 
This is my approach as well, it's best to just order and forget about it until it shows up. If you work with legit, reputable vendors, there's usually no need to stress yourself out. Sometimes I will sign up for e-mail tracking updates if I get the itch to watch it crawl through the system. I don't know if this is better or worse than banging the TN every couple hours in terms of attracting attention.

A watched pot never boils guys!! Ilike to check once a day, somedays i wont check and bam! There is my present in the mailbox, its like christmas when i was a kid!! But to answer the question, im sure if "they" wanted to, they could see that a package is constantly being checked and it might draw some suspicion. My biggest issue is im in a pretty small town, so getting mail from all over the globe makes me feel like i have a target on my back :/

anonanonanon said:
It will only raise a flag if you're checking a TN with a TOR node.
This.

I don't know how many times people have said no in this thread but this is a very good point. Major websites tend to check TOR connections. I know my company does due to a period of constant DDOS attacks.

On a normal connection, refresh the page every 30 seconds if you want, it won't help. They don't even update it immediately anyway. I've had packages in my hand while it says they are in a different country. Also, if you have anxiety, you are adding to it big time.

Order, forget about it, get suprise package in the post, yay!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back