Domestic vendor with a-php and a-pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 2 weeks ago I originally reached out and asked if I could just buy a  .5 as a sample. He said that's fine. I did not pull the trigger. 

I waited to yesterday and he said it's impossible because everything comes pre-packed so its impossible to do that 
I broke my own rule about never buying from email vendors due to reviews

All previous orders updated on informed Delivery within 6 hours. This last order has been 3 days and nothing. No response from inquiry. I have a bad feeling about this.
He also made it sound like when it gets there... maybe he is waiting for it to come but he shouldnt except payment

Snaps of the completed transaction on c.b. and on the block explorer
Man that just seems so fishy that a US vendor would even ask...  I remember back in the day some euro vendors would request a tax I.D.  

I hope everything works out 4 you and he is just taking pre-orders or somthing. 

Man that just seems so fishy that a US vendor would even ask...  I remember back in the day some euro vendors would request a tax I.D.  

I hope so. It's only for 1g. I even sent extra as a tip lol. Whatever happens I will keep everyone updated. I'm not going to go in on him yet since its veterans day and its def a day off for mail 

Still no coms. Im giving it till 5pm tomorrow and then it will be called a loss. Not too mad since it will be number 2 in losses in 5+yrs

@Sbcat631 2 orders in 5 years isn't that bad...  I only ever been scammed 1 time but I lost many of orders to customs 😪..   

Honestly I figured this vendor would of hit the wall sooner or later, especially since A pee V is not exactly easy to get a steady supply of...   

Sorry for your loss.....

The day I ordered he was talking to me. What does that mean escrow? I never actually used dnm. Only browsed. 
Escrow is the use of a third party, which holds an asset or funds before they are transferred from one party to another. The third-party holds the funds until both parties have fulfilled their contractual requirements. 

Basically a middle man that holds your money till you receive what you ordered. Be aware escrow usually costs you more money for what is ordered. It's not a free service ,but 99.9% of the time you won't get scammed.

Regards

Escrow is the use of a third party, which holds an asset or funds before they are transferred from one party to another. The third-party holds the funds until both parties have fulfilled their contractual requirements. 

Basically a middle man that holds your money till you receive what you ordered. Be aware escrow usually costs you more money for what is ordered. It's not a free service ,but 99.9% of the time you won't get scammed.

Regards
Oh so you are saying the funds are still there. Like he never took them out? So he either got popped or just is very busy. It's weird because I was writing back n fourth an hour before

I guess I would refrain from ordering.  If anything changes I will definitely update on here but for now dont waste money. I was so excited too...

Just got an email with order confirmation. But its asking for payment. I sent the screenshots. I will message when he gets back

Still confused he kept saying he doesnt see my payment. He asked for an extra 5$ because he was having issues with untracked orders so I sent both amounts with transaction i.d.'s then he never let me know if he found them or not. I guess I will find out today?

Now I'm getting pissed. He said last night he didnt get paid. I used the btc address he provided and I gave him the transaction i.d.'s yes i.d.s with an 's' because I had to send an extra 5$ cause he doesnt do untracked. I sent both numbers an payments and I have not heard from him since. 

All I want to do is be sure he got the payment and acknowledge me and tell me ok I will ship the order. Idk if he ships it great if not then whatever but so far this is not a good experience.  I will post updates as they come.

Last update until pack arrives.  Payment has been confirmed. If pack arrives with no issues I will recommend. 

I was a bit impatient with waiting between emails. I understand he works like the rest of us. I'm just used to confirmation right away.

Next post will be be. The review.... cheers folks

All previous orders updated on informed Delivery within 6 hours. This last order has been 3 days and nothing. No response from inquiry. I have a bad feeling about this.
He updated me today. I have a new package on informed delivery that I dont know what it is. It's coming from "the mid west mountainous region: so I'm wondering if that's it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back