Grade A Lab

And I know I've neglected some on you but with the week that passed it wasn't easy and I could have been more communicative I lost a lost of sales but no man has abandoned me I guess that goes to show I'm doing something right.
You’ve been pretty solid in my book man. I know you’re probably figuring some things out still but shoot me an email back anytime you’re free! no mishaps and no rush at all! just want to figure out some future studies.

You’ve been pretty solid in my book man. I know you’re probably figuring some things out still but shoot me an email back anytime you’re free! no mishaps and no rush at all! just want to figure out some future studies.
Sure thing man I'll get back to you anytime.

Hi GradeA, I know you’re busy but I’ve been trying to get through to you for a few days and I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong. I’m trying to place what will be my 4th or 5th order with you and I received one response which was a blank message and haven’t gotten a reply thereafter.

Would you be able to look out for my new email? I’m gonna send it with the title “Hey bro, you’re the best!” so that you know it’s me. I’d like to grab 10g of ODSMT and after that I will make some (much) bigger orders.

Sorry if I’m hassling you and you’re already aware of my email. I know you’ve got a lot on your plate. Thank you for providing this service for us. 🙂

Shoot. I've bee
Hi GradeA, I know you’re busy but I’ve been trying to get through to you for a few days and I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong. I’m trying to place what will be my 4th or 5th order with you and I received one response which was a blank message and haven’t gotten a reply thereafter.

Would you be able to look out for my new email? I’m gonna send it with the title “Hey bro, you’re the best!” so that you know it’s me. I’d like to grab 10g of ODSMT and after that I will make some (much) bigger orders.

Sorry if I’m hassling you and you’re already aware of my email. I know you’ve got a lot on your plate. Thank you for providing this service for us. 🙂
Shoot I've answered all emails today. admin@gradealab.com

And you're never a hassle you know that!

Shoot. I've bee

Shoot I've answered all emails today. admin@gradealab.com

And you're never a hassle you know that!
Hey dude!! I actually sent you an email Monday night but haven’t heard anything back either. It’s my third order over last two months and everything has been fantastic. May I also send an email to the admin one as well? Much much appreciated in advance dude and I sincerely apologize if there’s an issue on my end :D

Hey dude!! I actually sent you an email Monday night but haven’t heard anything back either. It’s my third order over last two months and everything has been fantastic. May I also send an email to the admin one as well? Much much appreciated in advance dude and I sincerely apologize if there’s an issue on my end :D
I'm looking at my email now and don't see anything from you. Let let check my spam.

That's a no-go on spam. Make sure you're emailing gradealab@proton.me with an a in the middle.

I think I found an accidentally unanswered email from you from Monday. Resend it, I'm about to lose up shop for the night in a few.

I think I found an accidentally unanswered email from you from Monday. Resend it, I'm about to lose up shop for the night in a few.
Ah crap my fault man I fell asleep right after I posted this! I’ll resend it first thing in the morning. Thank you for the quick repsonse brother!!

All 11 order's yesterday have been running a little late. They've been packaged to the T and now I'm just waiting for the car to come back to drop in multiple boxes (OPEC 101).

Now a perfect world I'd hit every box 30 min before pickup, but I'm letting you know now there might be a day delay for some but tracking will be delivered for all. I could make a policy where I'll usually deliver in 24 hours but if some mishap were to happen 48 is a possibility. But for now let's see how the group reacts.

All tacking is is your inbox.

I'm working tomorrow and then I'm done. I'm until next Monday, barring that a friend needs emergency type assistance

I sent an email to follow up on our conversation earlier this week. Just need your addy. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you were super busy last week, haven’t heard from you since Tuesday of last week. I just sent you another email. Hope you’re doing well man.

Thanks for the quick reply and the hookup; payment confirmation is in your inbox.
Probably already replied and you're good to go out tomorrow with the Other's. At this point in the job I'd almost wish I had a partner but nobody be trusted, I've learned that lessons time's(autocorrect:hell) THROUGH MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. There no Doug/Skeeter's, No Finn/Jake's, No corey/And the cool dude.

I'm going to be conducting a forum for the package's sent out tomorrow. The voting will be based on who's vote's gets the most thumb's up. But I' a bit suck on hot make a forum right now.

Probably already replied and you're good to go out tomorrow with the Other's. At this point in the job I'd almost wish I had a partner but nobody be trusted, I've learned that lessons time's(autocorrect:hell) THROUGH MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. There no Doug/Skeeter's, No Finn/Jake's, No corey/And the cool dude.

Man, I wish I could help out with that, but honestly, you shouldn't trust anyone you haven't been through hell with. There are friends who help you move, and friends who help you move bodies... I buy research supplies from you because I don't want to deal with the BS of customs or shipping or the hundred other things you take care of, and you earn every penny. I hope you get a good break and get to recharge some. Thanks again!

Has anyone ha
Not sure if im the disgruntled customer but gradea seems to be having some issues.

Gradea replied to an order sunday asking for payment/info asap which i sent a few hours later, and I never recieved confirmation on my order.

So I emailed over a day later wondering about my order, recieved a quick response asking for info about the order/refund address which i supplied and then recieved no response.

Emailed again a day later asking if he needed any additional info and he responded with an insult and nothing else.

Really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt as ordering has always been quick/easy but unsure whats going on with him now. Not sure if others are having problems or its specific to me but others may want to use some caution when ordering.
you're not alone, i have always love gradea but something does seem off. Never had any negative business/interactions. Sent a email and was just wondering about my order which i never had to do before. I never said anything negative and always make sure to thank and appreciate him and the risks he takes for all of us. i know he's a very busy guy. It honestly did not seem like the same guy that i haven been ordering from the moment he started. It honestly came off like he didn't care at all and pretty rude. I honestly hope nothing but the best for him and he seems like a down to earth guy honestly. I wasn't even going to make a comment, thinking he may take this as an insult and blacklisting me. I spent prob thousands on his great mags and always a great experience.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back