GBL? BDO?

I've found two potential places for BDO. One was made-in-china.com.  I just emailed them asking about BDO and they said located suppliers willing to ship to the USA no prob. Anybody ever use made-in-china? They said the have usa warehouses so customs no issue...guaranteed delivery. The other is nitrochemis.com, it's 73 doll hairs for 645G. Has anybody ever used one of these guys?.....I really hope so but I'm tempted to try one of them. ANY thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciates 😋.

We just had a succesful order of bdu from made in china but i dont recall wich vendor it was. It was the first one that responded to our inquiry. 

I couldn't find saveouramazingplanet's BDO, I used to see BDO all over Ebay and Amazon over a year ago but now it's pretty much impossible to find on the clearnet w/ exceptions to big chemical companies which I probably couldn't order from without having a "legit" use for it. I still need to find a reliable source for BDO/GBL to ship to U.S, I could only find BDO and GBL vendors that ship to AU, UK or EU on the dnm's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found two potential places for BDO. One was made-in-china.com.  I just emailed them asking about BDO and they said located suppliers willing to ship to the USA no prob. Anybody ever use made-in-china? They said the have usa warehouses so customs no issue...guaranteed delivery. The other is nitrochemis.com, it's 73 doll hairs for 645G. Has anybody ever used one of these guys?.....I really hope so but I'm tempted to try one of them. ANY thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciates 😋.
Any luck with those vendors?  I hope so...lol thanks in advance:)

I never tried any of those sources. I've been taking a break for a little while but now I'm back. If I do try them I will post my results.

Just placed an order from a China vendor through DHgate which is like clearnet site like Alibaba. Reviews and vendor info for "Zemerstow" on DHgate vendor seems legitimate. About 70 USD for a 1000 ml.

Make sure you order CAS 110-63-4 and not the other option CAS 110-64-5, as it's not the BDO you are looking for. View attachment 3219

GBL price about $240 /liter. Maybe.
But it's basically shipped from China.

Just placed an order from a China vendor through DHgate which is like clearnet site like Alibaba. Reviews and vendor info for "Zemerstow" on DHgate vendor seems legitimate. About 70 USD for a 1000 ml.

Make sure you order CAS 110-63-4 and not the other option CAS 110-64-5, as it's not the BDO you are looking for. View attachment 3219
Did that land? I don't have the bollocks to order a liter from China but I'm rooting for you to get it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back