Grade A Lab

Yeah that's a good point. I did think he had a bit of quirkiness to him. I
just figured to each his own. Lo' and behold we were witnessing the leaky dam about to explode LOL. I honestly couldn't tell if this was a situation where someone went off their meds or someone started a bit too much of a recreational dose of FUCKITALL.

As far as vendor stories go, this one will be one to remember. I don't think I've ever seen a fall from glory in such record timing. I will say this -- when he first started, he got those mags out FAST and the regional mailing plant in his area was one of the best in terms of getting priority mail to anywhere in the country in basically 48 hours.

It was truly a sweet gig for the short time it lasted. I still can't believe he posted someone's tracking number in here. OPSEC what?
whats the story on grade A? i was about to put an order in but im seeing all these negative things now? what happened

Yeah that's a good point. I did think he had a bit of quirkiness to him. I
just figured to each his own. Lo' and behold we were witnessing the leaky dam about to explode LOL. I honestly couldn't tell if this was a situation where someone went off their meds or someone started a bit too much of a recreational dose of FUCKITALL.

As far as vendor stories go, this one will be one to remember. I don't think I've ever seen a fall from glory in such record timing. I will say this -- when he first started, he got those mags out FAST and the regional mailing plant in his area was one of the best in terms of getting priority mail to anywhere in the country in basically 48 hours.

It was truly a sweet gig for the short time it lasted. I still can't believe he posted someone's tracking number in here. OPSEC what?
The ragefits, the bans left and right, the further and further misspelling, threats, etc.

GradeA was almost definitely getting too into his research as he became more and more aggressive; Then he started forgetting days and days, leading to his whole crazy typing experience around the same time he was about to start vending Azifone.

My theory is he fell too deep down the rabbit hole while simultaneously not being able to keep up with the constant influx, and thus the cycle continued. It was good while it lasted, and the price, quality, and speed were honestly unmatched for the one mag he had.

One of the ten crack commandments (#4 if I remember correctly) --

"don't ever get high on your own supply."

As much of a dick he turned out to be, I really hope he rises above whatever issues he ran into. I don't like holding / harboring ill-will towards another unless it is really warranted. Sure, he fucked a lot of us with his exit scam but it is better to rise above all the bullshit and just leave him with good peaceful thoughts that he eventually learns from the pain he inflicted on others to become a better person and right the wrongs he did in his past.

If he spiraled out of control because of a drug addiction, I really hope he is able to break those chains and land on his feet after the pain subsides. I did see pieces of a good human being in him before he turned into Darth Odsemtiam ...

Last edited:
One of the ten crack commandments (#4 if I remember correctly) --

"don't ever get high on your own supply."

As much of a dick he turned out to be, I really hope he rises above whatever issues he ran into. I don't like holding / harboring ill-will towards another unless it is really warranted. Sure, he fucked a lot of us with his exit scam but it is better to rise above all the bullshit and just leave him with good peaceful thoughts that he eventually learns from the pain he inflicted on others to become a better person and right the wrongs he did in his past.

If he spiraled out of control because of a drug addiction, I really hope he is able to break those chains and land on his feet after the pain subsides. I did see pieces of a good human being in him before he turned into Darth Odsemtiam ...
That’s really cool that you posted some people’s sponsorship man. I’m planning on sending some funds tonight for membership but above all kudos to you for being awesome!

FYI, I have been worried about GradeAlab's communication for a while, but I did pull the trigger on a large order about a week ago. He told me he didn't have the full quantity I wanted available, so I ordered what he had. It seems like if he was doing an exit scam, he would have just lied and accepted payment for the full amount.

While I totally agree that the tone of his communication has changed, my order did arrive promptly. The stealth seemed the same as before, so it would be great if people stopped hinting at the details! For all the concern about opsec (and I agree that posting a tracking number is beyond the pale if that's what happened), there's no need to make it worse. I ran out of reagents for pre-screening, but I'll report back on the quality of this latest shipment when I get those restocked. The packaging was generally the same quality as previous orders, although the labels on the inner bags looked slightly different. While I do share a lot of the concern voiced by others, I'm not ready to write GradeALab off at this point.

There's been a lot of vague finger pointing and assuming that he went down a benzo-hole, but I think people should post concrete evidence (like "I paid for ______ 3 weeks ago and never got it", or "I received something that tested positive for rat poison".) Otherwise, we're nothing short of a lynch mob.

FYI, I have been worried about GradeAlab's communication for a while, but I did pull the trigger on a large order about a week ago. He told me he didn't have the full quantity I wanted available, so I ordered what he had. It seems like if he was doing an exit scam, he would have just lied and accepted payment for the full amount.

While I totally agree that the tone of his communication has changed, my order did arrive promptly. The stealth seemed the same as before, so it would be great if people stopped hinting at the details! For all the concern about opsec (and I agree that posting a tracking number is beyond the pale if that's what happened), there's no need to make it worse. I ran out of reagents for pre-screening, but I'll report back on the quality of this latest shipment when I get those restocked. The packaging was generally the same quality as previous orders, although the labels on the inner bags looked slightly different. While I do share a lot of the concern voiced by others, I'm not ready to write GradeALab off at this point.

There's been a lot of vague finger pointing and assuming that he went down a benzo-hole, but I think people should post concrete evidence (like "I paid for ______ 3 weeks ago and never got it", or "I received something that tested positive for rat poison".) Otherwise, we're nothing short of a lynch mob.
i dont know if i can agree with you their, i have yet to get any pack that he printed. Reached out for a refund. no response. If anyone else can confirm they have heard from him since then or whatever happened over a week ago. i dont think anyone should be sending any funds to this vendor, could be proven wrong but at not looking good at this point.

i dont know if i can agree with you their, i have yet to get any pack that he printed. Reached out for a refund. no response. If anyone else can confirm they have heard from him since then or whatever happened over a week ago. i dont think anyone should be sending any funds to this vendor, could be proven wrong but at not looking good at this point.

Sorry to hear that. It wasn't clear to me how many people truly hadn't been made whole. It's not my business what's going on in GradeA's life, but I do agree that his communication had certainly changed right about the time he had computer issues and changed his GPG key. I sometimes couldn't understand whether we were GTG for an order or not, so I suspect some orders might have fallen through the cracks. GradeA might have just been a victim of his own success (highly responsive, super fast shipping, too many orders, too many people trying to nickle and dime him for "extras"). To his credit, I will say that the large order I received at the beginning of the month reagent/fent tested just as well as earlier orders. You should test your own, of course, but it may very well be that any product received in the past couple of weeks is just fine. I just wanted to counter any paranoia about him shipping garbage/poison that had been suggested earlier in the thread. Of course, you should always reagent/fent test anything you get! That's the first step of the research process.

I sent him an email which paid for my subscription to his mag on Jun 3rd. Payment was based off of what was advertised on his website. Radio silence after that point. I sent him a message on the 10th, asking about my subscription. He replied but in a nonsensical manner. He said :

"Sorry, my partner had been handling the orders while I had been handling the classwork (?). I had forgot about our updated pricing. Take my apologies and have a nice day."

I replied back asking if that meant my mag had been sent, or did he need more information action, or what was up. Radio silence again. I sent another email yesterday asking the same, but also asking for a refund if getting the mag wasn't possible. Still no response.

The guy appears to have decided to just steal people's money.

I sent him an email which paid for my subscription to his mag on Jun 3rd. Payment was based off of what was advertised on his website. Radio silence after that point. I sent him a message on the 10th, asking about my subscription. He replied but in a nonsensical manner. He said :

"Sorry, my partner had been handling the orders while I had been handling the classwork (?). I had forgot about our updated pricing. Take my apologies and have a nice day."

I replied back asking if that meant my mag had been sent, or did he need more information action, or what was up. Radio silence again. I sent another email yesterday asking the same, but also asking for a refund if getting the mag wasn't possible. Still no response.

I'm surprised he's even replying to emails. he hasn't logged back on to his dbg account in over 10 days.

Yeah, I'm honestly surprised you even got any kind of communication from them. Still radio silence on my end. Seems at this point he's still trying to get as much money as he can from people who either don't know what happened or just milking the innocent people who think they will be getting anything from them as long as he can. In my honest opinion he wanted to be legit at first but it was too much to handle and couldn't keep up. I truly hope no one else loses their hard-earned money to this piece of shit. I lost a couple hundred and sorry that it seems like you also lost your money. It truly sucks losing money no matter how much it was to a guy like this who it seems be milking it as long as he can. Its just how it honestly goes in this whole rc scene, vendors who actually risk their freedom to make some money or people like this guy. Stay safe and sorry again to hear that it seems you lost your money as well.

Placed an order 3 weeks ago and have not heard a single thing back, sent multiple emails.. the small order before he filled but this last one was a complete scam. Caution, you will lose your money with him.

Unfortunate. Thought I finally found a fantastically priced ODSMT vendor while my go-to is out of stock. Anyone got any suggestions? Even willing to pay a little more at this point. I got 5 days till switching to reading SR-17018 and Kratom.

Unfortunate. Thought I finally found a fantastically priced ODSMT vendor while my go-to is out of stock. Anyone got any suggestions? Even willing to pay a little more at this point. I got 5 days till switching to reading SR-17018 and Kratom.
I’m looking for the same mag from another vendor as well. My typical vendor (maybe the same one) is out. Please reply if you have any suggestions

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back