Fent@nyl Analogues in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I donated up until they only accepted Bitcoin...just too much trouble.  If someone has a reliable site that accepts credit card for Bitcoin purchase (with little hassle) I'd like to know about it.

@Agrodge they have one listed at the top of the homepage banner I used seemed very simple I'm no expert at it. Just need to have a bit coin wallet. I used electrum since it had an app for my phone. I bought, received donated all within a  hour with downloading apps and reading up on how to do it. Hope this helps bud. If you need anything reach out ill try to help. 

@theone8399 @Chinaguy  Hey friends, I too am in need of a vendor. If any of you feel up to a referral I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll return the favor whenever I find a vendor offering MR-2096! That shit is the FUTURE. One of these damned labs better get on it before its too late!

thanks in advance!

@Agrodge 

i will out this here since i cant pm you.

i have used c@sh @pp for beteec, easiest method I’ve found. Just be sure to transfer to an external w@llet.  Seriously it used to be much harder to figure out but with the one i just mentioned, its much less confusing 

@Agrodge they have one listed at the top of the homepage banner I used seemed very simple I'm no expert at it. Just need to have a bit coin wallet. I used electrum since it had an app for my phone. I bought, received donated all within a  hour with downloading apps and reading up on how to do it. Hope this helps bud. If you need anything reach out ill try to help. 
Thanks for the offer, my friend.  I'll reach out if needed.

@myalias thank you fir your help! I need to shoot you a pm because Im totally lost in the research chemical section. I may need your help. See even oldtimers need help from newer members. Just to let you know science an math are my worst subjects! My dad hired me a tutor in college which didnt help, so I just cheated on the guy next to me who showed me his work. Im so hopelessly lost even with google!

So far no luck. Was in talks back and forth. They maybe worries about mailing to the USA. I'll keep my eyes and ears open. Maybe someone in this wonderful community will come through for us. 

@SleepyMonkey 

a h@lci0n vend other than ones listed here?

it is not suggested to pm s0urces as that is how people get scammed. Can you post your vendor so it can be reviewed?

or pm it so someone in the know(me?) can look at it and discern whether it even looks legit?

I feel the needs to post some updates here. Of course there won't be any source and don't PM me asking.

The situation of fentanyl became fucked up. After the blanket ban in USA and the USA asking china to do the same (but in the meantime, FDA approves Suefentanyl, 10x stronger than fentanyl..), chinese started to freak out. Most trusted suppliers of analogues, but not only, even chemical supplier of precursors, started to send crap or whatever they still had on stock.

This was a very dangerous situation, because most people - even the ones who normally know how to handle such compounds - received analogues that was totally something else, either with insane potency (where you risk your life by unpacking without suite/mask) or, like it's happening still now, a lot of non-banned analogues that are kappa agonist, so giving a strong disassociative effect.

This is where mexicans saw the possibility of making lot of money. They don't need to respect rules. They can produce Fenta HCL or commonly requested analogues (carfentanyl, furanyl-f) and cover all needs. But nothing is sold on DNMs or internet, everything is handled IRL. If you live in usa, you can really easily find a source just asking around.

From one side this is a good thing, because chinese now started to research other viable opiates/opioids, it's full of other interesting possibilities and especially we do not need insane potency analogues, anything 20-30x stronger than morphine is dangerous and meaningless. New RC Opioids are under development, and for the people who needs such substances for chronic pain and not for recreational effects, Enkephalinase inhibitor (RB-101 / RB-120) is definitely something interesting, an opiate 2.0, giving no addiction nor tolerance.

For the rest, it's plenty of opiates that has been developed between 1950 and 1980 that never seen the light, but they are still very viable and safe for recreational dosage.

benzimidazole opioids is now the new trendy, but to be honest such stuff is not really safer than fentanyl analogues.
Pharmaceuticals prices are insane, just see oxycodone and oxymorphone prices. It's normal that people who don't get their scripts anymore or addicted look elsewhere, risking to fall in dangerous substances. For anyone with a low/middle tolerance I suggest o-dsmt. I was able to replace oxycodone with it. For all the people with insane tolerance, then please whatever you do stay safe, but don't order random unknown compounds, instead stick on Fentanyl patches or Burprenorphine. Enough people died.

As soon as the RC Opioid situation will become clearer, i'll post an update with some legal alternatives.

Take care.

Its bs. It has been harder. I'm working on new source tonight. Might only be able to get powder. Not sure I want to mess with that. 
Powder form is what I prefer.  I use micro-scales and dissolve it in saline solution.  But, at this point, I’ll order whatever form it’s in just to get some.  I STILL haven’t found a vendor!

Sorry all!  I was reading this forum and replied to an older post before I noticed what I was doing.

@Gizmo43 I'm also in the same boat. If you figure anything out you should help a fellow researcher out!!! Of course I'd do the same. 

ik of a darknet shop with fent that offers 6 different levels of strength. Also carries a nasal spray. Ive had success 3 of 3 orders with him. based in Canada. pm me if you want link

ik of a darknet shop with fent that offers 6 different levels of strength. Also carries a nasal spray. Ive had success 3 of 3 orders with him. based in Canada. pm me if you want link
Waiting for my account to reflect my membership update. As of now I can't PM...I don't think

I donated up until they only accepted Bitcoin...just too much trouble.  If someone has a reliable site that accepts credit card for Bitcoin purchase (with little hassle) I'd like to know about it.
Aye, me too. Bitcoins are well over my head. Bit too old in the tooth to learn all about it now. 

Nobody Sells Legit good F-3-N-T-@-N-Y-L @n@l0gu3s anymore on the R3s3@rch Ch3m1c@l Websites and if there is a bl@nket B@n on them now so not surprising. On the other hand more and more und3R-c0V3r LE have been pretending to be V3nd0rs on the DNM to start busting people so I would stay far away. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back