Domestic seizure

Valhead

I've looked all over and read the rules and any threads with applicable key word searches. So I'm just going to tell my story and hope for some more advise. I don't I think you can have enough when dealing with this. I had a **** letter taken by *****on Friday. I was stupid enough to call *****about the wonky tracking and they traced it and they told me they have it and will be contacting me. Now I know everyone is familiar with international grabs that end in a LL but I've heard domestic is different. Can't help but be a little worried. Don't want to go into too many details until I have some status or my count goes up and I can email about my donation lol so I can see if the vendor is listed here. He has offered to make it fairly right even though we take the risk since "they" know who we are. But I'm not ready for anymore letters right now. But the point of this post is does anyone know if this will be a LL or should I expect a knock at the door. Can't believe this one went with FE anyway anyway if this is too much info delete it or let me know but if anyone has been in same situation with domestic (within us) shipments that would be wonderful. Not enough meds in the world right now to make my stomach stop doing flips. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It happened to me.  You may get a knock at the door and/ or a call from local LE, if they decide to pursue it.

I got a call and a knock.  I played dumb and nothing ever came of it.  I never touched SY again, though.

Thank you. Doesn't make me feel better but I really appreciate the feed back. I know this happened a few years ago with a big lot of orders and nothing came of it but I just seem to have bad bad luck. 

I feel like this is going to be bad. I woke to a text this morning at like 8:30 from Fe saying delivery day is today (I've never signed up for texts they just started back at Christmas when I was an ordering fool for actual presents lol. Then bam bam on Door and they rang the doorbell  like 10 times. I was grogy we've been up late lately so I didn't get to door on time. Woke the dang kids up though. Was hoping we'd sleep in with a 10 o clock bedtime and they got up twice to bug me lol. Anyway trying to use humor to get through this. I did read on one forum I found that another vendors got snatched on same day. Can't imagine they would try again. I'm certainly not signing for it or accepting it. Should I get rid of anything I have around the house? Nothing illegal just kind of unauthorized refills. 

Does your tracking say attempted delivery or anything?   Did you see the vehicle? 

Clean out your house and car, just in case.  

Sounds like they are attempting a "knock and talk". Don't say a word if they come back. Don't answer.  Don't sign.

Val - Did they leave a door tag or anything?
Nope. I looked everywhere. I also rechecked the text. They put a new tracking number on it. I looked through a 3rd party tracker and it said it was unreadable lable so they relabled it, but was coming from IL not original city.  Also said it was  coming from hub in my town which we don't have one here it's in a neighboring city. Still said on truck at like 3 when I looked. Someone said IL is ****home so that's where I'm assuming it's coming from. They never came back today and we were home until like 4:30. Can't imagine they'd knock again but maybe they will. I'm prepared to play dumb. I cleaned out the house of anything I could find not that I would invite them in. Have to check car. I'm not doing reship or placing orders for a long time. Wish I would have stayed away from thsyat area all together now. But when you finally have a little cash it's hard to resist especially when you've never had an issue. Just couldn't be happening at an worse time. 

Clean out your house and car, just in case.  

Sounds like they are attempting a "knock and talk". Don't say a word if they come back. Don't answer.  Don't sign.
Does that must mean a scare tactic? Trying to get me to say something. Do you think it will just be le in fe clothes?

They would have gotten a warrant if they really planned to get you.  Your door would have been kicked down and your pets stomped.

@Valhead You didn't see who was knocking? Could be the carrier trying to get a signature out of you.

Everyone who had a delivery from last Weds. Should take note. They may try to deliver and trap you if you accept the delivery or sign. Don't even answer the door if the carrier comes knocking and ringing. But if Valhead didn't see who it was, we don't know what to expect. Polygraph is so right. Have nothing illegal at all around. Nothing! And clear your electronic devices. Deny deny deny. I believe in hoping for the best and planning for the worst.

If you're in the UK and not ordering 1000+ pills I wouldn't worry about it, it's for personal use, a caution would probably be the worst you'd get.

These are US, but I still think it's the same story. As long as you don't have anything else against you....

*** is headquartered in D.C. not that it makes a huge difference.  There is also a Small Fe hub in Sauget, Il.  that opened in 2015.  I don't know if that is where your package is labeled from but it could coming from that location.  Either way it sounds like you are doing the right thing.   

Please, let's keep even the initials of this agency off the forum. It just makes me cringe. I want our forum to be safe and as far off any radar as possible. We can discuss this problem without actually mentioning it.

Apologizing in advance. It's a little confusing to navigate when you're old like me and used to other things. I appreciate the efforts you put in in editing my posts. I'm learning the things to call things. I have an appointment tomorrow so we'll be up early if they come back I'll see and talk to them. With my little ones and glass in the door they get there before me so carrier would know we're home. I'll have kids inside though and I'll go out. And mine and was picked up 17 for 18 delivery. Still can't believe he used who he did. 

Sorry for the posting of the initials...I saw it previously and thought it was ok.   It won't happen again and thanks for the light spanking.   I hope this particular situation turns out ok and nothing comes of it.  It seems that everyone prior to me has given good advice and I really don't have anything to add.   I just thought posting the locations of the two particular places might waylay some anxiety.  Good Luck and Be Safe!

@Valhead You didn't see who was knocking? Could be the carrier trying to get a signature out of you.

Everyone who had a delivery from last Weds. Should take note. They may try to deliver and trap you if you accept the delivery or sign. Don't even answer the door if the carrier comes knocking and ringing. But if Valhead didn't see who it was, we don't know what to expect. Polygraph is so right. Have nothing illegal at all around. Nothing! And clear your electronic devices. Deny deny deny. I believe in hoping for the best and planning for the worst.
Hi 2E, 

Do you happen to have a link or article that I can see where this took place etc. I have googled and found nothing. Thanks. :)

Best, 

P

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back