Fake Meds

Even the big chain pharmacy's get counterfeit meds. It's big business like counterfeit money and there are some very good counterfeiters out there.

I put this in another thread but if you ever see pills presses on Ebay or somewhere you can file a complaint we all should. It can be done on Ebay and I have been searching and reporting all I find. I'm sure we can't get them all but it's better then them being able to sell them so easy on places like Ebay.
I had no idea meds were listed on Ebay. Pretty risky if you ask me, as Paypal as your address (the buyer). I have had some luck on TOr sites, when I was in a pinch and needed a US2US vendor, but only one was great and his limits have now increased to that only wholeseller who could pay. He send them to me as a free sample with another med I ordered, which was meh/great at the same time. WIth pressed pills i find some to be too strong and some to be meh, in the same batch. Remember they don't have the sophisticated mixing methods that big pharma has. Afte the last rip off, I am done with tor site though an will just plan ahead and do IOP's for B*nnies. As for pain meds, due to a recent diagnosis, I am assuming that will be handled soon. Have been buying locally  and even the I have gotten ripped. UGH

No, meds are not for sale on ebay but the presses are.  I'm not sure about the rules but I did report it too and then when I looked at what else they were selling it was other presses that were innocent.  Like smiley face, etc. so it might slip between the cracks for that reason.

I had no idea meds were listed on Ebay. Pretty risky if you ask me, as Paypal as your address (the buyer). I have had some luck on TOr sites, when I was in a pinch and needed a US2US vendor, but only one was great and his limits have now increased to that only wholeseller who could pay. He send them to me as a free sample with another med I ordered, which was meh/great at the same time. WIth pressed pills i find some to be too strong and some to be meh, in the same batch. Remember they don't have the sophisticated mixing methods that big pharma has. Afte the last rip off, I am done with tor site though an will just plan ahead and do IOP's for B*nnies. As for pain meds, due to a recent diagnosis, I am assuming that will be handled soon. Have been buying locally  and even the I have gotten ripped. UGH

Last edited by a moderator:
they had a special on Drugs Inc or 20/20 tv show all about the fake pharma business. OMG its insane. they had warehouses full of boxes fake meds confenscated at customs. they showed where it was made in india,paki,china. people just mixing "salts" togeather and pressing/capsule them. no measurement just dumping scoops of different base chem's and salts. was way scary.

MM has some VERY good products. you just have to know what to stay away from, and thats what this forum is for.  but cant get mad about it, if people have already  warned the community

Does it seem that the fake hydro's appearing over the past several weeks/months are applicable to all vendors?  Is anyone aware of a single source remaining that hasn't shipped at least some fakes in recent weeks?  

Does it seem that the fake hydro's appearing over the past several weeks/months are applicable to all vendors?  Is anyone aware of a single source remaining that hasn't shipped at least some fakes in recent weeks?  
No, I think all vendors have been affected at some point.

No, I think all vendors have been affected at some point.
That's not a good sign. That would confirm that their sources are from the streets, and not from pharmacies. I always assumed the SY community was tied in with a couple of major pharmacies, considering the volume they pump out..

I figured that was the case.  Not that I'm in a great spot financially for this, but I'm considering a major stock up on other items before we start seeing bunk everywhere.  This is unsettling to say the least...

That's not a good sign. That would confirm that their sources are from the streets, and not from pharmacies. I always assumed the SY community was tied in with a couple of major pharmacies, considering the volume they pump out..
That's how it was in the beginning. A medical practice of several Dr's wrote hundreds of scripts,fulfilled with a real pharmacy, and then sent out. Then came Ryan Haight (sp) act, and everything started to slowly change to where we are now.

I have now received FIVE fake shipments of medications.  Take that back--the fifth one was Western Union and never got sent any product.  So I have been scammed 5 times and have four batches of fake phentermine, ultram, valium, and soma.  Lost all the money.  Could slit my own throat right now.  Went to this site trying to find reputable online pharmacy, and everybody speaks in some &**&% code.  One site I was referred to is no longer in service.  Have spent hours and hours over the last two months trying to find real medications, and I just keep seeing "you have to just keep reading".  WTH!  I hope not to speak to another person in India for the rest of my natural life, which at this time, is probably pretty short...I have been scammed over and over, losing money hand over fist just trying as a disabled person on a fixed income to save some healthcare dollars.

Leigh,

there are thousands up on thousands of scam sites around. You must check references from a reputable site

But how do I find a reputable site?  I have searched and searched online, read reviews, discussed at length with the suppliers what I need and made negotiations...I even used the site that this site endorses (starliterx) and it is not even in service!  I made relatively small orders from five different online sites so I could see if I am getting genuine meds, and ALL have turned out to be FAKE.  I am so discouraged, I have been on forum after forum, and all the sites that come highly recommended are not longer in business.  That is why I joined this forum, but everyone speaks in code so as not to disclose their real source, which I understand b/c nobody wants a good site to be put on blast and shut down.  Where do I go from here?  I have learned to never use Western Union or MoneyGram--when I used WU I didn't receive any product at all because "the oriental pharmacy" after sending me an invoice for phentermine (100 pills for $165.00) which I paid, then came back and said minimum order is $550.00 and I had to send them more money!  Complained to IndiaMART where I got the site to begin with, and they supposedly has suspended their priveliges , but that has not gotten me my money back.  I also reported them to WU to be put on a "watch" list, but this does me no good either.  I got fake phentermine from onlinepharmacytabs24, but they did refund my money.  I got fake phentermine from medstore-online, and they have told me they will refund my money, but so far have not.  Yesterday, I rec'd two more packets from drugstoresale24hs.com who said I may get refund but it will take up to 30 days.  Other shipment from rxcarepharma.com and I sent a message (imagine, phone number on site is not working, hummmm?) asking for refund and have not heard back.  In all, I am out so much money I am sick to my stomach.  I know all these meds are not real because none of them have the required FDA imprints on pill, blister packs on marked with pharmacies that don't even make those meds, I did the water test and found all additives, and used pill wizard to try to identify the meds without success.  On top of that, I probably stupidly sampled the meds just to see if they would work, and no they do not...Sorry to vent so much but I am desperate.  I am disabled, on a fixed income, and trying to actually SAVE money on my medications and healthcare costs, and here I am...any help you could offer I would appreciate so much.  I have read every thread on here, and all I see are people saying you "just have to keep reading" to find sources, but all these so called good sources are encrypted or out of business.  About to slit my own throat at this point...********

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back