Domestic vendor with a-php and a-pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day I ordered he was talking to me. What does that mean escrow? I never actually used dnm. Only browsed. 
Damn I’m just glad I received my orders then. Knew going in @-pvp was hard to come by but didn’t expect them to dry up already. So far 10g ordered with quick shipping but now I’ll wait until more reviews. Glad I checked here before a re order. Usually, a confirmation number is provided within 24 hours has been my experience.

Damn I’m just glad I received my orders then. Knew going in @-pvp was hard to come by but didn’t expect them to dry up already. So far 10g ordered with quick shipping but now I’ll wait until more reviews. Glad I checked here before a re order. Usually, a confirmation number is provided within 24 hours has been my experience.
We finally straightened things out. My pack is moving. It shipped sat. But says delivery date is thurs. I think it might show up tomorrow though. It left the origin state on sunday. Maybe things are just really slow atm. I cant wait though. The pics I've seen look like the a-php that trrc had in February -march of 2020. That was good a-php. Looks mean zip though

Loiks like my order is arriving today. I will update later on quality and such.... its bout to get a lil weird in here

It came yesterday. I have done plenty of good a-pvp in the past. I would have to say I believe that this is a-php. Unless it's just not a great batch? It was ok I'll take my chances over seas

Anyone heard from him lately? I talked to him 2 days ago and hasn’t replied since coin’s received. I’ve placed a few and all went well. I’ve never had an issue with communication after coins landed.

Anyone heard from him lately? I talked to him 2 days ago and hasn’t replied since coin’s received. I’ve placed a few and all went well. I’ve never had an issue with communication after coins landed.
I got my order last monday but that's the most recent. Maybe hes breaking for the holiday

Ok I have not sent a email to him yet but I just wanted to know if his stock is current the paste says the 25th was the latest it was updated. I will wait for a newer edit before I contact him.

Ok I have not sent a email to him yet but I just wanted to know if his stock is current the paste says the 25th was the latest it was updated. I will wait for a newer edit before I contact him.
You ordering "pvp"?

I don't know if I will order from him yet as his paste is old and its saying only couple gs left of one of the research items.

I ordered pvp. It came but it seemed more like good php. Way over priced though.

If you had trrc's php back in like spring, it looked like brownish tanish tiney broken glass. It seems exactly like that to me.

Pvp I can go a decent amount of time without a redose. Sometimes an hour. I was hitting this every 10 mins. I honestly would rather chance it with trrc. 

Coolchems I'm still waiting on an order 2 months out I will more then likely get another empty pack.

Also that pastebin I shared last week was good. Cheaper then hen ry. Great quality  3rd order. Some technical issues alot to due with the holiday

The day I ordered he was talking to me. What does that mean escrow? I never actually used dnm. Only browsed. 
it means the funds are held by a 3rd party until you agree to release them (which in this situation would be after you receive the product)..but its a term used a lot in the real world for business stuff so thats the most basic description

I don't know if I will order from him yet as his paste is old and its saying only couple gs left of one of the research items.
The link I have doesn’t have date or what’s left. Can you share what you have? I’m still waiting. Been in communication but seems like revolving door

I ordered pvp. It came but it seemed more like good php. Way over priced though.

If you had trrc's php back in like spring, it looked like brownish tanish tiney broken glass. It seems exactly like that to me.

Pvp I can go a decent amount of time without a redose. Sometimes an hour. I was hitting this every 10 mins. I honestly would rather chance it with trrc. 

Coolchems I'm still waiting on an order 2 months out I will more then likely get another empty pack.

Also that pastebin I shared last week was good. Cheaper then hen ry. Great quality  3rd order. Some technical issues alot to due with the holiday
Can you please share pastebin from last week that’s cheaper? Can you pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back