GBL? BDO?

Nope, never came. Selective scammers at best, buyer beware
You're talking about Save Our Amazing Planet?

I still can't believe I got 1 liter of 99% GBL for so cheap within 3 days of payment, from a clearnet site no less.  This can't last for very long. I think I'll order some more soon.  😁

😁

Since GBL is a List 1 watched chemical they should be complying with KYC laws and the "Reports of mail-order sales to non-regulated entities" requirements. They didn't request kyc documents from me and I doubt they are reporting the sales.  Maybe I should ask.

The email replies contain Chinese symbols though so it could just be a total disregard of US law if operation is run from China.

I'm still probably going to order a few more liters while I have the chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any clearnet BDO venders out there now that SOAP is done?

Would greatly appreciate any info!

Responded to my inquiry within 1 hour (impressive!) and shared payment info (BC). Order in process now, will update as things progress.
Just used this same vendor.  Sent the BTC and my info.

Will update with how it goes.

Thank you for sharing.

You're talking about Save Our Amazing Planet?

I still can't believe I got 1 liter of 99% GBL for so cheap within 3 days of payment, from a clearnet site no less.  This can't last for very long. I think I'll order some more soon.  😁

😁

Since GBL is a List 1 watched chemical they should be complying with KYC laws and the "Reports of mail-order sales to non-regulated entities" requirements. They didn't request kyc documents from me and I doubt they are reporting the sales.  Maybe I should ask.

The email replies contain Chinese symbols though so it could just be a total disregard of US law if operation is run from China.

I'm still probably going to order a few more liters while I have the chance.
Yep, no response to email, no product. 

The 1,4 bdo availability was fun while it lasted. I think over the spring and summer some of the major news.media did stories (hypersensationalized I should add) about people people using that substance to God forbid get high and enjoy themselves. So now no more, at least for a while easily available 1,4. That stuff seriously helps people. I hate the reflexive anti drug prohibition attitude so much and especially the media for making it worse.

Howd it go
Sorry. Went great. It was very hard on my body so i did a simple gbl to ghb synthesis and it is so much better. 

Less fiendy. Less side effects. Doesn't cause damage to my nose membrane tissue. 

And yes i diluted the crap out of it. 

Watching this topic. Might hit up that White House site later
If you mean WHM, please read the DNM Bible before you do anything on the DN. I get nervous with all the half-baked advice I see on DBG about transacting on the DN. This world is very different from that world. Most users there would be horrified by the way transactions are done here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mgd
If you mean WHM, please read the DNM Bible before you do anything on the DN. I get nervous with all the half-baked advice I see on DBG about transacting on the DN. This world is very different from that world. Most users there would be horrified by the way transactions are done here.
Do you mean the Dark Net? I have Tor and BTC lol

Well, on that note, here's an update: while BTC is still used on the DN, Monero/XMR is very much taking over, as BTC has proved to be not as private as advertised. In fact, WHM, the top DNM after Empire exit-scammed, is exclusively XMR.

In addition, Tor may not be enough: if you're running your Tor browser from Windows, that's horrible OpSec.

No joke, the way BTC (with or without the DN) is being bandied about on DBG is pretty distressing. If any of these vendors here on DBG are busted, blockchain analysis on their transactions can lead LE right back to Cash app, Coinbase and other KYC exchanges and so to the person who sent the BTC. And this is neither theoretical, nor hypothetical.

BTC is only less private than 'advertised' if you misinterpreted how the Blockchain works. I'm gonna stick with BTC. Why sacrifice such high gains for a currency I've never heard of?

I don't usually use the DN for legal chems though. Maybe if I catch wind of a vendor that's just phenomenal

Well, on that note, here's an update: while BTC is still used on the DN, Monero/XMR is very much taking over, as BTC has proved to be not as private as advertised. In fact, WHM, the top DNM after Empire exit-scammed, is exclusively XMR.

In addition, Tor may not be enough: if you're running your Tor browser from Windows, that's horrible OpSec.

No joke, the way BTC (with or without the DN) is being bandied about on DBG is pretty distressing. If any of these vendors here on DBG are busted, blockchain analysis on their transactions can lead LE right back to Cash app, Coinbase and other KYC exchanges and so to the person who sent the BTC. And this is neither theoretical, nor hypothetical.
True, but without the product, they got nothing.  No proof of anything.  You can never prove after the fact what was sent or if anybody even received anything.    

@Mohawk @Snooky

Have you ever heard of controlled deliveries? I never said BTC would be where the investigation stops.

Anyway, it's really whatever you all want to do. The busts are out there where vendors were linked to DNM vendor accounts and BTC was also confiscated as a result of blockchain analysis if you want real life examples.

Probably the only thing in your favor is that you're not ordering large quantities of anything. I'd still prefer to remain anonymous, even with off-market sources for benzos, opioids, weed, psychedelics, etc. Rather safe than sorry.

@Mohawk @Snooky

Have you ever heard of controlled deliveries? I never said BTC would be where the investigation stops.

Anyway, it's really whatever you all want to do. The busts are out there where vendors were linked to DNM vendor accounts and BTC was also confiscated as a result of blockchain analysis if you want real life examples.

Probably the only thing in your favor is that you're not ordering large quantities of anything. I'd still prefer to remain anonymous, even with off-market sources for benzos, opioids, weed, psychedelics, etc. Rather safe than sorry.
Well, I don't really order anything illegal online, just research chemicals :) lol

If there have been any US RC vendors who went out that way, they needed better lawyers.

Oh, that's right. This thread is about GBL, which is in a legal grey area. I forgot lol. I mean if that's the case then it really depends on if your vendor is going to support this obscure currency over BTC. Usually most vendors for legal chems I've come across accept BTC or LTC but that's about it

gblwheelbrite prices went insane.  any other vendors selling GBL on clearnet?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back