Donations?

On the home page is a donation box from PayPal

Sponsors - Paypal DonateIf this site benefits you in some small way, please consider donating any amount you wish.

Thank-you for using our community. It would be greatly appreciated if you could assist with our running costs.

View attachment 918

Thank you iggy. I know most members realize that hosting a website is not free but I think we forget that sometimes since we are on so many sites a day it just doesn't occur to us.

Anyone else feeling generous? C'mon even 5 bucks will be appreciated.

Thanks community.

Definitely agree.  I have read but have no knowledge of how much it cost to run this board.  I know it is

quite outrageous in cost.

Very happy to be a part of the board and hope everyone can see this as beneficial

It is the most active of any that I have read.

Thanks big dog, Now maybe some of the VIP cheap bastards will cough some up too. You've been here like 3 days!

New member of the month award!

I just donated too. Didn't write any notes of my name here on the forum but my email should be enough to confirm that. 

In any event, I didn't donate for the glory, I did it cause I love DBG.

W2o4t

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it's possible to gift a sponsorship. Just put a note in the PayPal message that the donation is for member xxxx, or let admin know via PM or email.

im sad now, i worked to get my post over 50 and i feel  very left behind because I cannot afford to pay at the moment but I was looking to do it in the future because i love it here...Im feeling so left in the cold because of this. /default_sad.png  So I cant view the areas now because I am unable to pay.  Others sit and keep saying how many other forums they post on. I dont. I post here.  Now what do I do until i can actually donate. Kind of feel like im being punished...(:( )

Im sorry if I wasnt supposed to post this, but it is how im feeling..

sorry ...

im sad now, i worked to get my post over 50 and i feel  very left behind because I cannot afford to pay at the moment but I was looking to do it in the future because i love it here...Im feeling so left in the cold because of this. /default_sad.png  So I cant view the areas now because I am unable to pay.  Others sit and keep saying how many other forums they post on. I dont. I post here.  Now what do I do until i can actually donate. Kind of feel like im being punished...(:( )
As far as I know, donations are simply that, they don't open up new areas for those that donate. There's no need to feel unhappy or left out. You are not missing out on anything. You are still a full fledged member just the same as me or anyone else. ?

W2O4T I think what sadminion is referring to is the SY threads (uhhh maybe Mexican vendors?) are now only viewable to VIPs or those that donate. 

IF I have misunderstood on either side anyone feel free to correct me. /default_smile.png 

hi,

I have been away for a week. Can anyone pm me on what level of sponsership is required for sy viewing? want to make sure to do it right the first time. also are the donations and sponserships seperate things? 

One selfish question, 2pearls can you pm me anything i should be aware of b4 ordering from team e as i will be doing this the same day as setting up sponsership. I tried to pm you but hit my 3 pms becaues i emailed one twice to someone. Thank you so much")

Admin just made major improvements to the site.  He has sponsored it ON HIS OWN for the last four years.  Those changes cost money.  This site SAVES you major money.  A donation of five bucks is minimum.  Management of the site costs lots of time too.  This site is not OWED to anyone and has been a great GIFT to those of you who have used it.  

I am sorry if this sounds mean, it is really not when you think about it.  

Thank you iggy. I know most members realize that hosting a website is not free but I think we forget that sometimes since we are on so many sites a day it just doesn't occur to us.

Anyone else feeling generous? C'mon even 5 bucks will be appreciated.

Thanks community.
Don't worry HB, I'll join you shortly. Diamond geezer. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back