Glad to be here...

Hello.  Its great to be part of this community!  I've been looking for a while for a reliable place to find 1P-D or 1cp microd0se vendors.  I've seen a couple of vendors that provide regular d0ses but not micr0.  Any guidance would be very appreciated. 

Welcome aboard and we are glad to have you here as well! If you haven't already please familiarize yourself with the forum rules and read the FAQs as that will answer a lot of general questions you may have about the forum.  As far as the microd0s3 question, your best bet may be just buying what's available and splitting by hand into the dosage you are looking for. 

Welcome aboard and we are glad to have you here as well! If you haven't already please familiarize yourself with the forum rules and read the FAQs as that will answer a lot of general questions you may have about the forum.  As far as the microd0s3 question, your best bet may be just buying what's available and splitting by hand into the dosage you are looking for. 
Can you be sure each dose is the same? Don't know how rc is done. But cid can be dried upright and the bottom will be stronger than top. Or is that a myth?

There's many variables that alter the precision of bl0tt3rs but this lack of precision would also exist in the microdosed bl0tt3rs you would potentially be buying.  Most everyone i know x-acto cuts for microdsing, tho volumetric dosing using liquid is the ideal, and is essential if you are looking for the exact mcg per dose.  Hopefully people with more experience will see this and chime in with their experience/knowledge....

Last edited by a moderator:
@DoomKitty not micro myself. But read a little about people going work on it. I would think knowing exactly what you do is essential in the work place. Could imagine being in a meeting and you notice your bosses nose start to grow and start laughing if it was a bit more then expected.  

My understanding is that volumetric dosing is the best and most accurate way to go. Depending on where you get your bl0tt3r, some of it is likely dosed volumetrically as well(though that’s just a guess. I know how a person at home might go about laying their own bl0tter, but I’ve no idea how big commercial operations operating l3gally do it). Anyhow I’ve never tried it myself, but people seem to get consistent enough results using that method. You don’t have to be precise down to the last ug. TBH you’d probably be fine just cutting up your t@bs as Doom Kitty said.

I would think you could take a 100 ug blotter, mix it with 10mL vodka (or distilled water, I imagine it would keep better in vodka), let it sit for a few days........shake it up before dosing to ensure accurate distribution of the compound in the mixture, each mL would be 10ug. Something like that, adjust your math as necessary if you want more or less dilute solutions. Draw up with an oral syringe or however you want to do it. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back