European Vendors Section ?

• Thread starter Thread starter doesit
  • Start date Start date
Antone can get ripped off from almost anywhere especially Mexico, and Serbia they believe it or not have very strict laws and if the fellows don't pay up you don't get your product. Same thing with Thailand,,India, your chances or much better in the northern regions up by Pakistan.I can't say anything about Starliter he won't Texas. The only person who has delivered for years is Biotran, Crazy Yeah, but that package comes every month. So I guess it's a get'em while there hot type situation.MM vendor the one I've had for the last three years just skipped with a get this of a 100.00 sample. God I love a big thinker
What? You guys don't enjoy the good old WTF?? posts like this? I'm sure theres information in there. After running it through a deciphering center I'll share the good stuff...

Then again, with a name that reminds me of explosive diarrhea, maybe not.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your site, excuse me for being stupid but what do the various icons mean like "pinned?"

Rubberman

what does hot mean?? will hot threads burn my computer? Or are those vendors hot in a legal sense?

What pinned actually means is that you get double posts for posting in that section and get ten free entries in The Dusty Cohiba Sweepstakes.  Post now to win a thick, smelly, heavily laced dust blunt!
But for the love of God, if you're the winner, make SURE that you hide the microwave before Soldier shows up to deliver your prize!

But for the love of God, if you're the winner, make SURE that you hide the microwave before Soldier shows up to deliver your prize!
Oh shite, I have a good chance of winning with all my entries. I think soldier lives by me too.

Oh shite, I have a good chance of winning with all my entries. I think soldier lives by me too.
Yes, all prizes are delivered by me in person, the closer the better.  It's up to you if you'd like me to stay.  In the interest of full disclosure, please be sure to ask 99 about what it's like to party with me.  I'm sure you'll be thoroughly horrified, yet tempted to invite me in if you do win.

Yes, all prizes are delivered by me in person, the closer the better.  It's up to you if you'd like me to stay.  In the interest of full disclosure, please be sure to ask 99 about what it's like to party with me.  I'm sure you'll be thoroughly horrified, yet tempted to invite me in if you do win.
Trust me, you haven't lived until you're partied with Soldier "Cohibas Dustados" style. Oh, the fond memories that you'll carry with you the rest of your days. Of course, you may have to replace your cat, but that's another story entirely!

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me, you haven't lived until you're partied with Soldier "Cohibas Dustados" style. Oh, the fond memories that you'll carry with you the rest of your days. Of course, you may have to replace your cat, but that's another story entirely!
I guess I'll just have to repost this oldie as part of my disclaimer....

2reqtfn.jpg

Sounds good to me. Stay as long as you want. You could probably come over now if you want. Let's do this LOL!

Which Serbian vendor was this? Been thinking about placing an order with one in seemingly good standings.. PM me if you don't want to post it
Heis, I know of a couple different sources from Serbia, One of which I have been using for 7-8 years with excellent prices and 100% delivery success and extremely great packing.  All products received have always been very top quality, just as good if not better quality than US products.  If you are interested in this email source just let me know and I will PM you the info once my post count reaches the required 20.

Last edited:
Heis, I know of a couple different sources from Serbia, One of which I have been using for 7-8 years with excellent prices and 100% delivery success and extremely great packing. All products received have always been very top quality, just as good if not better quality than US products. If you are interested in this email source just let me know and I will PM you the info once my post count reaches the required 20.
No thanks.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back