Fake Meds

I wrote on one of your other threads to help you out and also starlight or however its spelled is in service..

go into intenational....if there isnt a website up put it in the thread for help...and maybe look at the very first page on the thread for starlight and it should have an email?  NO...

but again please check out my other post to you in the other posts you posted....i think you will find it easier to use this place....

and reading reading reading in this place...helps you tons as all the answers are really here...

btw nothing is incrypted you need to donate even just ten dollars, it will save you all your money its worth it...

if you can toss money away on all this you can donate for help and info...this board is like 700 a month to run...its expensive so we all try and keep it going and one of the benefits is the sy seccion...

Last edited:
But how do I find a reputable site?  I have searched and searched online, read reviews, discussed at length with the suppliers what I need and made negotiations...I even used the site that this site endorses (starliterx) and it is not even in service!  I made relatively small orders from five different online sites so I could see if I am getting genuine meds, and ALL have turned out to be FAKE.  I am so discouraged, I have been on forum after forum, and all the sites that come highly recommended are not longer in business.  That is why I joined this forum, but everyone speaks in code so as not to disclose their real source, which I understand b/c nobody wants a good site to be put on blast and shut down.  Where do I go from here?  I have learned to never use Western Union or MoneyGram--when I used WU I didn't receive any product at all because "the oriental pharmacy" after sending me an invoice for phentermine (100 pills for $165.00) which I paid, then came back and said minimum order is $550.00 and I had to send them more money!  Complained to IndiaMART where I got the site to begin with, and they supposedly has suspended their priveliges , but that has not gotten me my money back.  I also reported them to WU to be put on a "watch" list, but this does me no good either.  I got fake phentermine from onlinepharmacytabs24, but they did refund my money.  I got fake phentermine from medstore-online, and they have told me they will refund my money, but so far have not.  Yesterday, I rec'd two more packets from drugstoresale24hs.com who said I may get refund but it will take up to 30 days.  Other shipment from rxcarepharma.com and I sent a message (imagine, phone number on site is not working, hummmm?) asking for refund and have not heard back.  In all, I am out so much money I am sick to my stomach.  I know all these meds are not real because none of them have the required FDA imprints on pill, blister packs on marked with pharmacies that don't even make those meds, I did the water test and found all additives, and used pill wizard to try to identify the meds without success.  On top of that, I probably stupidly sampled the meds just to see if they would work, and no they do not...Sorry to vent so much but I am desperate.  I am disabled, on a fixed income, and trying to actually SAVE money on my medications and healthcare costs, and here I am...any help you could offer I would appreciate so much.  I have read every thread on here, and all I see are people saying you "just have to keep reading" to find sources, but all these so called good sources are encrypted or out of business.  About to slit my own throat at this point...leighannerussel@aol.com.
Leigh Ann - I think you need to do more reading because you seem to be confused on several things.  Why do you think that Starlite is not in service when you can see current reviews?  Also, when you order from International pharms you will get meds that are not made in the USA and therefore will not have FDA markings but that doesn't necessarily mean they are fake.  For instance, I get 60mg. co-deine from Starlite and they have no markings at all except one score but they are definitely the real thing.

One of the great things about this site is you can read reviews about specific meds from specific vendors before you order.  The vendors are not in code but the meds are in code... like S0-ma instead of writing it out like you did and the reason for this is simply so this site does not pop us when someone does a search keeping us and the vendors safer.  I'm not familiar with the places you mentioned (except for Starlite) but I would not order from any place that does not have recent positive feedback here and while ordering like this is always a risk,  using this site as it is meant to be used will definitely cut down on being ripped off.

Might I add that because a vendor doesn't have a website does not mean that they are out of business. The Starlite thread answers how to get in touch many times.

Posting your email is asking for another scammer to make contact. Why don't you try clicking on the SL banner instead?

OK, thank you all for your feedback.  I appreciate it more than you could know.  I just cannot believe the money I am afraid that I have lost (I am being promised refunds, but I am not holding my breath).  I was in a panic-stricken frenzy last night, and I apologize if I spoke out of turn, or did not follow the rules of the forum.  I am on here to avoid future scams, and hopefully to find reputable vendors to save some healthcare dollars.  Thanks again.  Leigh Anne

Might I add that because a vendor doesn't have a website does not mean that they are out of business. The Starlite thread answers how to get in touch many times.

Posting your email is asking for another scammer to make contact. Why don't you try clicking on the SL banner instead?
Took everyone's advice--am now in contact with Starlite via e-mail, saw their offerings and prices and really like what I see.  Have sent tentative order information and am waiting for an invoice and to find out how I need to pay.  I was trying to look up the site in my search engine (stupidly, again) when I saw posts that made me think they weren't in business...I apologize for all my mistakes, thank you to all for your helpful replies and thanks to admin for not booting my green a$$ right off here...

But how do I find a reputable site?  I have searched and searched online, read reviews, discussed at length with the suppliers what I need and made negotiations...I even used the site that this site endorses (starliterx) and it is not even in service!  I made relatively small orders from five different online sites so I could see if I am getting genuine meds, and ALL have turned out to be FAKE.  I am so discouraged, I have been on forum after forum, and all the sites that come highly recommended are not longer in business.  That is why I joined this forum, but everyone speaks in code so as not to disclose their real source, which I understand b/c nobody wants a good site to be put on blast and shut down.  Where do I go from here?  I have learned to never use Western Union or MoneyGram--when I used WU I didn't receive any product at all because "the oriental pharmacy" after sending me an invoice for phentermine (100 pills for $165.00) which I paid, then came back and said minimum order is $550.00 and I had to send them more money!  Complained to IndiaMART where I got the site to begin with, and they supposedly has suspended their priveliges , but that has not gotten me my money back.  I also reported them to WU to be put on a "watch" list, but this does me no good either.  I got fake phentermine from onlinepharmacytabs24, but they did refund my money.  I got fake phentermine from medstore-online, and they have told me they will refund my money, but so far have not.  Yesterday, I rec'd two more packets from drugstoresale24hs.com who said I may get refund but it will take up to 30 days.  Other shipment from rxcarepharma.com and I sent a message (imagine, phone number on site is not working, hummmm?) asking for refund and have not heard back.  In all, I am out so much money I am sick to my stomach.  I know all these meds are not real because none of them have the required FDA imprints on pill, blister packs on marked with pharmacies that don't even make those meds, I did the water test and found all additives, and used pill wizard to try to identify the meds without success.  On top of that, I probably stupidly sampled the meds just to see if they would work, and no they do not...Sorry to vent so much but I am desperate.  I am disabled, on a fixed income, and trying to actually SAVE money on my medications and healthcare costs, and here I am...any help you could offer I would appreciate so much.  I have read every thread on here, and all I see are people saying you "just have to keep reading" to find sources, but all these so called good sources are encrypted or out of business.  About to slit my own throat at this point...leighannerussel@aol.com.
Leigh Ann - I think you need to do more reading because you seem to be confused on several things.  Why do you think that Starlite is not in service when you can see current reviews?  Also, when you order from International pharms you will get meds that are not made in the USA and therefore will not have FDA markings but that doesn't necessarily mean they are fake.  For instance, I get 60mg. co-deine from Starlite and they have no markings at all except one score but they are definitely the real thing.

One of the great things about this site is you can read reviews about specific meds from specific vendors before you order.  The vendors are not in code but the meds are in code... like S0-ma instead of writing it out like you did and the reason for this is simply so this site does not pop us when someone does a search keeping us and the vendors safer.  I'm not familiar with the places you mentioned (except for Starlite) but I would not order from any place that does not have recent positive feedback here and while ordering like this is always a risk,  using this site as it is meant to be used will definitely cut down on being ripped off.
Suzie, thank you for helping to set me straight.  I am not exactly computer-savvy, and I was trying to put the Starlite site through my search engine instead of using the e-mail as people were trying to tell me.  I do know though that the meds I got from India are fake because I used myself as a guinea pig.  I held all my routine medications, took one of the pills (all of which I have taken in the past) and waited for a couple of hours to see if I had the same symptoms/side effects/feelings, etc.  Then I took a second, thinking maybe the strength was just poor, and again no results.  I did this a second day as well, thinking other meds that still might be in my system were preventing the desired effects of the medication.  Again, no go.  So I kinda have to shudder thinking I put God only knows what in my body.  I read somewhere that a diet pill (which is what I am trying to get) ordered online was found to have small traces of poison in it--I guess that's a good appetite suppressant, but not what I'm looking to ingest.  What matters now is that I believe I have found a good source for all the meds I was interested in.  Nothing hard core--just a few things to have on hand for emergencies, and to help me maintain my weight, maybe lose a couple pounds.  MD can't prescribe because my body mass index is still within normal limits although I am gaining weight (and counting every calorie I put in my mouth), but I want that little energy boost I remember from the old days taking that particular med.  And I have carefully researched possible interactions between what I want to order, and what I take routinely so I don't get any nasty, unexpected side effects.  If this all works out well, I will be saving some money on future doctor appointments and at the pharmacy.  Sorry I'm so wordy--alone all day at home with my husband gone to work, and I have friends, but they flat condemn ordering meds online, so I can't really vent to them--especially when things go wrong, such as rec'g non-genuine meds and experimenting with them...Here, I feel like I have some allies.  I have said it over and again, but I just really appreciate everyone's time and feedback.  Hope you have a great day!

im betting not all the vits you got are fake, also you may have a high tolerance some something new may not work on you as you think it would...

people who are on alot of vits sometimes other vits just do not work ....and sometimes mixing new vits with old vits cancels things out as well...

Please do not look up vendors here in search engines, there are not there for a reason...Remember this place isnt only to keep you safe but them as well...

Some really helpful information on this thread ... I'll be sure to take all of this into account.  Thanks /default_biggrin.png

im betting not all the vits you got are fake, also you may have a high tolerance some something new may not work on you as you think it would...

people who are on alot of vits sometimes other vits just do not work ....and sometimes mixing new vits with old vits cancels things out as well...

Please do not look up vendors here in search engines, there are not there for a reason...Remember this place isnt only to keep you safe but them as well...
Thank you for the feedback, Sadminion.  I do take a number of other prescription meds, and I took this into account.  I understand what you mean about tolerance and mixing meds, I really do, but having looked at the blister pack info with a magnifying glass and looking up the information listed there, I just am almost sure I got scammed.  And no, I don't want any trouble, nor do I want to create any possible negative ramifications for anyone else.  I wish I had unlimited funds--I would send you a blister each of the "meds" I got to see what you think...But the important thing now is that I have found this forum, have found good, trustworthy highly recommended sites, and I am rec'g great advice.  You've responded to a few of my posts (also Bliss & Suzie), and I have heard really solid, thoughtful opinions from people like me, just trying to feel better and maybe save some bucks.  This is also an important outlet for me b/c my best friend just suggested I take my money and go downtown to a crack house--it's the same difference to her.  Pretty offended by that--can't mention anymore of this to her without the rolling eyes and the disapproval.  I appreciate your time and experience.  Wishing you all the best, Leigh Anne.

just so you know, you may end up with those same exact packs from any of the guys you do order from.....so please do try and have an open mind when getting them.  Maybe get a over counter drug test to make sure the med your looking for is in the one you got :)...

I did this recently and many have here...:)

it came out alls well...but with anything here it may or may not...its the chance we all take....but more then likley it will be more the may ..hope that helps too..

Last edited:
just so you know, you may end up with those same exact packs from any of the guys you do order from.....so please do try and have an open mind when getting them.  Maybe get a over counter drug test to make sure the med your looking for is in the one you got :)...

I did this recently and many have here...:)

it came out alls well...but with anything here it may or may not...its the chance we all take....but more then likley it will be more the may ..hope that helps too..
That's a good idea.  It hadn't occurred to me to do anything like that.  The latest from my best friend is that I am helping fund anti-American terrorist organizations....

I think we've all got fake meds before.  The easiest is the caps where they fill them up with chalk and put them in blisters and send them on their way.  I read during OP.Pangea they caught factory workers in the Philippines or Indonesia taking real meds..opening the blister packs up cutting them by 75% and resealing them. to pharmacies!   .been doing it for years..Ever wonder why you get weak meds sometimes

I think we've all got fake meds before.  The easiest is the caps where they fill them up with chalk and put them in blisters and send them on their way.  I read during OP.Pangea they caught factory workers in the Philippines or Indonesia taking real meds..opening the blister packs up cutting them by 75% and resealing them. to pharmacies!   .been doing it for years..Ever wonder why you get weak meds sometimes

Totally  Agree with you there I wish the customs would give pk a break as there are still a couple of decent meds that are produced there . Although I know many are bunk or weak there are still one or two brands that are not bad at all!!!!

Bliss 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back