Elite is back!!!! YESSSSS

Thanks figured it out! Key is to read theyre rules regarding regs when filling in the form app and literaly quote verbatium what they say you must only use the rc fo.

Commonm courtesy to not put any one on any liability or legal issues. I added a little of my past exp. with chem x physics doouble major but nothing complex. Wikipedia what actual universities do with such reaserch before publisihing said PHD or MA thesis. That might help those who can't figure it out.

My only question would be after years 25 TBE of 6mg apr@z IR then thank god 24 XR (so much better for evening out blood levels),

which offers are closest to apraz.? Or of all the offereings can anybody hint which one might have longest halflife and be closest to kl@n or alpr@z

in effect affect and duration. I'm just slightly familiar with etiz. Thank for help. much love

Thanks figured it out! Key is to read theyre rules regarding regs when filling in the form app and literaly quote verbatium what they say you must only use the rc fo.

Commonm courtesy to not put any one on any liability or legal issues. I added a little of my past exp. with chem x physics doouble major but nothing complex. Wikipedia what actual universities do with such reaserch before publisihing said PHD or MA thesis. That might help those who can't figure it out.

My only question would be after years 25 TBE of 6mg apr@z IR then thank god 24 XR (so much better for evening out blood levels),

which offers are closest to apraz.? Or of all the offereings can anybody hint which one might have longest halflife and be closest to kl@n or alpr@z

in effect affect and duration. I'm just slightly familiar with etiz. Thank for help. much love
I'd give flualprazolam a shot. Next I'd try bromazolam.

Flualp or clam, just remember to start low. You can always work your way up but once the deed is done theres no taking it back.

Just want to say that I successfully placed an order with Elite and got my package within 3 days (to the West Coast of California). All of their products are top notch. I'm so glad they're back in business - it was a long wait! 

Curious to see what the hype was about this vendor so I applied and got accepted. Placed an order this week (which was a unique way of doing vs. other vendors) and everything so far has gone smoothly. I am not overall concerned and can't wait to see what I get. Cheers

Curious to see what the hype was about this vendor so I applied and got accepted. Placed an order this week (which was a unique way of doing vs. other vendors) and everything so far has gone smoothly. I am not overall concerned and can't wait to see what I get. Cheers
Got my order this week, very surprised on how good the quality was. Great customer service as well. 

I have a different legit domestic vendor finally too, got really lucky with an email only person who only vends to pay for his magazines. Cant go wrong with 3 day shipping for $5 blisters!!!
Can you send me an email please I’d love to have that vendor myself 

Went to place a new order today and it appears they are down? I emailed them yesterday also, just was curious if anyone has been in contact with them or if I need to find a new vendor temporarily. Thanks

Went to place a new order today and it appears they are down? I emailed them yesterday also, just was curious if anyone has been in contact with them or if I need to find a new vendor temporarily. Thanks
You need a new guy for magazines. Down 3-5 weeks they said.

It's pretty easy to find this V3nd0r just with a bit of reading through most of the Threads... might have to look at the old ones. @Notyour50shades
Even though I am months late at seeing this (my apologies... )Can’t remember if it’s against site rules to straight up post vendor site/email; but if you could possibly hint at it in a way it’s be much appreciated. Took a few month break & now I’m clueless on any current reliable vendors 😕

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back