Elite is back!!!! YESSSSS

Nice to have a back up domestic vendor again finally! :D Definitely a tad pricey but I would rather spend extra money on magazines that are already in the country, I'm one of the most impatient people out there but I'm working on it haha. 
Rejected me....

You didnt mention anything about consumption did you?
Quite the opposite. I explicitly said that my research does not involve human subjects or clinical trials. Lab research only. I am surprised. Disappointing.

They are been "private" for months, if your willing to give up security/opsec to buy over priced pellets, than sure...sign up, take a picture of your id and credit card and hope they dont do anything nefarious with that information....
Please take this as constructive critisim as you are not the only one to act like we are idiots who love wasting money. There are several reasons we do not want to go to the darknet. For me learning bitcoin was difficult but I preservered. The last time I ordered andd bought with Bitcoin, everytime I made my order Bitcoin was was never enough. Thankfully the owner told me he woiuld take he last amount offered by me because bitcoin was dropping at 3.75% per hour! I could have saved alot of money using other options.

VPN- I get it but how much does it cost?

How to get on the Onion, was over my head. Would you care to offer lessions instesd of making disparaging remarks? It would be most helpful. It might  make you feel better than trying to prove to yourself that you are better, smarter than us are we are just idiots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please take this as constructive critisim as you are not the only one to act like we are idiots who love wasting money. There are several reasons we do not want to go to the darknet. For me learning bitcoin was difficult but I preservered. The last time I ordered andd bought with Bitcoin, everytime I made my order Bitcoin was was never enough. Thankfully the owner told me he woiuld take he last amount offered by me because bitcoin was dropping at 3.75% per hour! I could have saved alot of money using other options.

VPN- I get it but how much does it cost?

How to get on the Onion, was over my head. Would you care to offer lessions instesd of making disparaging remarks? It would be most helpful. It might  make you feel better than trying to prove to yourself that you are better, smarter than us are we are just idiots.
Lol, if you felt that way its on you bud, im all for helping users out, but lessons? Cmon, there are tutorials for darknet/crypto for noobs, im not here to hold your hand.

Hey guys!

Used to order from eliteon when they were in stock last spring so I’ve been verified and all that.

but I recently moved a month or so ago, and I think I will need to get a P.O. Box .. u know if eliteon will accept addresses that are PO boxes? Or just changed addresses in general? (If I use my new address instead I mean)

Maybe they even won’t notice the change.. Idk 😕 

I have a different legit domestic vendor finally too, got really lucky with an email only person who only vends to pay for his magazines. Cant go wrong with 3 day shipping for $5 blisters!!!
Hook a girl up oh my god ..!

Hey guys!

Used to order from eliteon when they were in stock last spring so I’ve been verified and all that.

but I recently moved a month or so ago, and I think I will need to get a P.O. Box .. u know if eliteon will accept addresses that are PO boxes? Or just changed addresses in general? (If I use my new address instead I mean)

Maybe they even won’t notice the change.. Idk 😕 
I use a PO box for everything, international and domestic, including from Elite. Never had an issue.

Can anybody PLEASE help me understand why when I go to theyre site and try to register it shows a banner and the form is grey overlapped shadow

and my browser says "can't open page because address is invalid" I've tried safari, even t or, I can't seem to get to the register page. Any suggestions?

OMG I'm an idiot with several advanced graduate level degrees! That's great OP-SEC they have! Dily-Dily 

Pretty sure they're not accepting new members anymore
Wrong. My boy just signed up, got approved and his first order OTW right now...it took like 17 hours for him to get approved after he filled out the registration application

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back