Donations?

Actually friends, this is a great idea and long overdue. I wonder as well as this may b reason I'm getting contacted directly by a SY vendor for return biz (this has never happened b4 for me)?  Or just a coincidence... regardless, time to put our $ where our mouths are (literally!) I will most def sponsor. This forum has provided me quantum support, critical info, and breaking news for my fav part of the world: south of border....no games, no J--bacca site SIOP loyalty crap/hazing weirdness. Just good honest ppl trying to get needs met and helping in return. I'll pay for that!

Long-live DBF and godspeed to those (sadminion and so many others) in hellish pain whether mental or physical, in getting their needs met, (and/or wanting quality of life for any number of reasons /default_wink.png that should be our right) the only way we can: albeit, un-traditionally...to put it mildly....

Catch you later Peace y'all

Poppyseed

I could not agree more my old friend!  Plus, no flaming allowed!  Lol!  This site is one of a kind for sure!

Okay folks, I have made a donation, and have given instruction to" gift" it to whomever would require access to forums that they would otherwise unable to . But it is worth every penny regardless, this is a great community and I thank Admin, our beautiful Mods, and nearly everyone else active here. It's a little weight off my mind also, I have been wanting to donate for some time, due to mainly what I have already said. 

Thanks again!!!!

Okay folks, I have made a donation, and have given instruction to" gift" it to whomever would require access to forums that they would otherwise unable to . But it is worth every penny regardless, this is a great community and I thank Admin, our beautiful Mods, and nearly everyone else active here. It's a little weight off my mind also, I have been wanting to donate for some time, due to mainly what I have already said. 

Thanks again!!!!
I for sure could use it not able to do it on my own right now. Child support hits me pretty hard

Thanks again!!!!
I for sure could use it not able to do it on my own right now. Child support hits me pretty hard
Admin has informed me my donation has been gifted to you mate, for my reasons above. I hope it helps, and it's honestly a pleasure . I left the decision to Admin and didn't suggest anyone in particular either. Go for glory mate. ? 

Thanks again!!!!
Admin has informed me my donation has been gifted to you mate, for my reasons above. I hope it helps, and it's honestly a pleasure . I left the decision to Admin and didn't suggest anyone in particular either. Go for glory mate. ? 
I can't thank you and admin enough that is very kind of you thank you so much I will put it to good use

Made a donation friday night, but I haven't been given access to the SY forum yet.  What should I do?

Made a donation friday night, but I haven't been given access to the SY forum yet.  What should I do?

​Contact one of the Mods via PM.

I absolutely LOVE this site!!  The people are wonderful and very helpful. I just made my first donation. I wish it could have been more - but I for sure will be donating again soon. I'm hoping I can get my number of posts back up so I can access everything. When the site changed my profile was unfortunately lost, thus all of my previous posts from the old site.....GONE ?. I've not been on in a while. I just executed a good / successful order with Alex at the end of the week last week. Hopefully I can get it posted soon. If I cannot do it I've got 2 Earls and Cat notified.  Like I stated earlier in my post, donations are important I think whenever we're able, as the people handling / working the site are great. I can't imagine the time and effort it takes to keep up with this. Thanks 2Earls and Cat - and to anyone else who's helped me - it's much appreciated!!!!

I absolutely LOVE this site!!  The people are wonderful and very helpful. I just made my first donation. I wish it could have been more - but I for sure will be donating again soon. I'm hoping I can get my number of posts back up so I can access everything. When the site changed my profile was unfortunately lost, thus all of my previous posts from the old site.....GONE ?. I've not been on in a while. I just executed a good / successful order with Alex at the end of the week last week. Hopefully I can get it posted soon. If I cannot do it I've got 2 Earls and Cat notified.  Like I stated earlier in my post, donations are important I think whenever we're able, as the people handling / working the site are great. I can't imagine the time and effort it takes to keep up with this. Thanks 2Earls and Cat - and to anyone else who's helped me - it's much appreciated!!!!
​Pooner please pm me how you donated? I cannot figure out how to get this done...thank you Poppyseed

​Pooner please pm me how you donated? I cannot figure out how to get this done...thank you Poppyseed
​Send me the money ladies and I'll make sure it gets to the right place. 50 bucks from each of you and you get an autographed picture of the Banger in a speedo!

Go the the main Forum page and on the right hand side there is a box that labeled Donate.

headbanger, does that mean no picture in the speedo? /default_laugh.png

lol, im a dudette ..:/default_laugh.png

maybe in a month or so, but im going to hold you to it...LOL

Oh boy, I better start doing some sit ups.

Thank you to all the members who donated. And those who could not thank you as well because you are donating too - by being a member of the community and sharing your experiences and suggestion with the rest of us and helping other members who may need it.

Thank you DBG members!

​Send me the money ladies and I'll make sure it gets to the right place. 50 bucks from each of you and you get an autographed picture of the Banger in a speedo!

Go the the main Forum page and on the right hand side there is a box that labeled Donate.
​I'll double the payment for that honey bunny!!!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back