Grade A Lab

At this point i agree this vendor must doing a exit scam and i hope no Elses loses their money. It was a red flag as soon as he lowered the lower price / being a different guy from all the all my previous successful orders. Every order in the past was to my door within a few days. If i was to believe the guy i wouldn't see any issue to just simply refund the btc .

At this point i agree this vendor must doing a exit scam and i hope no Elses loses their money. It was a red flag as soon as he lowered the lower price / being a different guy from all the all my previous successful orders. Every order in the past was to my door within a few days. If i was to believe the guy i wouldn't see any issue to just simply refund the btc .
He gave me a choice Friday for a refund and I chose wrong. I decided to trust him with my order and he obviously didn't come through. No emails answered and his telegram is empty. I'm out 200+ dollars including bitcoin fees. I know we take chances in this game but it fucking sucks. Money is tight for everyone. I just lost 250 from a Chinese vendor in February so that's almost 500 lost. I feel bad for the community at large also. Man, it’s a bummer. I think it's the same guy but he seemed off with his previous replies. He even stated he replied to me 3x in email and he did not. He then made a statement about me doing thc/a which I didn't understand. And he did all this on his thread. The final straw was his post of your TN live on the thread. Damn bruh that's some real shystie shit right there. That there is a no-no.

Yeah when he posted the TN, I knew it was all but over by that point. He was just pissing on everything and pulling an exit scam. My guess is he ran out of product and had trouble getting more or he just started getting high on something OR maybe he stopped taking his meds or whatever.

There is a DVD on my shelf of a cheesy movie that I looked at tonight and sighed thinking of happier times. It always sucks to lose a good one. And even more to lose funds.

Yeah when he posted the TN, I knew it was all but over by that point. He was just pissing on everything and pulling an exit scam. My guess is he ran out of product and had trouble getting more or he just started getting high on something OR maybe he stopped taking his meds or whatever.

There is a DVD on my shelf of a cheesy movie that I looked at tonight and sighed thinking of happier times. It always sucks to lose a good one. And even more to lose funds.
Ya man. He was top notch in the beginning. Every order of the 4 or so orders came within 2 days to the West Coast no issues. The product was on point and the Opsec was hilariously clever. I take it you lost out too. He offered a refund to me Friday but I have a feeling he would have weaseled his was out of that somehow. And yah I wondered about his state of mind especially those late night rantings. I think he first burnt out then the meds came into play. Idk and we will never know at this. So did you lose $ with grade A also?

Ya man. He was top notch in the beginning. Every order of the 4 or so orders came within 2 days to the West Coast no issues. The product was on point and the Opsec was hilariously clever. I take it you lost out too. He offered a refund to me Friday but I have a feeling he would have weaseled his was out of that somehow. And yah I wondered about his state of mind especially those late night rantings. I think he first burnt out then the meds came into play. Idk and we will never know at this. So did you lose $ with grade A also?
No. As soon as I saw his posts change radically, I didn't even trust him to package it. I've heard too many horror stories. He was sending out serious mental issues vibes and I didn't trust his state of mind any longer. Went back to auto.

No. As soon as I saw his posts change radically, I didn't even trust him to package it. I've heard too many horror stories. He was sending out serious mental issues vibes and I didn't trust his state of mind any longer. Went back to auto.
Wish I had that backup but I have to be a sponsor to get any info on auto. Man I should have gone with my gut on GradeA. I felt it too but I needed the research. So is sponsorship a must? I'm thinking it is.

The last producymt I received seemed nothing in appearance to tn first order- for one would like to be refunded- I’ve put all his threats behind me and and understand people become frustrated but when he threatened to leak my adress/ name and ss# I know something was up.

Wish I had that backup but I have to be a sponsor to get any info on auto. Man I should have gone with my gut on GradeA. I felt it too but I needed the research. So is sponsorship a must? I'm thinking it is.
I was talking to auto the other day about posting his info on another forum and it didn't seem to bother him too much but if you want his info from this forum then yeah you're gonna have to get a sponsor role

at this point I lost 200 and obviously he should be blacklisted. I haven't seen any communication from him since then. I would love to get my refund but we already know that's not going to happen. First time I ever been burned. I been using this odsmt and kratom for probably at least 10 years or more for chronic pain. I still remember all the Texas vendors and was thankfully didn't lose anything during the time all that happened. It's honestly a real gut punch losing 200 after all this time. That is the issues with these vendors now that pop up and actually end up legit for a month or so and exit scam. In my eyes it takes a real kind of scum bag to exit scam. There's also many real vendors that actually do the human thing and either take a break and let the clients know. I don't know what happened to this guy but my only guess is he was trying to be legit and stay awhile and ended up to be much for him and pretty much said fuck it. Auto is great and serenity did the correct way by taking a break and then only selling to his select clients who were always loyal to avoid any more heat with how much money he was making. It's honestly what this guy should of done if he really wanted to be a good legit vendor like how he was in the very start. Nothing surprises me now a days with this sence but I know and appreciate the real honest vendors just making money even at their own personal risk. Sorry for the long post but just still pissed about losing that money. I hopefully everyone has a great evening and I hope no one sends money to this guy.

Just a heads up that Auto is slightly backed up as he's trying to have a vacation & still take care of business. Give him an extra day or two longer than usual to get an order out. He's still on point, though.

Just a heads up that Auto is slightly backed up as he's trying to have a vacation & still take care of business. Give him an extra day or two longer than usual to get an order out. He's still on point, though.
Man I wish there was some way to get his info without becoming a sponsor. Just blew 200+ on this vendor. Fuck I hate losing money.

I received my most recent GradeA order yesterday but like someone else noted the color and consistency is a little off compared to what he has traditionally sold. It doesn’t look impure per se, but the powder is slightly off-white.

For anybody who has received an order from this guy in the last week or so, how was the quality of the research materials? I will be doing a quantitative analysis of the substance but wanted to hear if anybody else had a chance to do their own assay.

Ugh, I meant qualitative not quantitative. How has the quality of his product been the last week or so?

I’m finished with this guy but I spent $200 with him and I’m hoping it’s not outright trash.

Ugh, I meant qualitative not quantitative. How has the quality of his product been the last week or so?

I’m finished with this guy but I spent $200 with him and I’m hoping it’s not outright trash.
Hey dude! I hope this helps qualm some people’s anxiety: I just had something land Monday and it has been testing as well as previous batches.

I made a lot of orders off him and the product always seemed to be the same quality. I honestly wouldn't trust it but who knows.

Still waiting to hear back or receive anything after being told it was being sent end of last week. Will update if this changes but I'd strongly recommend avoiding new orders until this is settled.

I am just amazed from all of this. Dude was literally professional to a fault and such an amazing vendor when he first started. I would vouch for him to any of my other DBG friends.

And then in just a few short weeks he literally goes bonkers -- starts getting impatient with people that I know are good people. Things continue to escalate to the point where he literally puts a tracking number for everyone to see.

I honestly have no idea what the hell happened to him but another DBG member mentioned something that I agreed with -- this vendor probably started using benzos or something else and it totally fucked with his head or something.

I've seen some wild shit in my days but it has been quite some time since I've seen a vendor completely wreck his own business and reputation in just a week or two. This guy could have easily brought in 25k a month in profits and he just torpedoes his own business.

When you really stop and think about it, it is pretty wild. Had he just stuck with ODSMT and limited the number of new clients, he would have had basically a quasi-legal business bringing in a lot of money.

It is all just insane.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back