European Vendors Section ?

• Thread starter Thread starter doesit
  • Start date Start date
D

doesit

Theres international,mexican and US sections,but why there isnt proper european section with wendors and their locations ?

I know many dbg users ar US but theres large community of european users aswell,also there are many suppliers from EU and some could be found on the site between others.But a section for only EU wendors would help a lot for people who dont want to wait long delivery times and quality (hopeffuly would be) better of the meds.Just my thought

Last edited:
If someone were to compile a list of vendors from the international section that should be included in a brand new European section, I'm sure the chances of adding it to the forum would be greatly increased. But by greatly I mean from a 1% chance to maybe a 10-15%.

After that we can add the Indian section, South American, and the notorious Middle Eastern customs fodder section.

Or the email only section. Those are largely Serbian
thats why i said proper EU section,that doesnt include countries like Serbia,Romania,Turkey-as those should be in red because most of them,either use fake pills,scam people,or mix additives in them.There is trustable provider in UK,but would like to see more from spain/portugal/netherlands/uk.As i dealt with one serbian i think email list provider,and when i vent through the thread with mixed responses and calling him a scam,and i aproached a guy via email,asking why he has such a reputation,basically got a harsh answer if you dont want to order move along as theres many others (shows that person doesnt give two Fs about his customers).

Last edited:
thats why i said proper EU section,that doesnt include countries like Serbia,Romania,Turkey-as those should be in red because most of them,either use fake pills,scam people,or mix additives in them.There is trustable provider in UK,but would like to see more from spain/portugal/netherlands/uk.As i dealt with one serbian i think email list provider,and when i vent through the thread with mixed responses and calling him a scam,and i aproached a guy via email,asking why he has such a reputation,basically got a harsh answer if you dont want to order move along as theres many others (shows that person doesnt give two Fs about his customers).
Draw up your list and submit it to admin. Somebody's got to do the work on this.

I hear ya but really you can get scammed from any country. Why not just go ahead a start a thread or two for any eu vendors you don't see listed in the international section then PM admin and ask to put them in a new section. That way if anyone else has vendors they can add them.

I'm sure you are right and others would appreciate the resource. My guess is it wouldn't take long to have a nice list of vendors in that section.

Which Serbian vendor was this? Been thinking about placing an order with one in seemingly good standings.. PM me if you don't want to post it

Oh and start that section quickly as Serbia will be EU in 2014 /default_smile.png. I thought you were looking for European vendors as opposed to Middle Eastern or Far Eastern vendors. Last I checked Serbia is In Europe. Now if you only want EU members that's another issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
The More The Merrier.

If u look at the bottom of the forum home page, there a lil section in Chinese.

I think they deserve a section for East Asia.

If u wanna talk about customs, not everyone here is in the good old U.S. of A.

Wat if u were in A Boonie sticks town in India, and can't travel but want to order Meds...

Or in the boonies in Really Big China (practically its own continent)

And u wanna order meds, it won't go thru customs if it's china to china.

Or India to India.

Blessings.

The More The Merrier.

Wat if u were in A Boonie sticks town in India, and can't travel but want to order Meds...

Or India to India.

Blessings.
Lmao us ugly Americans are so self absorbed aren't we. 😎

Someone say ugly American?

Oder up!

4gary-busey.jpg

Antone can get ripped off from almost anywhere especially Mexico, and Serbia they believe it or not have very strict laws and if the fellows don't pay up you don't get your product. Same thing with Thailand,,India, your chances or much better in the northern regions up by Pakistan.I can't say anything about Starliter he won't Texas. The only person who has delivered for years is Biotran, Crazy Yeah, but that package comes every month. So I guess it's a get'em while there hot type situation.MM vendor the one I've had for the last three years just skipped with a get this of a 100.00 sample. God I love a big thinker

Euro vendors list now open.

Nicey Nice.

This thread had an effect on the site.

Glad to have posted to it.

OP should b happy wit the change.

Blessings.

The More The Merrier.

Or India to India.

Blessings.
I don't think that section is Chinese, I'm pretty sure it's Japanese and in case you haven't noticed, nobody posts in those sections. This site was pretty much built by it's members. Most new thread suggestions for vendors do come from the actual members. So it could just be that those who are from the US are a little more numerous on this site as well as more proactive about posting sources. If a person stuck out in the sticks of India wishes to post a thread for a domestic vendor, they are more than welcome to. We do, however, have some good Indian sources for them already.

Yeah, it's great to see that we now have a European section, now it is up to us as members to populate it. I do hope that OP makes a considerable contribution.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back