Donations?

Cat I totally agree with you. I hope I didn't cause any hard feelings! 

And really from a totally selfish standpoint this move should help protect us that count on feedback in the SY thread. It will totally clamp down on those who either had a grudge against a vendor or receiving payola to pump up a vendor. Typically when cash is involved people tend to not be so passionate! /default_smile.png 

NOW I have to figure out paypal! 

Need to grab a pre paid when my VA comes in. Or when the mail comes. ;-). Admin has been good this loopy broad as she forgot her password. Much obliged.  (Curtsy). 

i dont think it is mean, i agree help is needed, i just cant seem to convince my fiance so i could do it...and yes i cannot see the sy venders so i will not now to order or not...:/

i told 2pearls lll keep talking to him as five bucks isnt much....but i dont think he will give in right now..

Sadminion, i am gifting you a membership right now..

i am donating in your name

omg, really??  are you serious?  Omg!!!!!!!....you are so kind, wow.  you dont even know me in person .....wow.......thank you.....thank you...

and i WILL keep pushing him because i agree with this 100 percent.  

kit catinthehat, our so beyond awesome!!!

Last edited:
Ok, done. Keep in mind that Admin is sleeping....he should prolly be back around seven PM to approve you.

W2O4T I think what sadminion is referring to is the SY threads (uhhh maybe Mexican vendors?) are now only viewable to VIPs or those that donate. 

IF I have misunderstood on either side anyone feel free to correct me. /default_smile.png 
Oh, I guess I'm not keeping up on the changes, I didn't know that. I've never used the SY vendors and my donation was not predicated by the notion that I would get something in return. But I guess it's cool the I can use them in the future if I want to.

Ok I know it's crazy but I don't have a paypal or a credit card. What's a cash girl to do? 

there is debit/credit cards you can put money on like a a cvs or walmart or any pharmacy that carries them. kind of like a gift card.   Then you can use them like any debit or credit card anyplace on the net,

I use  American Express serve prepaid card bc you can load it at walmart or 7-11 with no fee. I think paypal sells gift cards you can buy thatt you would buy for a specific amount and when the funds are gone you just throw it away. Iive seen them at gas stations. Etc.

Ok I know it's crazy but I don't have a paypal or a credit card. What's a cash girl to do? 
You can link PayPal to whatever you want. Bank account, prepaid card, credit card. Mine is linked to my bank account, but it can easily be changed to use my credit card. It's really easy and convenient to use for all kinds of things. The hardest part is just setting it up and that's not a big deal either. Way easier than figuring out bitcoins.

Ok, done. Keep in mind that Admin is sleeping....he should prolly be back around seven PM to approve you.
You are quite the classy broad. Honestly, I can't say that I would probably ever see that on any other forum. If I were wearing a hat, it would be off to you. Very nice madam. Xoxo. I do not use the Mexican vendors either, but I am at my local Supercenter enough for MG that picking up a prepaid visa should not be an issue. 

Last edited by a moderator:
SY vendors no use to me anyway, but I have gained enough from here, I love most of you, and it's a great community in general. I'm more than happy to donate, in fact, I would prefer to donate in name of someone who can use SY forums if that helps them. In a week or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely Cat is awesome /default_smile.png.  Most everyone that helps run here is beyond helpful and kind.  Cats got defo good karma headed her way and no that is not something you see every day /default_smile.png

SY vendors no use to me anyway, but I have gained enough from here, I love most of you, and it's a great community in general. I'm more than happy to donate, in fact, I would prefer to donate in name of someone who can use SY forums if that helps them. In a week or two.
PTFC, completely OT but I love making your lion light up.

Back to donations

/default_cool.png

PTFC, completely OT but I love making your lion light up.

Back to donations

/default_cool.png
It IS fun to light it up.  Bwahaha. So true. Back to witness protection..I mean bed

Ahem*

just donated what happens next to claim benefits? or does it just happen.

Thanks Kids! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back