Domestic seizure

i know this was in november 2011, got greedy and instead of sticking with my regular 1 page magazine called "football" from eastern euro,  was 33 cents per magazine, i got greedy, had the opportunity to get a 2 page magazine called "bars" for 22 cents, from pakistan of all places...worked several times actually in amounts of 10k and 5k magazines at a time, and i'm talking like terrible packaging (hey, let's just dump 10k bars in a plastic grocery bag and it'll be fine smh)...then one day i realized i was being followed by black suburbans and escalade EXT's...feds outside the college classes i was attending at the time. i knew my time had come so i kinda winked at them here and there. rode the bus with 18 stops on the way to school instead of driving vehicle...18 stops later the same black suburban was still behind the bus. oh shit, then i get off bus and start the 3 block walk and look to my right and see another in a parking lot facing the road behind an iron type security fence...winked at them again and gave a slight wave (i knew it was over by this point)....went to class, guess they thought i had something in my backpack or something. got home from class for about 20 minutes, never opened package. crossed out my name and put "return to sender" on package and placed it outside my apartment door with a big "?" on it. they got tired of waiting for me to open it (they had gps tracker inside parcel they intercepted in Baltimore, i was snitched on, it cleared customs with no issue but they were able to track it down and nab it) so i heard the big boom downstairs of the door being rammed in to the house that was split into 4 apartments...so i opened my door bc i did not want to have to pay for that in the end too...they ripped the pack open themselves and 5,041 bars go flying all over the hardwood floor while i was thrown down with a gun to my head. homeland security, DEA, ICE, FBI, about 26 or 27 guys total (ridiculous, i know) ripped my place to shreds, vents, ceiling fans came down, computers gone. took whatever they wanted. drove my cadillac away while i was still there and ICE transported me to the closest of two fed holding counties in the state, stayed locked up for about 6 days and signed a $50,000 security bond releasing me from custody and if i ghost on them i owe the feds $50k, so didn't want to run from it. thank god it is schedule IV narcotic and the equivalent of importing ibuprofen 800s so i did 5 years fed probation, pissed in a cup for 42 months straight and went unsupervised for the remainder...to me, it was like fire fighters doing a "planned burn". it was just practice for them for the real thing, guess they were bored or slow on work or just didn't like the pakistan thing (tensions in 2011 were high between us then)....but to sum it up, don't get greedy, stick to the script, and don't order from the middle fucking east in the middle of a war. that's all i got for y'all...it CAN happen to you as it did me. had those been opiates i would still be locked up! guess it was my unlucky day, paid 6 figures for attorney, which was split between the judge, prosecutor, etc....just don't be stupid like i was! it can happen to you if they feel like it i guess...
I guess marking the "Return to sender" thing didn't help at all?  Also, six figures for legal fees?? Jesus, that is absolutly nuts.  With the cash I have to pay, id probably be serving football numbers still lol.  Very lucky of you to stay aware of your surroundings.  Glad things didn't turn out too horrible. 

Horror story had one confiscated  got the letter, had nothing sent for awhile, tried again the first one came through but the second didn't 2 months later the PO PO came knocking unannounced with a search warrant, cuffed, put in the car. They found nothing because I had nothing and explained it was for personal only. They gave me a ticket, I  went to court and nothing was on the docket. They stamped my ticket that I was there and never heard from them again.....Fucking scariest day of my life...
Damn. All of that happened over less than 200  x@n@x??

@Sunrise81

well i stand corrected but sounds like nothing i heard before.

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure where you are from but 200 X@ns is a big deal, prison time here in the US.
200 seems like personal use to me, unless he had people testify that he was selling them. Those things are highly addictive, and before my research days I could put 200 bars behind me in 2 weeks. Easily. I don’t recommend it, but it’s something that people do. Some people could even do it in a week or less. 

anyways, I’m getting off topic. Go smoke a cig with the cop and tell him you believe in the 4th amendment. He can’t come in without a warrant. 90% (guessing) fools get busted for bullshit just like that. They say they want crack and find marijuana. Just don’t let them in. Even though I’m squeaky clean I still dislike having anyone in my domaine without a warrant. Don’t let them in (don't fight with them, let them in in they force themself in) then let a PAID lawyer rip them to shreds. The evidence will get tossed. Some cops are understanding and will leave you alone, and others won’t and will have to get a warrant. Use that time as needed to clean your house so the cops don’t have to walk into a messy place, because it’s usually one that has to get the warrant. 

My apologies for confusion....must have been some1 else with similar name or something. Had a hard week and did not mean to vent it to you.  You don't deserve that and I'm sorry. Have a good one..
Hello there, I am new to this site. Could you please inform me in what and how I need to precede. Thank you 

@Paul Eschardies do lots of reading! As for your question, I’m not sure what you’re actually asking. But there are so many resources on this forum and even more resources once you donate and become a sponsor (it is SOOOOOO worth it to donate/become a sponsor...more info about donating can be found in the “welcome to DBG” thread). Good luck & welcome to the community!! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back