Grade A Lab

A
Sorry brother but I haven't received any confirmations on my email. Idk what's going on but I appreciate doing biz with you. I'm not stressed but you are the only one that

Yes brother, it is. Also, I don't know what's going on with email but I never received those confirmation emails you sent out. I'm glad you got my addy. Hopefully I will receive further communication from you from Proton.
Are you on THC-A if so then I get it. Look I'm ordering your label now, and I'm going to bag it while it's processing. By the time it's confirmed I'll have it in a box and put the label on and then stick it in a bag for going out tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll get up about 7 so it's not to weird having gloves and drop your order inside of the blue box that picks up at 9. Then I'll schlep back home and email you the job's done and your tracking number.

Fair enough?

A

Are you on THC-A if so then I get it. Look I'm ordering your label now, and I'm going to bag it while it's processing. By the time it's confirmed I'll have it in a box and put the label on and then stick it in a bag for going out tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll get up about 7 so it's not to weird having gloves and drop your order inside of the blue box that picks up at 9. Then I'll schlep back home and email you the job's done and your tracking number.

Fair enough?
That's more than fair. Is there another email address I can reach you at if Proton fails again? And no I smoke or do any form of thc but thanks for asking. Lol.

That's more than fair. Is there another email address I can reach you at if Proton fails again? And no I smoke or do any form of thc but thanks for asking. Lol.
Done. And Proton's the main one Tuta.io can be trusted to.

Well then sir, I will be looking forward to your email tomorrow morning on Proton. Hopefully it goes through.

Haven’t had any communication in the past 10 days, if you could take a look at my email and send my order out asap that would be great, my proton is pretty close to my name on here shouldn’t be hard to figure it out!

All order's we're dropped at 3pm, I'm with family now but when I'm back at about 6-7 pm everybody that posted for tracking will be responded to.
i hope you know anything i said i wasn't me trying to make it seem like i was against you. I always appreciate your service. i was wondering because the tracking i got still says awaiting item. Tomorrow will be almost a week since the order. So i was just making sure everything was right. Im not blaming anyone, just wanted to know if somehow it was never dropped off by accident or if i just lost my $. I know you need your own free time with family. I get it i I'm married and have children. Thanks for the response and appreciate it if you can let me know what's going on with the order. I was more worried i was talking to a cop than losing money to be honest.

i hope you know anything i said i wasn't me trying to make it seem like i was against you. I always appreciate your service. i was wondering because the tracking i got still says awaiting item. Tomorrow will be almost a week since the order. So i was just making sure everything was right. Im not blaming anyone, just wanted to know if somehow it was never dropped off by accident or if i just lost my $. I know you need your own free time with family. I get it i I'm married and have children. Thanks for the response and appreciate it if you can let me know what's going on with the order. I was more worried i was talking to a cop than losing money to be honest.
Understood but you ave to understand asking questions this way causes hige OPSEC issues because I'm going to assume you mean order

This was indeed shipped and I even had a long time email and go off that her tracking hadn't updated but come to find out the next day the package had arrived, many other order's from that day have arrived as well and I'll check them but privately to respect their OPSEC.

Edit: As confirmed some have arrived, some haven't. It was sent 3 days ago could it be possible USPS do things the exact same time every time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah your correct about the label and i know how important your opsec is. I had never wanted to risk yours. Its why i honestly was hesitant to email you first which i never have in the past. I was even more hesitant to even comment on this thread. I was just wondering what was happening because of all the other people who were talking about the issues. Apologize in advance and hopefully its just the issue like you said and it does show up. I appreciate the response.

No it risks other's finding your home address nothing is at risk for me. There should have been no hesitation at all between having a PRIVATE conversation between 2 parties via their email and disposable links.

As I said I've been checking other's tracking but let's try and wait at least a week before pulling our hair out, when other order's are obviously arriving.

I just checked every tracking number from that day and it's only yours and one other guy's who hasn't shown up out of 9. So #1 your order was definitely dropped off among the other's #2 being dropped off Tuesday doesn't make it a week when it's Friday.

Your right I do have a family, I'd suggest calling and asking what's the hold up on your order. For all they know you're ordering tampons.
Yeah i feel you man, i hope you know i wasn't trying to come of some asshole, you're one of best if not the best at what you do for this mag. I have only been making my orders directly from you ever since, You started vending from the very start. Appreciate the responses and hope you enjoy the break with the fam, and have a great weekend.

I absolutely cannot believe any vendor would violate OPSEC like this. We all know some three letter agencies most likely keep an eye on this board and I'm sure the USPS inspector general could as well. I have never seen a vendor do something this amazingly stupid since I've been on this board.

Personally, this vendor should probably be banned at this point. They have shown severe personal issues and you have no idea how he is handling his drugs or if he is in a state of mind to make a major mistake and end up severely harming a board member. Furthermore, the vendor has playing fast and loose with the board rules and has started jeopardizing OPSEC.

I am very concerned for people ordering things from this person given the odd nature of his posts that started about a week and half ago. I do miss the old Grade A but this new personality is exhibiting very worrisome behavior. There are other vendors on this board you can look up. Something is going on with this vendor and I strongly suggest avoiding them for your own safety.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to ping @Admin to let him know a vendor just posted a customer's tracking on this board? That's an absolute huge no-no and can get him in serious heat. USPS now knows that address is attached to a specific thing.

I absolutely cannot believe any vendor would violate OPSEC like this. We all know some three letter agencies most likely keep an eye on this board and I'm sure the USPS inspector general could as well. I have never seen a vendor do something this amazingly stupid since I've been on this board.

Personally, this vendor should probably be banned at this point. They have shown severe personal issues and you have no idea how he is handling his drugs or if he is in a state of mind to make a major mistake and end up severely harming a board member. Furthermore, the vendor has playing fast and loose with the board rules and has started jeopardizing OPSEC.

I am very concerned for people ordering things from this person given the odd nature of his posts that started about a week and half ago. I do miss the old Grade A but this new personality is exhibiting very worrisome behavior. There are other vendors on this board you can look up. Something is going on with this vendor and I strongly suggest avoiding them for your own safety.
I had to read that post over 30 times to make sure I wasn't tripping (cus I actually am lmao)

i reported it hours ago but it's still up and honestly this whole entire thread has been a bit strange the last few days.

when I first signed up here, I got chewed up BIG TIME just for posting the four letter.

not to mention the fact that something about the way him and Don are wording their posts it almost feels like fabricated responses.

I had to read that post over 30 times to make sure I wasn't tripping (cus I actually am lmao)

i reported it hours ago but it's still up and honestly this whole entire thread has been a bit strange the last few days.

when I first signed up here, I got chewed up BIG TIME just for posting the four letter.

not to mention the fact that something about the way him and Don are wording their posts it almost feels like fabricated responses.It

It's been a wild ride from one of the best vendor experiences of all time with this dude to the absolute worst now.

Admin should seriously keep an eye on this one and possibly ban. I'm getting really bad vibes from them now. Could have been a mental snap or getting high on his own supply but sweet jesus what a wild ride.

Post was removed. THANK YOU! No one deserves that.
when he sent the tn, i instantly requested for the admin to edit the post. I'm truly thankful to whoever corrected this. i don't even know what to think about all of this now after that. i honestly think i wont be getting this pack after this long. Always loved grade a and his service but who knows what's truly going on now behind the scenes. I honestly think i just got burned on my money but who knows what's going on at the moment. If what he said before about how packs landed without any scans is true i guess i will find out very shortly because its almost reaching a week with still no scan.

when he sent the tn, i instantly requested for the admin to edit the post. I'm truly thankful to whoever corrected this. i don't even know what to think about all of this now after that. i honestly think i wont be getting this pack after this long. Always loved grade a and his service but who knows what's truly going on now behind the scenes. I honestly think i just got burned on my money but who knows what's going on at the moment. If what he said before about how packs landed without any scans is true i guess i will find out very shortly because its almost reaching a week with still no scan.
I agree with you and know how bad this must feel. We've witnessed one of the best vendors turn into what we're seeing now. Most packs usually land in two days. If it doesn't land by tomorrow, I would say it was never mailed.

The problem with using benzos recreationaly (if that is what is going on) is that the mind just becomes a fogged mess and all sorts of accidents start happening including forgetfulness.

If you need some other recommendations for ODSMT let me know. I would just call this a loss and if you do get a pack, make sure you do an allergy test on it and check if it is truly ODSMT and unaltered.

It is very rare to see a vendor that was once in the top 1% self-destruct like this but here we are. Take care of yourself and be vigilant if you do get a pack.

I agree with you and know how bad this must feel. We've witnessed one of the best vendors turn into what we're seeing now. Most packs usually land in two days. If it doesn't land by tomorrow, I would say it was never mailed.

The problem with using benzos recreationaly (if that is what is going on) is that the mind just becomes a fogged mess and all sorts of accidents start happening including forgetfulness.

If you need some other recommendations for ODSMT let me know. I would just call this a loss and if you do get a pack, make sure you do an allergy test on it and check if it is truly ODSMT and unaltered.

It is very rare to see a vendor that was once in the top 1% self-destruct like this but here we are. Take care of yourself and be vigilant if you do get a pack.
Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to see your recommendation in the previous post before the mods edited my question to you (against the rules to ask about other vendors in vendor specific threads, which makes sense). I don’t see a way I can privately message you.. would you be able to send me a message?

As for my order with GradeA, he did give me tracking yesterday so I’ll be waiting for my pack to arrive. I don’t see why it would be tainted or adulterated since he likely just got huge quantities from a Chinese lab (although I doubt there is any 3rd party testing being done on the product). This will be my last purchase from this vendor since he doesn’t want anything to do with me anymore and I am “two-faced”.

If I don’t make a further reply about the order in this thread people can assume everything went well. I don’t need to risk my address being posted on a public forum by a spiteful vendor.

I appreciate your honest response, i honestly deep down i know that i just lost that $$. I currently been having a very hard time financially with my family that i fully support, so this money i lost hits very hard. I appreciate that but i always went to auto before this vendor without any issues. I don't know what happened with gradea but i know how the rc scene has always been. I can only blame myself, and if somehow the pack does come which i know is very hard to believe at this point. Like you said everything felt very off with this vendor before he first started. I can only blame myself for the placing the order. At this point i can only hope things will get better, and i will always love this community, and all the honest good people.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to see your recommendation in the previous post before the mods edited my question to you (against the rules to ask about other vendors in vendor specific threads, which makes sense). I don’t see a way I can privately message you.. would you be able to send me a message?

As for my order with GradeA, he did give me tracking yesterday so I’ll be waiting for my pack to arrive. I don’t see why it would be tainted or adulterated since he likely just got huge quantities from a Chinese lab (although I doubt there is any 3rd party testing being done on the product). This will be my last purchase from this vendor since he doesn’t want anything to do with me anymore and I am “two-faced”.

If I don’t make a further reply about the order in this thread people can assume everything went well. I don’t need to risk my address being posted on a public forum by a spiteful vendor.
I clicked on your name and don't see a way to private message you either. Was that functionality removed?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back