Fake Meds

So you're the traitor! The mad scientist for the vendors /default_smile.png

Wow! I had no idea that was so readily available! I noticed there were 13 and 8 "watchers" for presses for the popular PK's. Wow.

I remember years ago seeing empty bottles of ohxee being sold on ebay and thinking nothing good could come of that.

I recently got a v 230. I have never come across that generic before. Only got a few of these in a mix of an order. Hopefully they are legit. But gosh scary that's one of he presses.

I guess when people want to scam - they will always find a way to do it. The fact that they can hurt people or make them sick in the process is a hard for me to understand.

Ox Sea 80's are close to $50 bills and if people are trying to make $50 bills all the time, why not some 80's. They are a lot easier to duplicate then US bills are as you can see. Even unscheduled popular drugs like Vi agro and others from blood pressure meds and cholesterol meds like Lip i tor are counterfeited. Not only can some of the vendors on here be victims, so can the big chains like Rite-Aid Walgreens, etc.

Ox Sea 80's are close to $50 bills and if people are trying to make $50 bills all the time, why not some 80's. They are a lot easier to duplicate then US bills are as you can see. Even unscheduled popular drugs like Vi agro and others from blood pressure meds and cholesterol meds like Lip i tor are counterfeited. Not only can some of the vendors on here be victims, so can the big chains like Rite-Aid Walgreens, etc.
I would think that it would be difficult to counterfeit the texture of the OP80s or any of the meds that have the new "tamper resistant" time release formula.

I would think that it would be difficult to counterfeit the texture of the OP80s or any of the meds that have the new "tamper resistant" time release formula.
Money is harder to duplicate and they still do it. If you are dedicated enough it could be duplicated.

I have never held the new ones in my hands. They look the same as the old except for the OP. Can you describe how the tamper resistant ingredient works? Are they just really hard and difficult to crush or do they jello up like some others do?

Money is harder to duplicate and they still do it. If you are dedicated enough it could be duplicated.

I have never held the new ones in my hands. They look the same as the old except for the OP. Can you describe how the tamper resistant ingredient works? Are they just really hard and difficult to crush or do they jello up like some others do?
They jell up.

Another thing, is some places have their own "football" presses no imprints.. and while they may come up a hit as positive for alpraz. there could be anywhere from a 1/10th less to 4x's too much.. last ones I got were supposed 1mg... I've been on bars over 15yrs and my insurance.. ya know- IDK what the hell they thought but losing a script of bars was devastating after taking them everyday for that long, and never handfuls.. just what I was supposed to, my brain needs em. I thought I was Syd Barret from 13-21, I had no clue I'd still be seein things.. they did it 9yrs ago I had a seizure.. but ya, these supposed "mylans" were not from that company, there wasn't even a score on em.. the taste of 4 of them wasn't even close to 1 of the few I was able to buy from my pharmacy, texture of the vals were gritty never had that, they were subpar several came crumbled. I mean after 15yrs you know as soon as they hit your toungue.. but go w/ the cheapest.. you'll get the cheapest and shitty customer service.. but Presses for any opiates, IDK how they sell them? I've seen 2 old Lemon 714 presses but rarely did they have methaquaalone in them, usually 50mg of diazepam or so. I find someone w/ good communication, and quality.. I'll stick w/ them for good. So much easier said than done cuz most places don't wanna answer anything.. and if you call BS on them, and they were indeed BS'ing you I'd stop.. bad vibes from that experience, I'm not sayin where cuz I don't think any were fake, just not the correct amount. But, it would be SO easy if someone didn't know the taste. 
The new guy. Lookin for some "Friends" 
Peace 
AC

I got some 80OC's before and the color was wrong and obvious. Trying them wasn't an option. I took pictures and sent them to the seller. He made good on it though. I suppose even those guys get some crap now and then when they get it in huge quantities.

To show you how easy fake meds can be made I wanted to see how hard it was to find a p1ll press took me 5mins......very worrysum due to a lot of them where for viks and percs.
Please also be ware that I have found from other sources "not from this site" A friend had G3722 b&rs that were Ph&m&p&m. The looked perfect except the breakpoints were thinner, and of course when tasted they had bland taste. They made you feel ok for about 30 mins then very sleepey time. no halflife the next day. They seem to upset stomach also. just a heads up.

I got some 80OC's before and the color was wrong and obvious. Trying them wasn't an option. I took pictures and sent them to the seller. He made good on it though. I suppose even those guys get some crap now and then when they get it in huge quantities.
Even the big chain pharmacy's get counterfeit meds. It's big business like counterfeit money and there are some very good counterfeiters out there.

I put this in another thread but if you ever see pills presses on Ebay or somewhere you can file a complaint we all should. It can be done on Ebay and I have been searching and reporting all I find. I'm sure we can't get them all but it's better then them being able to sell them so easy on places like Ebay.

Seriously, send me nothing rather than send me fakes.

TexasChris said:
There is a special place in hell for people that produce fake medicines. I'd love to throat punch one of these scumbag counterfieters.

TexasChris said:
There is a special place in hell for people that produce fake medicines.  I'd love to throat punch one of these scumbag counterfieters.
Yeah! Go get em, Texas Chris!

This sucks..even if the pill looks absolutely like its supposed to it can still be fake.  What can be done, taste test? what if you don't remember exactly what its supposed to taste like or just have never tasted it because you swallow your pills whole like most people...its a very shitty situation for sure.

I have bought some fake meds, sadly when I needed them most, off tor vendors. Also, I am pretty sure my area Rite aid is getting scammed, as I am prescribed (a$$eral) and i always us them and never take more than I am supposed to, in fact I skip them alot of days. Anyways, I Have noticed I was getting no effect, So i got them filled at CVS (Same brand) an voila they are working again. So, I believe there is  distributor, in between the manufacturer and pharmacy, that is doing some hanky panky. If I had the money, I would send one of the rite aid ones in to be analyzed, I am pretty sure they are bunk, since tolerance wouldn't be an issue in m case. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back