Domestic vendor with a-php and a-pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sent links to quality results but they are in the onion fields and I'm too lazy to harvest the links

Just placed an order. I'll update if everything works out. Hopefully they're still legit...

so has anyone tried the flu@1p presses or the shr00mz? 
I haven't personally tried the 1.25 mg presses, however I ordered some and a friend of mine said that they are good quality. Previously he was getting the 4 mg GG249 presses from the now arrested DNA and he says they are much more reasonably dosed 😄

I did however order 50 of the 2 mg edazole impresses and they are top quality as well.

I made a total of four orders now from this vendor and all went extremely smoothly. I think I said it before but he is quickly becoming one of my favorite vendors.  All orders included 1-3g a-pvp and 1-5g a-php.  Every single time the products were top notch.

I just wish the prizes weren't so high but what can you expect from a vendor offering these domestically?  It was such good communication and fast shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
A-p\/p is on par. Expensive but legitimate. 5 grams weight is correct and tad over.
24th /25th ordered 

shipped 27th

30th delivery (snow storm in north Texas)

3 days from shipping technically and with a storm at that (him and me both had the same storm). Couple states away but easily done and quickly received. Product is grade a and tested fine with my kits. Probably 90 percent pure. Sent to a lab to verify my re agent test. Tried some and it’s as expected. Hella prices but it’s state side so I’m actually okay with it. Tracking not provided but there is a way to do that on your own so 🤷‍♂️

edit: placing another order now. Any Recommend products or is anyone’s is curious about?

@2earls Recommend for approved section? I’ll vouch for them after a second order.

can show you in pm any info you might need? No idea how that works honestly.

Can you comment on apxp
Every thing is A+ so far @pvp is the only thing I’ve ordered from them. Prices are definitely up there but for stateside I can’t really complain as there’s no other options I know of currently. I’d definitely start out with a small order until more reviews come in but I’m probably going to stock up some in the meantime. Chem seems big in places like Russia but the US it isn’t nearly as common, it seems. Anyone else order other products from them? Just curious about quality of other magazines available.

Every thing is A+ so far @pvp is the only thing I’ve ordered from them. Prices are definitely up there but for stateside I can’t really complain as there’s no other options I know of currently. I’d definitely start out with a small order until more reviews come in but I’m probably going to stock up some in the meantime. Chem seems big in places like Russia but the US it isn’t nearly as common, it seems. Anyone else order other products from them? Just curious about quality of other magazines available.
Appreciated I'll be ordering today. I get a little extra money due to the civic coin going nuts. Thanks

Appreciated I'll be ordering today. I get a little extra money due to the civic coin going nuts. Thanks

How long did it take to get confirmation after sending payment? It's been like 4 hours

I'll give it till tomorrow night before I get a lil pissy. Still no confirmation.  Sent bread and tax I'd. No confirmation or email saying it was received.  I hope this turns out good

All previous orders updated on informed Delivery within 6 hours. This last order has been 3 days and nothing. No response from inquiry. I have a bad feeling about this.

All previous orders updated on informed Delivery within 6 hours. This last order has been 3 days and nothing. No response from inquiry. I have a bad feeling about this.
Yeah 2 weeks ago I originally reached out and asked if I could just buy a  .5 as a sample. He said that's fine. I did not pull the trigger. 

I waited to yesterday and he said it's impossible because everything comes pre-packed so its impossible to do that 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back