Domestic vendor with a-php and a-pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
how are your machines result? edit:  nvm just saw in original post..DId you priority or reg ship?

I cleared this with him before posting it.

I should hopefully be able to post reagent test results for the a-pvp sometime today.  

View attachment 4069
how are your machines results?

Last edited by a moderator:
So @Tylenol I did mandelin reagent test these. Php seemed to have a slight color change to like a lightish brown with fizzing, and I couldn't see much of any change with pvp, maybe sliiiiiightly orange for a few seconds? It seems to match up with the EU test document I found. Research proved excellent.

The vendor posted results of the lab tests for both products and everything was in line with what was expected.  I don't believe reagent tests were performed though, so thanks for the additional data @CAHEpiphany

If someone else doesn't post the raw test results here before me, I will sometime late tomorrow. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Another successful (albeit slightly delayed due to my dumb) landing. Love this guy. Around 10 days due to some confusion on my end.

@Tylenol @Tylenol looks just like the reals crystal batch

Hey Tylenol do I have to message him incrypted or is proton ok. And is that mail address on the pastebin cut of or the whole thing. I tried emailing from proton I'm waiting. I'm trying to learn how to use pgp keys. I've always used just .coms and  browsed onions

Last edited:
@Tylenol @Tylenol looks just like the reals crystal batch

Hey Tylenol do I have to message him incrypted or is proton ok. And is that mail address on the pastebin cut of or the whole thing. I tried emailing from proton I'm waiting. I'm trying to learn how to use pgp keys. I've always used just .coms and  browsed onions
I encrypted it with PGP and sent via protonmail.  All other correspondence has been via Wickr.  He now vends on DNM, WhiteHouseMarket and I think others.

@Tylenol I would be interested in seeing the results, although I'm betting they are as expected ;)
unless you took orgo and remember how to interpret raw data spikes its not interesting..Also there's literally nothing proving the documentation is even related to the substances and not fake.

With that said both the php and pvp dont disappoint...both like most recent HQ php batches.

unless you took orgo and remember how to interpret raw data spikes its not interesting..Also there's literally nothing proving the documentation is even related to the substances and not fake.

With that said both the php and pvp dont disappoint...both like most recent HQ php batches.
I may be able to help out with interpretation.  I can't dp much to say he didn't just pull nice results off the internetthough,

Lemme know if you'd like me to peek at thr raw data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back