Fent@nyl Analogues in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverine

Hello,

what are the best sources that are legit shipping g Fent analogues legal/banned ones to the USA. I am very interested I the Buytr and the Acetyl analogues but am totally open as long as the vendor is legit and the purity is good. Shipping is stealth and prices are nice!!!! help me people I k is some if you folks have messed with this plenty! 

Supes curious about this myself, tried looking around on the interwebs and had a very difficult time trying to find some, matter of fact i think butyl and acetyl are not available (could be wrong) but all i found was fu-fent. I would really like to find the nasal spray i keep hearing about. But alas it continues to evade me. 

Can somebody p.m. me a few good places I have found some myself but was cut with Mannitol or caffeine in the uncut was very expensive

That makes three! I would love to find a source too. :)

It has gotten really hard to find them!

Well, make it four.  I had a good source but now I'm hearing from others that it's getting sketchy.  So if anyone out there has a reliable source.....

I've been searching for one and I'll continue to search. If I find one I will definitely post anything that I find out. There's got to be a reliable source out there somewhere. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!   :)

I wish the fent market was big enough to just support itself and sell fent to people who want fent.

Hope those who want it find it, but dislike the market circumstances right now with dealers having a limited direct market and it ends up in every single pill known to mankind to try to shift it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have found an email source for the nose spray. Not sure how price ranks as I don't have anything to compare it too. It is great though. Trying to see if said source wants to possibly join the ranks here. Still in that process. I haven't gotten any for a few months but I've remained in contact with this group. Will see what there thoughts are on coming out. They also have many great bennies. 

I have found an email source for the nose spray. Not sure how price ranks as I don't have anything to compare it too. It is great though. Trying to see if said source wants to possibly join the ranks here. Still in that process. I haven't gotten any for a few months but I've remained in contact with this group. Will see what there thoughts are on coming out. They also have many great bennies. 
Pm me the  source ,thanks.

Gotta be carful asking for sources. I'm honest and my intentions are good but you can easily be taken advantage of by trying to obtain sources in this manner. The site tries to vet sources to take some of the inherent risk with ordering like this away. It took me along time and a lot of research to find. Will see in the future if I can make them known. 

Gotta be carful asking for sources. I'm honest and my intentions are good but you can easily be taken advantage of by trying to obtain sources in this manner. The site tries to vet sources to take some of the inherent risk with ordering like this away. It took me along time and a lot of research to find. Will see in the future if I can make them known. 
Spot on advice, asking for sources in this manner is asking to be scammed! @theone8399, you are welcome to post your source in this section, its a little more relaxed and we allow self moderation for the most part in this part of the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have found the spray, but it is one dose per ampule. Some ppl said they liked it while others did not. It is an email source and I'm not sure if I can post it here. Alot of sy vendors carry it, they just don't list it as products for sale. If you don't see a product you are looking for ie: halcion, ask and you may be in luck . as far as price goes , happy trails.

If feel like it, I'd appreciate a PM from you with the vendor information.  

Thanks!

So anybody know if finechems is legit?? They have the 1:10 caffeine mix because I prefer vaping. I'd really appreciate any input on this matter.:) 

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back