Fent@nyl Analogues in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
There a southern vendor who caries it i believe 
I'm too sick to decode all the stuff here.  I get it from doc but want a back up.  I appreciate the help but telling me someone in the south is like telling me someone from mars.  I just can't manage no matter how long I look.  I've emailed a few places but no one has it.    I actually want something short acting like halcion or sonata.  I've been looking for that for ages and can't find it.

I have found an email source for the nose spray. Not sure how price ranks as I don't have anything to compare it too. It is great though. Trying to see if said source wants to possibly join the ranks here. Still in that process. I haven't gotten any for a few months but I've remained in contact with this group. Will see what there thoughts are on coming out. They also have many great bennies. 
Please Private message as if it’s S from LR I need to be back in contact with her 

I'm too sick to decode all the stuff here.  I get it from doc but want a back up.  I appreciate the help but telling me someone in the south is like telling me someone from mars.  I just can't manage no matter how long I look.  I've emailed a few places but no one has it.    I actually want something short acting like halcion or sonata.  I've been looking for that for ages and can't find it.
Yes I’m switching from Methadone to F patches and get pharma grade patches and sublingual on the side.

Any new news on vendors for this particular product? I have looked at some different Rc sites but I cannot seem to find the product listed in the title of this thread.

Vendors are going to be tougher to find with the new 0pioid law signed into being...they can more easily seize packages at the borders now.

Vendors are going to be tougher to find with the new 0pioid law signed into being...they can more easily seize packages at the borders now.
Its bs. It has been harder. I'm working on new source tonight. Might only be able to get powder. Not sure I want to mess with that. 

Regardless of what RC you are testing, always be careful. I have noticed the powder being a LOT more potent compared to solutions out there. Be safe and happy researching! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its bs. It has been harder. I'm working on new source tonight. Might only be able to get powder. Not sure I want to mess with that. 
Totally agree with the BS from our government!

The powder?  SWNM used it for a couple of years with no trouble.  They bought some micro-scales from Amazon (fairly cheap) and used saline solution to dilute for a nasal spray.  The key is to start with VERY low measures of the powder and slowly work your way up to your tolerance.  And I can't stress enough...be very careful!  This stuff is strong, but it's only deadly if you're stupid with it.

Totally agree with the BS from our government!

The powder?  SWNM used it for a couple of years with no trouble.  They bought some micro-scales from Amazon (fairly cheap) and used saline solution to dilute for a nasal spray.  The key is to start with VERY low measures of the powder and slowly work your way up to your tolerance.  And I can't stress enough...be very careful!  This stuff is strong, but it's only deadly if you're stupid with it.
powder is fine with me...the way i see it its like LSD....thats active in very low amounts....just don't be a fuckin idiot.  abrodge???? r u still fuckin with it or did u come off it or what???

how did that powder only vendor ever work out??  also, id like to donate to this site.....its to bc donations only here is it???

@Chinaguy I'm still working out the details. It's a slow process. Yes bitcoin is the only way to donate and I would strongly recommend it. Well worth it and it keeps this great community around. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back