Domestic vendor with a-php and a-pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylenol

Let me introduce you to a vendor that has started to offer some of the most hghly sought out mags domestically.

HenrysBookEmporium

https://defuse.ca/b/EvwvAcwm - the password is "books"

I've made two orders from him for a-pvp and a-php, as well as some benzos.  The a-php is great quality, I can say.  And the a-pvp rips but I've never had it so I can't compare, although others have and say it's the real deal.

A lab test will be done as soon as I can g
et away from the pipe long enough 😎

Shipping was fast and stealth almost had me discard it into the trash. 

I imagine this stuff will go fast so better stock up.  You can thank me later.

A-pvp and a-php are both scheduled 1 u$a.

i think as well as UN convention global.

good luck with that.....

A-pvp and a-php are both scheduled 1 u$a.

i think as well as UN convention global.

good luck with that.....
Correct, but so are a lot of others and if you're a fan of these then you'll risk it domestically.

Also if you do standard shipping the stealth was very good.

nEp is a nice to have for lab analysis, if its actually nEp. the powder that tested clean seemed to go full unicorn about a year ago  ,same time popularity and demand incresed. ---quality went to shit and prices soared.

n0r-ethyl-pentedrone is banned in china who WAS the main producer. nEp "replacements" as phrased by china (hEp ,ndh, ect) are shit .

CAS# 18268-16-1            nor-ethyl-pentedrone   is what you have stocked?  if so then yes  int3rested....  regards

Correct, but so are a lot of others and if you're a fan of these then you'll risk it domestically.

Also if you do standard shipping the stealth was very good.
my lab does not order or stock illegal S1 substances.

This is a "Research chemical" thread unless I am mistaken.

Isn't every chemical a research chemical? 🤔 H2O is used to assist with research in every laboratory.

I'll stop being pedantic lol sorry

Also that paste isn't up to date, I shot him an email

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen this vendor name pop up a few weeks ago on Dread.   Only a couple reviews so far that i can find.   Not a stim lady but would love to see some reagent pics of the apvp at the very least.  Or gc/ms analysis.  Most apvp on the DW turns out to be analogues.  The vendor said they're waiting on analytics to confirm and will post, so if thats true and happens i will link results here as well.   (side note: pressing RCs to look like pharma is fucking dumb imo.  I mean i get its a great way to get sales, but so dumb)

@NolaBoss Advertising in threads about other vendors is not ok.  And it will make you look very desperate which can make people hesitant to order from you .  Just a friendly heads up.  Also, NEP and A-PVP/A-PHP arent the same thing, so your threadjacking doesnt even makes sense. 

Seen this vendor name pop up a few weeks ago on Dread.   Only a couple reviews so far that i can find.   Not a stim lady but would love to see some reagent pics of the apvp at the very least.  Or gc/ms analysis.  Most apvp on the DW turns out to be analogues.  The vendor said they're waiting on analytics to confirm and will post, so if thats true and happens i will link results here as well.   (side note: pressing RCs to look like pharma is fucking dumb imo.  I mean i get its a great way to get sales, but so dumb)
@DoomKitty Last time I checked dark.fail (two nights ago) Dread was DEAD.  There were at least no active onions available.  I think that usually means it's dead, right?

No they are up. But they have that stupid ass captcha again , at this point I dont even bother.. its so stupid.

@NolaBoss
are you the boss of New Orleans?

Last edited:
Isn't every chemical a research chemical? 🤔 H2O is used to assist with research in every laboratory.

I'll stop being pedantic lol sorry

Also that paste isn't up to date, I shot him an email
the very definition of "research chemical" is it is not sch3duled or researched for use on fancymonkeys.

mdma WAS a research ch3mical until it was ............⬆️⬆️

l$d as well.

water has extensive data on use by human, but not   ⬆️

i agree very dumb, ANY substance presented to be a illegal one for sale can carry the charge of said substance.

Took the plunge, not sure if this guy necessarily wanted to be posted but a+ stealth and opsec. Can't comment on quality yet but it was a 4 day turnaround from donation to landing, so I cannot complain!

Took the plunge, not sure if this guy necessarily wanted to be posted but a+ stealth and opsec. Can't comment on quality yet but it was a 4 day turnaround from donation to landing, so I cannot complain!
I cleared this with him before posting it.

I should hopefully be able to post reagent test results for the a-pvp sometime today.  

a-pvp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back