Domestic seizure

Well both TN died. I haven't heard anymore knocks. Doesn't mean I'm out of the woods. Could still get a "knock and talk " stole that ;) or a nastier than usuall LL keep checking public records for me and just speeding tickets lol. Vendor's still being nice but I'm done for a long while. 

Sounds like it fizzled.  Taking a break is probably a good idea, IMO.  

I agree. May finally have to have the surgery I've been avoiding for 15 years. My Dr under scripts. That's why I go this route. He wants me to have surgery. Met with Neurosurgeon but he wants to do fusion. Umm no thanks. We all know how PM works no shots no meds. But when I had my last daughter it took 7 tried to get epidural in. I know this is different but left a bad taste in my mouth. But days like today when I could barely walk but promised little ones a trip to museum couldn't imagine going with out. As it was poor babies I had to sit on and off. Oh well not only is that ot but my issues. I appreciate all of the help and feedback. 

Pain control is a thing of the past, sadly.  

That's funny you mention epidurals... Mine wouldn't take when giving birth to my daughter.  Only one side went numb.  Then my pelvis broke while pushing. I have sciatic nerve damage.  I decided against any more kids after that.

Positive vibes your way.

I had a domestic seizure 5 years ago. (I didnt read all this thread so forgive me).  I threw it away and didn't order for 2 years. That's the only LL I did get and I knew it was coming because tracking was wonky (said it was picked up in another state - the sending state - as in DELIVERED)  and the brown van knocked for sig rather than drop.  There wasn't shit to deliver if they picked it up there. If I got a call I didn't answer, as I don't with numbers I don't know.  Nothing came of it but I worried a solid year

I used a different email told the vender it was me without saying it outright - he said "Do not anwser the door / weird calls / or if any other brown delievery arrives (amazon) - look for parked cars near by that are u.c.  He sent another way within X amount of time and he went bye bye for a bit (not jail)

It happened to me.  You may get a knock at the door and/ or a call from local LE, if they decide to pursue it.

I got a call and a knock.  I played dumb and nothing ever came of it.  I never touched SY again, though.
That's where mine came from but I don't know if I got a call - I won't use white vans to bring and this was so long ago.  I think various things have changed for the better as I have tried to be a bit more careful

Just play it cool - anyone can send ANYTHING TO ANYONE - but if you feel hinky just don't sign because you don't recognize and YOU stay inside and do not open the door to carrier

PS: our po in the states will hand off to other companies for delivery aka the white one.  My front door people signed but said "what is this?" and said "be careful"

JUST throwing that out there

This was months ago and I did tell the vender only brown 

Last edited by a moderator:
Pain control is a thing of the past, sadly.  

That's funny you mention epidurals... Mine wouldn't take when giving birth to my daughter.  Only one side went numb.  Then my pelvis broke while pushing. I have sciatic nerve damage.  I decided against any more kids after that.

Positive vibes your way.
Omg ouch mine were c sections so I had no choice but the anaesthesiologist wouldn't listen that it didn't take even on the 7th try when he though it got it. I was getting a tubal too. I'll never forgive him. This was the first baby I could axtuysee being cleaned off and stuff but couldn't look because of the pain. Finally when my legs were moving OB said something to him and put something iny IV didn't help me see my daughter though. Just paralized my legs. And when they were doing the epidurals they kept telling me it was my fault. Finally the  nurse (thank God for them) said you're hitting a nerve she's not moving you're moving her legs. 

Any new developments in this situation?
Nothing new. Probably end up with a nasty LL. Fingers crossed. Although I don't know how long they'd follow up. I'm done with the whole thing. 

oh epi's are the pits.  As said: Cant feel the legs.  I had to lean on each side for a bit to even out the flow of the med but my epidural is super easy.  They could have cut off my legs in labor and it woulda hurt less lol ;)  

but I've never watched it during clinics of ob - we aren't allowed in. All I know is stay still in almost a fetal position and do not move. It's rather painless but you did (at least I did) feel a very icy liquid moving throughout 

Yes my first daughter took. Then it was 4 hours before I could move my legs and they let me see her. 2nd one didn't do a thing except hit nerves that would make my legs twitch and the Dr yelled at me to be still. I was like I am! You're doing that. Was 1 more try from having to be put under. I'll have to do more research about the shots for pain. Just got home from Dr and he said ortho is next step. But this is a good one who doesn't just want to put you under knife. 

Going through a domestic seizure now. Got a phone call they said they expected it was a narcotic and did I know anything about it. I said no. They asked if I knew the sender and was I expecting a package from the destination and i said no. can't imagine they would come after me since I didn't receive anything and I have nothing in the house presently. If anyone has any info on this I would greatly appreciate it. No LL just a phone call. I guess if they wanted to but me they wouldn't have called first?

i had gotten a seizure letter before, years ago. All it basically said was, do it again and they coming to press charges and not to order n4rcs online

Going through a domestic seizure now. Got a phone call they said they expected it was a narcotic and did I know anything about it. I said no. They asked if I knew the sender and was I expecting a package from the destination and i said no. can't imagine they would come after me since I didn't receive anything and I have nothing in the house presently. If anyone has any info on this I would greatly appreciate it. No LL just a phone call. I guess if they wanted to but me they wouldn't have called first?
So as expected I got the infamous LL telling me if I wanted to dispute it put it in writing. This was the only time the vendor used this shipping method so does this affect any of the other shipping methods? Does anyone have experience with this? I don't know if there is some kind of shared database that all carriers use that in effect "burn" the address? Any success stories on ways around it? Private commercial mail box some where?

SO after laying low for a while, I placed 2 orders this week. One arrived via big brown and the second...even tho I specified either Brown or F#D#X it showed up U$P$...I nearly passed out when I got the TN, but arrived without signature requirement and left on door step.

I only have experience with overseas love letters so I don't have any firsthand input on those, but I have seen a fair amount of orders get confiscated over the years and have never known it to affect anyone's ability to receive orders afterwards. This leads me to believe that there is no kind of shipping blacklist that we get stuck on if we have an order seized.

It can never hurt to be cautious though. While I don't want people to worry themselves sick, I don't think anyone should be totally lax either. If everything goes smoothly it's easy to forget to do things like delete emails and to lose perspective on what we are doing. When I hear things like someone opening an investigation on their missing delivery, it's very frustrating.

It seems like these domestic seizures are becoming more common.  It sucks because I worry excessively to begin with. 

@polygraph  Likewise....I think the clowns in brown are becoming more aggressive in their tactics and I always cringe when I get a TN that has that outfit listed.  I am hoping that with the holiday crunch they may become more lax as more stuff gets shipped.   It also means we have to be a little more patient as the holidays approach because of the increase....Kind of a double edged sword.   I worry excessively as well!!!

@runnerlk @polygraph @aintnouse I had a package seized by the clowns in brown a few months ago.   They never contacted me about it, the package just never moved out of the originating state.  I have since received other packages from them, thus excluding the name in the database theory.

We should alll be careful, but there AIN'T NO USE in worrying!

All of them do it, so its not any carrier in particular. Do some do it more than others? No way to know. all I  tell you is that all of them do it.

Got a lil thing going right now yeesh, tough break. Its definitely getting more common and is starting to hurt.

@runnerlk @polygraph @aintnouse I had a package seized by the clowns in brown a few months ago.   They never contacted me about it, the package just never moved out of the originating state.  I have since received other packages from them, thus excluding the name in the database theory.

We should alll be careful, but there AIN'T NO USE in worrying!

Last edited by a moderator:
@jackwade   Welcome Back!  It is definitely getting more common and just based on the small sample of our forum,  I would venture out and say the clowns in brown are stepping up their game.   I have had success with all carriers recently so I am hoping with the upcoming holidays and the volume increase, our losses may decrease.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back