Favorite Words

Mine is definitely the "f" word, BUT in my defense I am Irish and it just fits everywhere fucking where!!!  :D

Skepticism

Ambivalence

Ignoramus

And i'm aware the next concept is two words, so feel free to disqualify it:

Cognitive dissonance

serendipitous 

amazing word to say an the meaning even better

also 

MOIST - looool i cant hear that word without chuckling like a child

As OutOfIdeas mentioned above, shenanigans is one of the most awesomest words ever.  Other faves include:

Scofflaw.

Cooties.

Ruffian.

Rapscallion.

Tomfoolery.

Neener-neener.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Thisnis an awesome thread! Although I feel like i need to go back and take English 101 because honestlly i had to google a few words, but I love always learning new things! @Jellopanda and @DippityDoo have opened my world to new beautiful music amd @Jools and @PTFC thought me so much about military stuff! But i have found its never to late to learn new things! One thing i can say about the DBG family is there are a bunch of smart creative people here! Some of the most unique. Beautiful and special people I have ever met! Thanks!

As OutOfIdeas mentioned above, shenanigans is one of the most awesomest words ever.  Other faves include:

Scofflaw.

Cooties.

Ruffian.

Rapscallion.

Tomfoolery.

Neener-neener.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
In my post i chose words more for what they represent than the rhythm or melody of the word, but i have many of those kinda words i like too. Some examples:

Flimflam

Skullduggery

Scalawag

Dilly-dally

Coquetry

Trollop

Dilly-dally
And its companion word, lollygagging.  I actually had to use skullduggery today in a sentence.  Don't remember the topic, but have good reason to assume it was about Trump.

Oh, and my mostest-used favorites:  Chicanery, treachery and villainy!

Darn you, Snidely Whiplash!  Darn you to heck!!

8e4ad76a3318e0eee982c85badb10034753c16ba4d45dd415b69e56be7b14642.jpg

well it  means rats war. so a german soldior in war would say if it was a dirty war in treches an shit  Rattenkrieg basically stalinberg the supposed most bloody battle goin on over a year. but they lost that fight an hated it so much they dubbed it  Rattenkrieg  (the rat war)

mines serendipidous bad spelin

means a fortunate accident

like meeting @Heavenlee couldnt have more in commin an i met her through a general mistake just liking same stuff, thats a minor answer but u get me

i feel i need to post cos i doubted myself there

Rattenkrieg (3)

The battle of Stalingrad lasted for under a year, but was one of the bloodiest battle in human conflict, with over 1.7 - 2 million deaths, counting both German, Russian and civilian casualties.

The Germans lost the battle, and during it hated it so much the dubbed it 'Rattenkrieg' meaning 'Rat War' .

For Best Brickr against #LGProductions#. Challenge was a winter WW2 Moc of any size. I'm pretty happy with it. Also, one thing to notice is that there are no people actually alive in this moc. The only person still alive is the person firing the gun, and he isn't even included.

I was able to write that desc. without copying from Wiki or something, (just used it for ref.) and I was able to spell Rattenkrieg 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back