Gal In Major Pain

True_Love

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Hello Yall.. Coming at y from Kentucky! little background. Scoliosos, fribromyalga, arthritis, & bad disc in neck & back. Was being on meds last 5 years. Doctor left so other doctors are sending to pain clinics. Now the one I was going to only believe in Injections that make me hurt worser. Or Surgery every 6 months. I'm just not down with that. I searched about 7 hours on here last night for a legit hi-drow pharmacy. Still not sure were to turn. Not gonna lie still a little skeptical about Getting in trouble for ordering after I do fin a legit place..I'm being confined to bed all day & night in pain since no meds. Heating pad & Bengay just isn't helping me much. This pain is ruining my life. /default_sad.png

Hope you all have a pain free day

Hello and welcome Kentucky! You'll want to read, read, read the Mexican pharmacy section and you'll find what you're looking for.

Thank you. I read last night til my eyes got blurry. About 7HOURS.. I was hesitant to post but hey I have to do it sometime or another might as well be now /default_smile.png I seen a Lot of people get scolded for asking certain questions before reading. So that's just what I did. I read til I the words started getting blurry.. Haha Then back on here this morning to read again. Hopefully I'll find a good source sooner or later. Thank you for welcoming me.

I did that too but only AFTER I was dumb enough to post the newb questions. Luckily for me some nice people explained it to me and nudged me in the right direction.

If you want to get your post count up but don't feel ready to participate in the main threads I reccommend the bottom section. Play 5 letter game with us or post a picture of your pet! Once people know you getting information comes easier. Also the answers are all posted somewhere, though many times I find what I needed to know in an entirely different thread!

Thanks so much.. I stumbled across this page in my search of trying to find a online doc who persc hi-drow. But all of them seemed to be scams. I read the Mexican forum you spoke of n hardy found any that sells that specific kind? I will be honest I wish there was a way it could find a doctor online but I know they prolly all r scammers as well

The area were I live they would rather you lay there and scream then help with pain. Even when having labor Motrion is all you get & any lady who reads this knows how much having a baby hurts!! I wish doctors would be more helpful instead of everybody they see automatically think "addict". Or to be told yea your MRI shows you do have problems but loose 30-50 pounds n you will pain free.

The vendors posted with good reviews aren't scammers. You have to contact them to get menu. Sent you a pm.

I'm a dork and still haven't gotten the abbreviations and code speak down. The hi-drows you mention are V1c0d1n right? All the SY guys carry that I think.

Thanks so much.. I stumbled across this page in my search of trying to find a online doc who persc hi-drow. But all of them seemed to be scams. I read the Mexican forum you spoke of n hardy found any that sells that specific kind? I will be honest I wish there was a way it could find a doctor online but I know they prolly all r scammers as well
I have pretty similar health issues as you and yes, the online referral places that promise you a compassionate doctor are scams. I waited 2 months getting the run around from one of those places, it was a waste of time. You can find what you're looking for but make sure you are sitting down when you read the prices!

2earls.. I finally received a list from a popular one in Mexican forum... & your right. WOW.. Mouth hit the ground.. Ha ha Wish there was more legit ones who was cheaper!

Welcome K606, my suggestion when reading is to pick whatever subject you're interested in and start from the last post back. If you read a post that too old it may be not valid anymore or just plain wrong.

There are reliable sources here that may be able to help you.

You can PM another member after you have 20 post(if I'm wrong please correct me) so if you need extra help contact another member who you feel comfortable with or me if you like. But I warn you if you contact me you'll have to hear about AC/DC, KISS, Van Halen, Iron Maiden... first.

You can PM another member after you have 20 post(if I'm wrong please correct me) so if you need extra help contact another member who you feel comfortable with or me if you like. But I warn you if you contact me you'll have to hear about AC/DC, KISS, Van Halen, Iron Maiden... first.
I can go with the others no probs HB, but..... KISS? Really

@Kentucky606 - I am sorry you are going through this. I don't know your area or what dr's you have seen, but in my experience a lot of times it depends on which type of dr you ask for pain relief.

I sort of did things backwards - instead of going to my PCP, I waited until the pain was unbearable and ended up in the ER on a Friday late afternoon.  I was only given a 2-day supply of pain pills.  From there, I was referred to an orthopedist -- who didn't believe in anything but OTCs and muscle relaxers (a new one to me that ended up doing nothing).

Out of desperation, I rounded back to my PCP -- who was only too happy to be involved in my care.  I got Percocet with no problem, with a request for a follow up appt in 30 days.  On my follow up, I got an increase in my Percocet plus a muscle relaxer that I know works for me. 

The orthopedist referred me to pain management, who ironically does not prescribe me any pills at this time.  Instead, I am going the epidural route.  I've had 2 and am barely functional at all.  My 3rd is scheduled in November, and I honestly don't know what I am going to do until then.

Even though my situation is not ideal and where I want it to be, I can't say that no one is giving me pain relief.

If you have an established relationship with your PCP, consider asking.  If they say no, then ask why - the answer may be interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
PCP had been seeing me several years. When she left I was forced to see te others there. They had a NO narcotics policy & sent me home with naproxen & to a plain clinic. Pain clinic will only do injections, physical therapy & surgery. :/

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back