European Vendors Section ?

• Thread starter Thread starter doesit
  • Start date Start date
It would help if people could email

In the email only forum this is most annoying . Is there a minimum number of posts you need or something

It would help if people could email

In the email only forum this is most annoying . Is there a minimum number of posts you need or something
I don't believe that I understand your question. Are you asking about the ability to PM other members, or to post in the email vendor section?

Heis, I know of a couple different sources from Serbia, One of which I have been using for 7-8 years with excellent prices and 100% delivery success and extremely great packing.  All products received have always been very top quality, just as good if not better quality than US products.  If you are interested in this email source just let me know and I will PM you the info once my post count reaches the required 20.
If you have a new vendor to offer the board it is best to discuss it with a mod or admin to see how to go about posting it.  I know that H-man has more than enough sources at his disposal, but the forum would benefit from such information.  Also, look around for ways to get your post count up, there are always plenty of good vibes in the off topic section.  Some would say that's not offering to the site, right, didn't you know that entertainment equals member retention?

If you have a new vendor to offer the board it is best to discuss it with a mod or admin to see how to go about posting it.  I know that H-man has more than enough sources at his disposal, but the forum would benefit from such information.  Also, look around for ways to get your post count up, there are always plenty of good vibes in the off topic section.  Some would say that's not offering to the site, right, didn't you know that entertainment equals member retention?
Stop it man, you're making me all sentimental and sh*t. We keep going this way, we'll end up reviving the "Fight Thread". Now THAT was entertainment brother!

I'm always up for a good battle of words, you know that.  I just have to warn you that usually the person who wins ends up being the one who makes the least sense.  I'm up for it whenever you are Jewy, and anyone else who wants to have at it with me

I'm always up for a good battle of words, you know that.  I just have to warn you that usually the person who wins ends up being the one who makes the least sense.  I'm up for it whenever you are Jewy, and anyone else who wants to have at it with me

Ok, so who among our newer members cares to step in the ring and spar with the Soldier? We need volunteers with thick skin and a top shelf ability to suspend logic and reason, LOL. As Soldier points out, he who makes the least sense generally wins, so I'd get my arse kicked, being Mr. Logical and all. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I'm not awake enough to volunteer, but I do have a question.

Do other people get a login prompt when they click the link in the post above?

I can click cancel to the login prompt and read the thread, and if I go to the thread via the section I don't get a login prompt. The login prompt only appears when I click the link above.

Anyone else too?

I can click cancel to the login prompt and read the thread, and if I go to the thread via the section I don't get a login prompt. The login prompt only appears when I click the link above.

Anyone else too?
Nope, not I. Just clicked the link and was taken to the thread.

Anyone else too?
I too get that, The log in box that appears when I go to the thread has the following text ...

A username and password are being requested by http://www.mindifidoaj.com. The site says: "Enter the following word between the astricks for BOTH username and password to get past this message: The word is *hotdog*"
 Whats with that ? LOOOOL

My login prompt was different and I don't recall pro vigil being mentioned on it.

I wish I had take a screen shot at the time. I think these odd issues I see are due to my iPad.

When I shut down the window and reopened it, the login prompt didn't come up any longer.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back