Gal In Major Pain

I would also like to add I have fount a few SY vendors on here who do carry the meds that I was on. hI-dro aka vicoDAn. But seeing how expensive they are. Im having to save save save to get that kind if money. :/

Until I've saved up guess it's bed confined, bengay, & my good ol heating pad..

@kentucky606 - it is eerie how similar our situations are!

Recently, my PCP of several years just took early retirement due to medical issues she was having.  She referred me (and her other patients) to another dr in the same office.  I met with him for the first time, and I was very concerned that he would not treat my pain or take my complaints seriously.

Instead of directly asking for the medication, I told him how the pain was impacting me (can't sleep, can't leave the house, etc.).  I asked what he could do to help me, and let him take it from there. (I did have one request because of a drug allergy on a medication to avoid, but that is just me.)

He and I have had a good chat or two since then about the politics of pain and medicine.  There are both federal and state laws, not to mention insurance interference, that come into play. 

I'm surprised that if you were seeing a dr in that same practice, then they would have all your files and you shouldn't be treated as a "new patient".  Did you ask why they were unwilling to write you a pain rx?  If so, what did they say?

@shaynagirl thy have told me thy have just stopped seeing any chronic patients period. & sending them over to that crazy pain clinc who don't believe in any narcotics.

@Kentucky606 - I am sorry to hear that.  I was hoping that you would have had a similar experience to mine (where I got some meds) by continuing to press and ask questions. Even in my case, it has taken over a week for my insurance company to approve filling one of the prescriptions my dr requested (Zanaflex). 

There are so many hoops to jump through, and even though I am married, my DH does not do well on the phone with handling these issues.  It's hard enough to be sick / in pain, and then have to go through these things.  Sometimes I think it is engineered to encourage people to give up!

I wish you all the best - and I really hope you get the assistance you deserve.

Thankfully I still have a bottle left of zanaflex. But can only take at night due to making me fall asleep. I have to stay awake during the day with a toddler. In my neck of the woods there's just to many people who feed the doctors lie n they ruin it for the one in TRUE pain!!

It's unfortunate that the state of Kentucky was involved in a such a media shit show, in the height of the pill mill dr. shopping epidemic down in Florida a few years back. 

All of this attention hit main stream media, and national news about the enormous amounts of Oxy that were making it's way across different parts of the U.S., but especially Kentucky, which was in the limelight with a huge amount of arrests.

Docs all across the states are afraid to prescribe these days, and I can only guess it would be even tougher in Kentucky..

-YB

@yellow belly.

You are RIGHT!! The Florida thing ruined it for everybody In legit pain from this state!! & it's crazy to make us all suffer for their mess ups. I wasn't even on anything to strong hi-dro 7.5

There's is caring doctors in Tennessee ( I live on the boarder line of both). But they Refuse to see anybody from Kentucky.

If you can get enough $ together at least you can have something to help you through your search for a better dr.

After I had all the injections, PT, 2 surgeries and I don't know what else, it really pissed me off when docs won't prescribe for me. I did all they asked, now give me my damn pain pills!

@2earls it's gonna take me awhile as I have no job..BUT il get there sooner or later!!

If you can get enough $ together at least you can have something to help you through your search for a better dr.

After I had all the injections, PT, 2 surgeries and I don't know what else, it really pissed me off when docs won't prescribe for me. I did all they asked, now give me my damn pain pills!
I had two surgeries and when I refused the third my orthopaedic surgeon pulled my meds too. Writing a script doesn't give them the money that massive surgeries do.

I had two surgeries and when I refused the third my orthopaedic surgeon pulled my meds too. Writing a script doesn't give them the money that massive surgeries do.
This is what this new doc I'm seeing implied. If I don't try whatever he throws at me no matter what, he will pull my meds. Asinine! I will try just about anything, but no sir will you cut me open when I don't want you to.

I am terrified of having back surgery. 

To date, I have undergone steroids, trigger point injection, and I am on my 2nd of 3rd epidurals.

So far no one has talked about cutting off my pain meds (fingers crossed).

I want to try a less invasive approach, for sure!

I'm still dealing with the consequences of my last surgery when they stuck a pin through my elbow. My body, without treatment, seemed to mostly fix itself I guess. Now that elbow only seriously hurts if I try to lift something with that arm, there are a lot of pressure changes in the weather or if its really cold. Otherwise it just sort of aches all the time but doesn't require meds or anything.

I've had all them steroid injections & trigger point several times. N they didn't help at all!!

What is trigger points? I had steroid injections and I DID NOT react well with the cortisone at all. Doc is insisting that I try it again with half the dose, but I don't feel comfortable.

A trigger point injection involves the injection of medication directly into the area affected. They didn't work for me.

@johnnog

Thank you so much for your reply.

I have before taken neurot1in I actually ha several pill bottles full now. I had taken them for several months but they never worked. So instead if ingesting something that didn't work I just stopped taking them. Your welcome to PM me anytime you like.. If there is something you feel the need to tell me then plz in all means PM me. Your right. All the doctors are just pathetic anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back